Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

lol, there was a little article from back in the days that i believe was an interview with alizee talking about some occultish things, like her and her friends playing with her friend's parent's ouija board and what not. she also talks about her opinions on spirituality, ghosts, UFO/aliens and things like that. i think she was only a teenager back then so who knows if she still thinks the same? however, i think deep (being a witch himself ) took couple statements from that interview and ran with it. we all know she's superstitious as she always says that in interviews, but honestly i think deep thinks she's more into that stuff than she actually is. frankly, he totally loses me and seems way out there whenever deep brings up the occult things like witches, totems, talisman, black magic, etc. because i don't know anything about the occult, but i would take his assumptions regarding alizee's affinity towards the occult with a grain of salt. and chill out!

btw, why didn't you just reply in the occult thread instead of starting a new one???

Last edited by heyamigo; 01-24-2008 at 05:12 PM..
Old 01-24-2008, 04:58 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
btw, why didn't you just reply in the occult thread instead of starting a new one???

I figured it was a post that was too old to bring up in the current conversation there, but thank you very much
Old 01-24-2008, 05:16 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

I remember she said about being superstitious and that she cares a lot about this stuff. The tinker bell is her favourite character and the tatoo is suposed to bring her luck, I hope it does indeed.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:39 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
I remember she said about being superstitious and that she cares a lot about this stuff.
I had a friend like that. She had Pyramids all over the place. I kid you not how bad it was. She opened up her desk drawer and she had a Pyramid on top of the bank deposit from the day before. I was over at her house and there was a silver dollar in every window in the house. All of those coins were real pre-1964 silver dollars. Open the refrigerator and there were pyramids on top of the milk, butter and OJ containers.
If you talked to her you would never had known she was this superstitious.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:39 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
Someone mentioned the fact that Alizee is very much related to the occult, and has done occult acts in the past. Im sorry, but what? I need proof I can't even believe this so called fact.

There is no proof, it's just Deepwater's imagination at work. Girls are somewhat more susceptible to this stuff and so I'm not surprised that Alizee is or was into it to some degree (we all know she is superstitious). That doesn't mean she is an occultist. Frankly, I find that notion ridiculous. But people see what they want to see.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:41 PM

clique is on a distinguished road

Why do you keep posting these stupid threads?
Old 01-24-2008, 06:04 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

ALS, funny and very, very odd.
Being superstitious means to be vulnerable to an unseen extend, in my opinion and it is not at all cool. Knowing someone is like that doesn't comfort me a bit. But the irony is if you believe in it, it will affect you. The nature of the psychic is almighty alright. But I for one don't plan on relying on this stuff, or negociate so it comforts me. I like to be free of anything and love it when everyday brings something new to my perception, only that I truly appreciate.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:35 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

MihaiL there are more people than you can imagine like this. Your around them every day and would never think that they are like this.
I never asked her why she did it. I just thought it was a quirk in her personality. She was a wonderful lady and a very good friend that passed away too soon in Oct 2006.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
Anyway, whoever posted said that you could see her occult-ness in the FUN TV interview, where she made the host close his eye and eat delicacies from Japan, which are, coincidentally for Frenchmen, "disgusting and repulsive". However, whoever referenced this called it 'force-feeding the host', claiming it was occult. Well in my opinion it's totally not.
You misunderstood. The magic involved sneaking the box onto the set. When she brought it out, the host exclaimed that he hadn't seen her bring it on with her, and she replied that she was like Tinkerbell, nobody sees her unless she wants to be seen. The feeding itself was just part of the show.

As for Alizée and magic, she mentions it from time to time. Go back through the old interviews and you'll find it. Making the sign of the horns against the Evil Eye (and believing in the Evil Eye to start with), the seances with her girlfriends, belief in a "higher power" but not necessarily in God, and so on. Some of this I know because she shows abilities that she couldn't have otherwise, her effect on people particularly.

Quote:
This is scaring me.
Maybe you should explain why it scares you. There's nothing malicious about her. Or me either, for that matter.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 01-24-2008, 08:36 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The magic involved sneaking the box onto the set.
Ever heard of Occam's razor? If not you should google it ASAP.
There are far more likely explanations than "magic" for Alizee being able to sneak the box onto the set. She is clever and bringing a small box with her unseen is not such a difficult task.

Quote:
Some of this I know because she shows abilities that she couldn't have otherwise, her effect on people particularly.
Oh, please. Abilities she couldn't have otherwise? Because you say so?