Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-26-2010, 12:18 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

BooHoo. Alizee never shows up in my dreams, or I am very ungrateful and don't remember if she does.

Help appreciated.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:18 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
BooHoo. Alizee never shows up in my dreams, or I am very ungrateful and don't remember if she does.

Help appreciated.
I've only had a few but they have seemed to come fairly random. I know that when I have been thinking about her for long periods of time that I'm more likely to have a dream about her, like if I draw her. So the only advice I can give you is think about her a lot before heading off to bed. Daydream about her or a scenario with her right before falling asleep.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

I just had a Alizée not to long ago. I was dreaming that I was in France and went into a music store. I was looking around I seen a bunch of CDs but then something cought my eye. A whole section of Zée. So I start grabing everything Alizée. I went up to the cashier and as I started to pull my money out.... The dream ended. So I woke up and looked by all my Alizée stuff and nothing new was there.

I wa super pissed!!!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 09-26-2010, 06:25 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Lol...I had a sad one a few days ago..

I dreamt Alizee had died...yes...died...dont remember anything else really but I remember I woke up and i was crying lol.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:03 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post

I dreamt Alizee had died...yes...died...dont remember anything else really but I remember I woke up and i was crying lol.
I have had one where she had died as well... It was a while back. It is the only dream that I have not went into detail about and wrote down here in this thread. I have only mentioned it once in response to another's comment on how they had a dream that they couldn't talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I have only one Alizée dream that I'd rather not speak of. It is not sexual or anything inappropriate like that. It was just well... rather sad and tragic I guess you could say.
My dreams are often very vivid and memorable so I woke up feeling very disturbed. I was worried as if what I had dreamt had actually happened or was going to. Very sad. Very tragic.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:20 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I have had one where she had died as well... It was a while back. It is the only dream that I have not went into detail about and wrote down here in this thread. I have only mentioned it once in response to another's comment on how they had a dream that they couldn't talk about.
I have also had a dream where Alizée dies.

In the dream, I was back in 9th grade, and was on a field trip to Paris, along with my French teacher and most of the students that were in my French class. We visited several tourist sites, and everywhere we went I was looking around hoping to see Alizée. It was the last day of our week-long field trip, and I hadn't seen Alizée anywhere. We were on our way to the airport, and for some reason we had to take the subway to get there. We were standing on the platform waiting for the subway train to come, when I look to the other end of the platform, and I see Alizée standing there with some guy (not Jeremy). I hear the train coming, but decide to runs towards Alizée anyhow so I could maybe get an autograph. But before I could reach her, the train blows up next to Alizée and a piece of metal hits her on the face, taking away with it her lower jaw.

I wake up (still in the dream) inside a hospital, I turn on the TV and look for a news station covering the incident. After browsing through a couple of channels, I find one and discover that Alizée died in a local hospital as a result of her injuries. I wake up (this time for real) feeling terribly sad and like I wanna cry, it took me more than an hour to finally shake off the feeling.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I have also had a dream where Alizée dies.

In the dream, I was back in 9th grade, and was on a field trip to Paris, along with my French teacher and most of the students that were in my French class. We visited several tourist sites, and everywhere we went I was looking around hoping to see Alizée. It was the last day of our week-long field trip, and I hadn't seen Alizée anywhere. We were on our way to the airport, and for some reason we had to take the subway to get there. We were standing on the platform waiting for the subway train to come, when I look to the other end of the platform, and I see Alizée standing there with some guy (not Jeremy). I hear the train coming, but decide to runs towards Alizée anyhow so I could maybe get an autograph. But before I could reach her, the train blows up next to Alizée and a piece of metal hits her on the face, taking away with it her lower jaw.

I wake up (still in the dream) inside a hospital, I turn on the TV and look for a news station covering the incident. After browsing through a couple of channels, I find one and discover that Alizée died in a local hospital as a result of her injuries. I wake up (this time for real) feeling terribly sad and like I wanna cry, it took me more than an hour to finally shake off the feeling.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

No more death dreams please...
Old 09-27-2010, 05:07 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

lol... I usually have dreams, that I speak with dead people

Old 09-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I had a dream on Friday (at least I think it was a dream, I really don't know... if it wasn't, then mathematically this very moment would also be part of the dream... maybe that was the shift to the sideways universe) where I was cleaning my big PC while listening to Frosty, Heidi, and Frank on the radio. I was actually comprehending their relevant topic, and I was even aware of the commercials and Debra Mark's news reports... and all of a sudden I'm laying on the guest bed with my laptop on the floor, radio still going, and the sun beating down on me (did I mention the room was about 99º?)....

Maybe my computer electrocuted me to death and I'm just waiting to meet up with the rest of the people before I can move on.