Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

you cant really pull it off like me wise

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Well.

I suppose my part of the cycle has run it's full course.
Sadly i'm doing this shortly before my second anniversary here, but I can't really keep further any longer.

In the near 2-years i've been here i've felt like i've seen it all.
I've taken my share of hiatuses, and my share of extended absences.
I've done much to entertain, much to defend, much to offend, and much to speak out plainly.

I've seen an enlightened period in the forum's life, a deadened period, and a period which I cannot exactly put a finger or a title on.
Like many before me, I hang my fandom, and my mantle on this place behind the gray drapery. It's now the realm of the others to come.

I've gone through the ups and the downs, and afterwards the short period of my lifeline here had its own dramatic overturn.

I cannot simply enjoy the treasures this place had originally given and offered me. I'll only be another stain on it's wall, but nonetheless it's something I cannot accept anymore.
It does not feel the same as it did, many folks who i've grown to cherish have gone, and the few others that linger only serve as a reminder of my fading, and the new blood that posts as I had in another day past, serve as the reminder of how many people are now entering this place's communal cycle.

I joined on whim, never realizing just exactly how it would be almost a daily visit to me.
I half-expected to never go on again.

It's what I expected fully to do as time went on. Yet always there was the reason to hold me back from finding the key to the chains that bound myself here.

Jung:
My first mate, it's been a long time since the FlashChat, the trebuchets, the fashion designs, the trading cards, the wingman chronicles, Warhammer, and the lot of them. Nonetheless you're a hearty man with a golden penchant for "Being a pal".

Wasabi:
Since the first day of your joining i've always enjoyed your presence. There was hardly anything that brought your spirit down, and it's that strong blood that really allowed me to latch onto your personality.

Srbski:
Man of a thousand smiles, you've always laughed in every post and hardly show anything related to distress. You're a real life superhero you know that? You're a great person behind the screen and I've enjoyed your presence as well.

Ruroshen:
Well you know, I can't really say anything towards you, knowing your own peculiar strength of turning things around. Sufficient enough, or so I think, I must say "The Latest Ruro Post" has also inspired me to stick longer than I believe I should have.

JimmyDean:
Well you popped out of nowhere, I don't think I even realized you exist until around 5 or 6 months ago. However you've made your own impressions on anybody, and I thank you for being a good conversational partner.

Plaz:
You're an ass pirate, but you're the original. I really can't say anything more than that to you.

Fall:
Well you are the original dancing machine on here, at least to me, and we've had a lot of honest and personal talks back during the FlashChat period. I'll miss your own quirks, but I don't expect you to miss mine.

Wise:
You came, you saw, you, got conquered. Not in the bad way however, you merely joined the fold of something that I believed saved me from a fan's loss. You learn something every day, and that's exactly what you did, as I have learned my share from you.

There are a slew of others i'd love to say something to, but I feel there are those in which I easily gratify every day or every week.

Finally I leave with myself closing the last page to my own chapter and say.
Don't remember me, don't forget me, but know only that when one fire dies...

...Another begins its spark.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Damn, really?? You're gone? I mean, damn. Quite honestly, you're the only reason I stayed on here. I could've, and probably should've left, sooner because my Alizee days were over almost soon after they started, but you kept me coming back. And if you're gone, then I don't think I can stay here any longer.

Not to ruin such a heartfelt post, but in my time here, I've been in disbelief at some of the ignorance, close-mindedness, and unwilling acceptance for others who didn't appreciate the favored artist of this forum. That was partly to blame for my lack of posting in the main forum, because I was completely put off by this close-minded obsessiveness.

And I really honestly liked Alizee, at least the first two albums. Yeah, it was for the looks at first. But it did slowly grow for the fact that her music was feel good, helped to calm me, relax me. After those two albums, that markedly fell off. And I didn't try to hide it at all. I respected her as an artist, but the music I couldn't get with anymore. And I didn't want to force myself to like it, as I had seen others do.

That isn't to say I haven't had good times in my short time here. I've met some wonderful people, heard some wonderful stories, listened to some really good music and learned a lot. A lot more than I expected. But, in this case, the negative seems to outweigh the positive. And the biggest source of that positivity is leaving for good.

I shall like to say that I really enjoyed my time in the wonderful chatbox. Whether it was talking to Fall, random conversations with our wonderful neighborhood robot UniCom, my Hip-Hop lover & the brotha Plaz, the resident Viking Jung, JD & Srb, who I recently started talking to and most importantly Barrett and tern, I really enjoyed myself.

But all things must come to an end I suppose, good or bad, short or long. I really appreciate all the people I got to know here & form bonds with. I hope those bonds can be maintained in some way. Alas, it will not be through AAm.

That being said, I'm ouuuuuuuuut. Nice knowing y'all (well, some of y'all). The rest of y'all can do some things that I'd rather not mention...I'll keep it PG.

Have a wonderful whatever you wanna say. It's off into the new world I go

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGXOhwpdJHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0 xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGXOhwpdJHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0 xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Peace, Love & Blessings,

~Wise

P.S. Fall & UC, Ima miss ya guys. Fall, ya know how to get at me. And I'm always here to help, like I mentioned. But I'm definitely gonna miss you UC. I wish there was someway that I could keep in touch. Maybe one day...maybe.

Last edited by djwise; 04-22-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Default One of the saddest posts I have read in this forum.....

Barrett my Soshi friend......I can not believe this post arrived so fast and I was not expecting this day to arrive so quickly , but the choice has been made and knowing you there is no turning back now. I really enjoyed your posts, and the great times we passed on the good old Flashchat. Thanks to you I was introduced to SNSD and to the K POP world. Your posts and threads were always enjoyable to read and participate. I can not find the proper words to show my gratitude and pleasure in knowing you in this forum, it has been a great year knowing you, and I look in still chatting and seeing you around in MSN and in Facebook...... My friend you will always be remembered, and never forgotten on this forum Thanks for everything B.

당신이 주위에 보고 내 친구 돌봐

Your LA friend
-Alex

DJ you too?!
Well......I didn't spent alot of time knowing you more in the Chatbox, but I know you are an awesome Dude. You too will be missed, although your stay was short you contributed alot in this forum also. (sigh) What can I say.... keep it cool and keep enjoying life man.

If possible please come in any time and visit us
Old 04-22-2010, 07:50 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Wait, no barret, no wise? The chatbox is going to die! You guys kept me there (well, when I had a computer) and now you are leaving? Really? Dang... Nothing but bad news today... Poor unicom... Wtf? Is this for real? Man...

Edit:

Also, I hope you don't mean me when you mention closed mindedness. I tried to get into snsd, beg, all the. But lack of a computer prevented that. I hope you guys go on to have fun, wherever that is. Well wishing from VVVACCPLPNLY!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-22-2010 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

It has been fun guys but honestly Im tired of all the Bull Shit thats been going or around here. I still like Alizee but am not interested in her music for hte past couple months. The only reason I loged on was to chat with DjWise, JimmyDean, Barrett, Jung, Wasabbi, Roman, Ruroshen,Ben,Brad, Youpidoo1,Future Raptor, and others. Im more inversed into Soshi then Alizee anymore. I would have quit several month ago if it werent for the people mentioned above, reason being some new members who havent seen the ups and downs of her musci carrier started to talk shit when we try to convay facts. Im not naming names but members who dont even have hair on their balls are talking trash and crap like that to older members who probably been on this forum for years and have seen the shifts in her music. Its been fun doing those podcast and discussions throught ventrillo, losts of fun but sadly it has to end. So Ill leave at that Just not into her anyomre and to the people mentioned and to those that i forgot nice chatting it up with you and good luck. Ill defenetly miss hte chats about Soccer with some of u here.

This is my last post so take it easy guys.
Srbski-Kralj signing out.
heres a little something for ur ears:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGbwL8kSpEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGbwL8kSpEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

And For ur eyes:
Old 04-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

What!?!?! Are you serious this time?

If you guys leave, then I guess I have no reason to stay here. To be honest, I've wanted to leave for a while now. You guys were the only thing keeping me here. If you're leaving, I'm going with you.

My interest for Alizée began fading last year, and then Soshi came into my life. After that, I stopped caring about her completely. Her music got worse and worse. Then I found something that made me come to hate her and lose all respect for her. If you dont know what that is, its something Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and various others have. Look it up if you dare.

It really saddens me to leave here though. So many memories, so many people I will miss. But its time to move on. I no longer feel a part of the community. The only place I contribute around here is the chat and off topic. The podcasts I loved doing so much have all but died out.

And on that note, I bid you all farewell. Its been a fun two and half years but all good things must come to an end. It kind of weird leaving someplace that became like a second home to you after so long. I will miss this place and those of you who have made this place what it is.

But now I'm off Into The New World

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mRBXRZzrvtQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mRBXRZzrvtQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My 200th and final post.
Good bye Alizee America and good riddance.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
It has been fun guys but honestly Im tired of all the Bull Shit thats been going or around here. I still like Alizee but am not interested in her music for hte past couple months. The only reason I loged on was to chat with DjWise, JimmyDean, Barrett, Jung, Wasabbi, Roman, Ruroshen,Ben,Brad, Youpidoo1,Future Raptor, and others. Im more inversed into Soshi then Alizee anymore. I would have quit several month ago if it werent for the people mentioned above, reason being some new members who havent seen the ups and downs of her musci carrier started to talk shit when we try to convay facts. Im not naming names but members who dont even have hair on their balls are talking trash and crap like that to older members who probably been on this forum for years and have seen the shifts in her music. Its been fun doing those podcast and discussions throught ventrillo, losts of fun but sadly it has to end. So Ill leave at that Just not into her anyomre and to the people mentioned and to those that i forgot nice chatting it up with you and good luck. Ill defenetly miss hte chats about Soccer with some of u here.

This is my last post so take it easy guys.
Srbski-Kralj signing out.
heres a little something for ur ears:
<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGbwL8kSpEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

And For ur eyes:
gonna miss ya Serb!!
just make sure to come back and check in sometime!~

edit: wow...........B your leaving too, this sucks what the **** happened and what did i miss?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 04-22-2010 at 08:01 PM..
Old 04-22-2010, 08:09 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I kind of feel a bit offended after srbski's. I sincerely hope I am not one of those people he mentioned with his term of immaturity. I am young, and new, so I fit what he was saying. Srbski, if you read this (apparently very doubtful, but still) I have never argued with you, or even reacted to you as far as I can remember. But if you want to say something, I am not afraid of criticism. Be honest: is there something I have done to annoy you or make you uncomfortable? If not, ok. If so, ok. I just like to know what I may be doing that is annoying, so I can discontinue, and stop annoying people. I realise I post somewhat habitually, but other than that, I don't know. I am at a loss for an understanding.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-22-2010 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: misread names
Old 04-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

well I guess the domino effect has finally taken place. Once the first one is pushed down, the rest follow.

There goes the non-Alizée group I enjoyed to read posts and sometimes chat with.

you guys may not have soshified me, but you guys did bring some variety to the forum. too bad you guys (and me) where not on long enough to really get to know each other. I felt that we could have been really good online-buds

Closed Thread