Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Would you like to answer the question then?
What? There was a question?

I was just saying that I live in a big world... you know, all over the place.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:37 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
What? There was a question?

I was just saying that I live in a big world... you know, all over the place.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...1&postcount=16

Old 01-12-2012, 06:18 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Hey I was really thinking hard about this.
If we had to write a book about Alizée, her life, her career, a biography of an artist by her fans, how would we do so?
I am inviting all kind of suggestions about this from the forum members.
Finally I got one.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Finally I got one.
I hope it's a good one. She keeps her private life so secretive, could any "fan", write an accurate biography. I would think the most we could accomplish is a partial biography about her career, but even that would be kind of sketchy. I'm certain we'll never know the true inside story of what happened between her, MF and LB and has she ever given any details about her relationship with Jeremy? Has she ever described what that first meeting with him was like when they met on Star Academy I believe it was? What about her wedding in Vegas. I think we know why she went there, but has she ever publicly said so?

I don't really follow her personal life that closely so there's a lot I dont know, but these are some of the things I've wondered about.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-12-2012 at 09:23 AM..
Old 01-12-2012, 05:14 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Alizee has great music on all of her albums. GOURD' sold the most because of the way it was promoted, as a LOLITA image. they didnt promote ALIZEE the person, but ALIZEE the MYTH, and the music catored to a younger audience.

While the MCE Album catored to a much broader selection of fans and not so much Lolita Image. it promoted more ALizee the person, and had more of a range of songs from POP, ROCK, and SOFT ROCK. My opinion, the music on MCE is better quality.

PYSCHE ALBUM was her first personal album and wasnt promoted to be a Lolita Image. It was promoted to be just that, MUSIC, and Every song is good. give her credit. But they were songs that did not go well with the younger audience which makes up 75% of the fan base for most singers.

UEDS was totally different and what Alizee wanted the most. she wanted to experiment, and I give her the credit for doing so. and I enjoy this CD more than the first one as far as its style.

regards to Alizee split with MF/LB - my opinion is this, Alizee is a very SHY-QUIET person, and perhaps she didnt like all the "GLORY" that went with being popular, not saying she didnt enjoy it, but perhaps being popular is not her goal. Just the fact that she likes performing smaller crowds and at her own pace says alot about her Personality, which I love. And the fact she is raising a kid. She gets the best of both worlds.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:15 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I hope it's a good one. She keeps her private life so secretive, could any "fan", write an accurate biography. I would think the most we could accomplish is a partial biography about her career, but even that would be kind of sketchy. I'm certain we'll never know the true inside story of what happened between her, MF and LB and has she ever given any details about her relationship with Jeremy? Has she ever described what that first meeting with him was like when they met on Star Academy I believe it was? What about her wedding in Vegas. I think we know why she went there, but has she ever publicly said so?

I don't really follow her personal life that closely so there's a lot I dont know, but these are some of the things I've wondered about.
Not that type of book. Although this may not be new for others, but I noticed it few days ago only. Wikipedia allows you to create books from wikipedia articles. Once you create a book, it may be available in print version at pedia press. Anyone can download the pdf version or just order a customized printed version. Customers can change colours, add their preface to the book before ordering and prices aren't that high. So to create a book from all the existing information all you have to do is to write wikipedia articles on different topics and add those to the book.

Here is example of one such book

http://pediapress.com/books/show/ast...ction-patrick/