Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-13-2010, 04:38 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Propaganda sucks! I avoid politics, and religion, at all costs on the internet. Unless it is sending condolences for lost leaders. How are they handling the situation in Poland, criss_pl?

Edit:

You wanna know how my day was? My day blew! I had to sit and listen to my dad yell for an hour about 'just what the hell is wrong with that French b&*%#!' Why is Alizée such a problem? Just because she is French? Then he tells me he will cancel my cell service if he sees anything else on fb about her. Excuse her for not (primarily) singing in English! Dang, why do most Americans think like that? It is a little different to like a foreign artist, but they act like it is a crime. I can't say I'm not at all surprised. It is different, but they act as though liking her is hazardous to my health. Maybe she souldn't come to America, if this is the reaction she will recieve. They would prefer I be this way about lady gaga or miley cyrus, that would be fine. But I hate them. I do. Alizée is amazing and has earned my respect as a person. Not reverance, respect. I admit I am a bit obsessed, but I believe a healthy obsession is no different than a healthy love. But obsession borders very close to dangerous territory.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-13-2010 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
But obsession borders very close to dangerous territory.
Boy do I know that...

-------

I bought some gum today, the most significant thing so far
Old 04-13-2010, 06:42 PM

I bought some ramen! And I will soon buy ueds, too!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You wanna know how my day was? My day blew! I had to sit and listen to my dad yell for an hour about 'just what the hell is wrong with that French b&*%#!' Why is Alizée such a problem? Just because she is French? Then he tells me he will cancel my cell service if he sees anything else on fb about her. Excuse her for not (primarily) singing in English! Dang, why do most Americans think like that? It is a little different to like a foreign artist, but they act like it is a crime. I can't say I'm not at all surprised. It is different, but they act as though liking her is hazardous to my health. Maybe she souldn't come to America, if this is the reaction she will recieve. They would prefer I be this way about lady gaga or miley cyrus, that would be fine. But I hate them. I do. Alizée is amazing and has earned my respect as a person. Not reverance, respect. I admit I am a bit obsessed, but I believe a healthy obsession is no different than a healthy love. But obsession borders very close to dangerous territory.
VVV, I wouldn't worry about that too much. My parents weren't as bad as that, but my friends were. See, my friends are very military oriented, not all of them are in the military, but some are and the rest have a big interest in them. And as for the military history of France... not all that glorious.

So when I first talked about Alizée, they you know, made the obscure reference that me liking Alizée made me somewhat of a pussy. That didn't bother me though, I mean, I put up with it, but after a bit, they all got more tolerant of her, though none of them actually like her.

People don't like what they don't understand. To them, Alizée was just a hot, but young looking, French singer. I couldn't care less about what they think of her anymore, she's my Goddess, and it's staying that way!

Old 04-13-2010, 07:31 PM

I know, wasabi. But I just can't stand how badly my dad hates her for no reason. None at all. It isn't that they tease me or call me names (well, my brother does, but he's easy to deal with), it's that they act like she is a criminal I am dating, and is getting me hooked on drugs and stealing and killing and such. As if liking her was something to look down on. It's ignorant. Why hate her? I wouldn't say 'goddess', but that's because I try to avoid any religious-sounding convo. But she is by far the most amazing woman I have ever known, and hope I wind up with a woman at least a quarter as great. Oh well, I love Alizée, and that's that. I am proud to be one of few Americans who hear past languages to her true beauty of voice. Once I am finally completely on my own, I will be as open as I want to be with my love for her. Pour l'amour de ma vie; je t'aime, et j'adore ta musique ! Ta voix est le melodie de ma vie !
Old 04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Why is Alizée such a problem? Just because she is French?
It happens when one crosses the boarder from just fan to fanboy/fangirl.

As for my day it kicked ass, got my P7 mags in today.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Saturday was freaking AMAZING!

It started off decently, but the night was sooo good! In the morning, we had a tri-service awards ceremony, which was meh, but after that, we had dining-in, which is basically an Army ball. I went with my friend Brooke, thought I'd show her the highly motivated future officers of the United States Army. The food was okay, to me anyways, but apparently nobody else liked it?

But of course, after the formalities, we had the AFTER PARTY!!
(You have to understand, I haven't gone out or drank in about 10 weeks.)
So I went to the after party with the intent of getting freaking wasted, and I did. It was awesome. We pregamed in my fellow cadet Kristen's room with some vodka, then we went to the party, where we had some rum and various beers. I drank as much as I could get my hands on. So eventually, my Brooke and Kristen ended up carrying me back. I can tell that I didn't do much walking, but in the morning, I found my shoes to be all ripped through on one side.

God.. it was GREAT.

Last edited by wasabi622; 04-19-2010 at 10:14 AM..
Old 04-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Let's just say I met up with an old friend, and we had a bit of a beneficial time.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:21 PM

Í set up an interview for a job, so I have had a fairly good day!
Old 04-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Í set up an interview for a job, so I have had a fairly good day!
Great VVV, good luck with that. Do your best at the interview. Maybe you would like to take some advice from some of your seniors here. That will help.

Hope that you clear this interview and get the job.

Lol, you can tell about Alizée in interview if they ask your interest. Ha ha, I did that in one of my interviews. It was not for the job, but interviews by university for our evaluation. Maybe by mentioning her you can support this idea that those work which you like, you do them passionately and is never tired of doing it. That's one aspect of your personality.