Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

As Brian requested , here are the translated interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Who never dream of entering in Alizee dressing room , and find her in just a towel ? Well , almost fullfilled...

Video :

http://youtu.be/6zVDtHnI_Ns
H&M and Zara ???

I was expecting her to go shopping in much higher end boutiques .. well Lili's human after all !

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
As always, thanks for the translation Lapinschous. I really appreciate that you also posted the text of the .srt file in your translations thread with the video. I think that makes a great addition to the forum archives. Perhaps you'd consider adding the text like that to future posts in that thread? And maybe even from earlier videos? That could be really valuable in the future to have them available for all fans to see when browsing the forum, and in case more of your vids get pulled.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:40 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the translation Lapinschous!

I wonder if Jeremy broke up with her? Or maybe the love was still there but the bad outweighed the good.

Even though it is true we have seen Lili be touchy feely with other guys like Matt P. and others at les enfoires, and seem to not be bothered by it, I can understand why the dances would be a little TOO close for comfort.

When that one guy at les enfoires picked her up from behind, it was something fun and silly between people who are just friends. As it seem Matt P. was as well.

These dances though...she has to put herself back in those painful moments, and I can understand why it would be really tough on her to do. Lili has gone from sharing NOTHING about her private life to letting the whole country into it on live TV. I am VERY proud of her for doing all of this. It takes a lot of guts to do what she is doing right now.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
As always, thanks for the translation Lapinschous. I really appreciate that you also posted the text of the .srt file in your translations thread with the video. I think that makes a great addition to the forum archives. Perhaps you'd consider adding the text like that to future posts in that thread? And maybe even from earlier videos? That could be really valuable in the future to have them available for all fans to see when browsing the forum, and in case more of your vids get pulled.
Seconded! In older videos like the FunTv interview, the subs are embedded into the videos themselves in some cases, you can get them with or without subtitles. But if your videos get pulled down or when a fan downloads them, all you get is the video, and you have no idea what's being said :\

The .srt files would be very much appreciated!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:24 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Brian, there is a pretty big difference betweeen getting touched during a Les Enfoires skit and the very intimate style of dancing that Alizée and Gregoire performed during the Rumba. Obviously there is a lot of emotional pain that Alizée has to deal with before she can get involved with another man. Gregoire tapped into those very painful memories to get the best performance he could out of Alizée.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

It's horrible what happened between them, but she will love and she will be loved and she will live and she will sail a thousand winds and ride a thousand waves and she will prevail not because it's written but because she's Alizée!!!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 10-09-2013 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: ffs
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Brian, there is a pretty big difference betweeen getting touched during a Les Enfoires skit and the very intimate style of dancing that Alizée and Gregoire performed during the Rumba. Obviously there is a lot of emotional pain that Alizée has to deal with before she can get involved with another man. Gregoire tapped into those very painful memories to get the best performance he could out of Alizée.

I'm confused...did I not say that in my post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1
Even though it is true we have seen Lili be touchy feely with other guys like Matt P. and others at les enfoires, and seem to not be bothered by it, I can understand why the dances would be a little TOO close for comfort.

When that one guy at les enfoires picked her up from behind, it was something fun and silly between people who are just friends. As it seem Matt P. was as well.

These dances though...she has to put herself back in those painful moments, and I can understand why it would be really tough on her to do. Lili has gone from sharing NOTHING about her private life to letting the whole country into it on live TV. I am VERY proud of her for doing all of this. It takes a lot of guts to do what she is doing right now.

Last edited by BrianO1; 10-09-2013 at 12:46 AM..
Old 10-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Thanks Lap.

You know, I'm not buying the preshow drama. I believe that she's hurting and that she is that upset and that it was an emotional journey for her. However I'm not buying the "I don't want to be touched" thing.... Much like the "impossible" line it look totally fake, even with a smirk. Second she's danced in Les Enfores (or whatever its called!) with partners all the time.

I still think it was tough for her to do the dance because she's coming to terms with certain realities... as well I buy what she said of having built a bubble around herself.. She seems stubborn that way. Plus she has this juvenile fairy tale love approach to life (like every other broad!) thats not really sustainable or even attainable. Thats just a period you go thru in your life until you learn you have to accept people with warts and all. (non-genital I hope).

However I think the emotions she had throughout the dance was so genuine that it made up for all the bullcandy they had in the preshow drama. If you notice after the dance as the judges were talking to her, (which I'm sure Lap may do us another solid and translate... ) her demeanor was so different from the last dance... She looked still vulnerable.

I hope this experience helps her grow as an artist. I felt like this was the first time since En Concert that she gave it all. And this was a beautiful dance with a great story behind it.. Definitely a keeper in the ZEE archived! I loved how all the judges were kinda dumb struck by the performance, how the audience latched on as well and how in the end, no one can help but fall in luv with Alizee! The stores in mexico must be out of Kleenex!

Anyone catch the Hug her brother gave her? Can't wait to see the Jo Jacotey photos.

Wonder how Jeremy's doing....

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
It's horrible what happened between them, but she will love and she will be loved and she will live and she will sail a thousand winds and ride a thousand waves and she will prevail not because it's written but because she's Alizée!!!
Yeah but she's gotta grow up a bit from the fairy tale world that she's in. Ya gotta admit, she's a little arrested with the mickey mouse and the tattoos and the like. But I guess it could be worse and we could be seeing a Twerkin' Zee!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Brian, there is a pretty big difference betweeen getting touched during a Les Enfoires skit and the very intimate style of dancing that Alizée and Gregoire performed during the Rumba..
Yah, I should know, I touch myself all the time.... Wait a scond!

Last edited by wildfire; 10-09-2013 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-09-2013, 03:29 AM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Thanks Wildfire! I've been looking for this clip. it's really cool to listen to her tell her story.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:32 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

The video appears to have been removed due to copyright.