Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Yeah... it was really good to see Alizée there...Thanks for sharing the pic Jenny_HRO87 and magicstocki. How lucky he was........
I wonder if MagicStocki knew she was there or just happened to see her
Old 10-08-2010, 01:22 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I wonder if MagicStocki knew she was there or just happened to see her
no he didn't knew it... he went to Paris to see Nolwenn and met Alizée... it was mere chance

When I got his SMS the time he spotted her (she was 3 seats next to him) I couldn't believe it... something between envy because I wasn't there and happiness because he was so close to her...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 10-08-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
no he didn't knew it... he went to Paris to see Nolwenn and met Alizée... it was mere chance

When I got his SMS the time he spotted her (she was 3 seats next to him) I couldn't believe it... something between envy because I wasn't there and happiness because he was so close to her...
That is just pure amazingness right there I am so happy for him. I wonder if Alizee noticed him staring at her the whole time. Jk'n ha
Old 10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That is just pure amazingness right there I am so happy for him. I wonder if Alizee noticed him staring at her the whole time. Jk'n ha
I am sure she's used to it by now!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
I am sure she's used to it by now!
HAHAHAHA yeah probably It is funny cause there was a video I saw at the start of the year of a guy filming Alizee while she was at another concert. And she whispered to the guy with her(manager,body guard, whoever i dunno) that there was a guy filming her. She looked really uncomfortable knowing she was being filmed and had no privacy hahaha. Poor Lilly

FOUND IT!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBbP3EpZpSI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBbP3EpZpSI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by User22; 10-08-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Old 10-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
HAHAHAHA yeah probably It is funny cause there was a video I saw at the start of the year of a guy filming Alizee while she was at another concert. And she whispered to the guy with her(manager,body guard, whoever i dunno) that there was a guy filming her. She looked really uncomfortable knowing she was being filmed and had no privacy hahaha. Poor Lilly</EMBED>
That's so annoying and that sort of thing really burns me. You have to remember that this is a real person with real feelings. So many seem to just forget, it's like celebrities aren't even human. Or like they exist only for the benefit of others.

That's one of several reasons I DETEST the entire PHENOMENON of celebrity. It's as wrong to treat Alizée that way as it would be to treat you or me that way, the only difference being that no one would think to do the latter.

People can be such assholes.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-08-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
That's so annoying and that sort of thing really burns me. You have to remember that this is a real person with real feelings.
One day after I had a nap it totally hit me. I was thinking of Alizee and all of a sudden I tried to think of what she does everyday. And then said to myself, "Hey, you know what, all she really is is a mom with a kid and husband at home and she probably has a really normal life like us. And she is indeed a real person. The only reason she is really special is she can sing, dance, and mesmerize people around the world." I am not saying she isn't a celebrity, but she indeed does have a real, normal, and personal life....it just hit me so hard that day. Things like that happen when you run 9 miles then come home and drop dead on the floor all covered in sweat and wake up 3 hours later....
Old 10-09-2010, 02:55 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
One day after I had a nap it totally hit me. I was thinking of Alizee and all of a sudden I tried to think of what she does everyday. And then said to myself, "Hey, you know what, all she really is is a mom with a kid and husband at home and she probably has a really normal life like us. And she is indeed a real person. The only reason she is really special is she can sing, dance, and mesmerize people around the world." I am not saying she isn't a celebrity, but she indeed does have a real, normal, and personal life....it just hit me so hard that day. Things like that happen when you run 9 miles then come home and drop dead on the floor all covered in sweat and wake up 3 hours later....
Yeah. Alizée is a very organised person, maintaining her life in the right way. But she kinda of a celebrity who gives much importance to her personal career. That may be the reason that many fans have departed and also attracted many. Her cool and calm nature is what differentiate her from other "always barking" and vibrant artists. But i always think that what she'll be doing all day long. She is not roaming here and there and also no much performances. She does not even replies to our posts, or even look to our desperate attraction towards her. So in which thing she engages herself ?
Old 10-10-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Yeah. Alizée is a very organised person, maintaining her life in the right way. But she kinda of a celebrity who gives much importance to her personal career. That may be the reason that many fans have departed and also attracted many. Her cool and calm nature is what differentiate her from other "always barking" and vibrant artists. But i always think that what she'll be doing all day long. She is not roaming here and there and also no much performances. She does not even replies to our posts, or even look to our desperate attraction towards her. So in which thing she engages herself ?
Well, she is stuck right now...her band is off touring somewhere and she has already promoted UEDS when it came out. So she will engage herself early next year at the concert and Les Enfoires

Tags
alizee, concert, new single, next year, siting