Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
-I always chew on the wire to my headphones when I'm on the computer. Not enough to get through to wire, but yeah. I think it's a concentration thing, like how people chew on erasers.
I do this too.

- I have the uncontrollable urge to poke people in the face with pens and pencils and etc.

- I can't stand people standing behind me it makes me paranoid.

- I can not sit still Im also like tapping on the table or something, once will waiting for something in the microwave I was tapping the entire imperial march.

- I can pop my shoulder outta its socket and I do it frequently without paying attention.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- For years now, it has been my tradition each summer to stay up as late as possible, sleep until whenever, rinse and repeat
(Sleep at 6am, wake at 5pm, sleep at noon, wake at 1am, etc)
It's great fun, but I think you would enjoy it a lot more if you're an anti-social fuck with absolutely nothing to do but watch countless reruns of Daria and the Adventures of Pete and Pete, like me
Old 09-24-2010, 02:33 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

- I only use certain silverware in our house. You know how there are different types of silverware with different designs? Well, I only use the silverware of this one certain design. The other silverware I will refuse to use. Sometimes I will find myself digging in the silverware drawer far longer than necessary in order to get the silverware I want.

- I do something similar with certain glasses that we have too. Not as bad, but there are certain glasses that I just won't drink out of.

- I am usually uneasy about having to touch something old. Not something like an antique but something that is old from my past. I will usually go touch something newer of mine after touching the old item. It's weird. For example, when I was cleaning out my room a while back, I had found some old notebooks from middle school and some really old sketchbooks from when I was in elementary. I did throw them out but after doing so I had to go touch a newer sketchbook... It's almost like I get a bad vibe for no reason from certain things that are really old that I haven't seen or came into contact with in a really long time. It's not all things but only some things. Like I said, it's weird.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
- I only use certain silverware in our house. You know how there are different types of silverware with different designs? Well, I only use the silverware of this one certain design. The other silverware I will refuse to use. Sometimes I will find myself digging in the silverware drawer far longer than necessary in order to get the silverware I want.

- I do something similar with certain glasses that we have too. Not as bad, but there are certain glasses that I just won't drink out of.
I'm the same way. I even have an extra set of silverware in a separate drawer just in case.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post

- I am usually uneasy about having to touch something old. Not something like an antique but something that is old from my past. I will usually go touch something newer of mine after touching the old item. It's weird. For example, when I was cleaning out my room a while back, I had found some old notebooks from middle school and some really old sketchbooks from when I was in elementary. I did throw them out but after doing so I had to go touch a newer sketchbook... It's almost like I get a bad vibe for no reason from certain things that are really old that I haven't seen or came into contact with in a really long time. It's not all things but only some things. Like I said, it's weird.
- I love you

- I love you

- I'm the exact opposite... I keep a lot of my old shit so when I'm old and on my death bed I can.. look through them and stuff... OH THAT THAR IS MAH PITURE I DREW IN THE FORF GRADE DARE!
(I kept my "typical" outfit (blue target shirt, stretch waist camo cargo pants) and I found them the other day... holy hell I've gotten big)
Old 09-24-2010, 07:46 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- For years now, it has been my tradition each summer to stay up as late as possible, sleep until whenever, rinse and repeat
(Sleep at 6am, wake at 5pm, sleep at noon, wake at 1am, etc)
It's great fun, but I think you would enjoy it a lot more if you're an anti-social fuck with absolutely nothing to do but watch countless reruns of my favorite shows
That's me too
Old 09-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Recline yourself

Those two shows really shaped who I am

I'm a sarcastic fuck, and I do weird shit all the time (similar to building a room specifically for the purpose of burping in)

Edit:

Oh oh! an excellent one!

- Whenever I visit somewhere significant, I purposely take really bad photos of a close of of my head obstructing the subject

(des examples from many years ago, when I was browner and chubbier)

Lincoln Memorial

Fairly evident

(couldn't resist sneaking this one in)

I'm just a bill

Changing of the Guard

Son of a mother fucker, me and my friends had the idea of recreating this exact pose, and my god it looked good. The photographer/editor of the field trip dvd took our picture, and then fucking 80 other korean kids thought it was so cute to also do it too... and guess what? The dvd featured about 17 photos, but guess which group they didn't include?

Gettysburg

Hark hear the bells

Last edited by user472884; 10-08-2010 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-25-2010, 12:06 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Oh oh! an excellent one!

- Whenever I visit somewhere significant, I purposely take really bad photos of a close of of my head obstructing the subject

*pics*
LMAO. Those are just too good. Hahahahaha! Good stuff, good stuff.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

haha.
Jalen, do you do that at the B'day parties too?
Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Yep, his face goes right in front of the person's whose birthday it is.