Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 02:12 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Lol als .
She is shopping
nice shoes! I guess 500 bucks or something like that...

uhm, I just wonder what is this white stripe on the left foot?
does she wear white socks under the black ones? naa just kidding
Old 08-13-2012, 11:19 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
Looking forward to the next "oh no she is doing drugs" posts because of the blister :P
Yes, she's a total drug addict for taking Tylenol.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:13 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Old 08-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

personally, I'm not a fan of all the expensive personal consumption that she's displaying. IF she was showing how she can make a $9 short along with a $26 pants and $40 sneakers into a fashion statement on the lovely frame of her's, I'd be impressed. Its a bit Kardashian of her to be sporting expensive labels around. Money does not equal taste. I hate that and that world. I'm more impressed by a lady who can make Target look hip... I mean all textiles come from the same child labor camp in China... its the brand names that have the mark up. There's no real craftsmenship in the label. Its like someone showing me a $9000 Leica camera if Leica's were built in the same Chinese Foxcomm factory as $600 iPhone. But they aren't. They are hand made in german.. the Leica, not the iPhone...

I mean go to the target site....

http://www.target.com/c/women/-/N-5xtd3

Alizee could make that look like a zillion dollars. Yeah I know she's french in the mecha of fashion, but still...
Old 08-14-2012, 03:16 PM

MasterSprtn117 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
I'm more impressed by a lady who can make Target look hip... I mean all textiles come from the same child labor camp in China... its the brand names that have the mark up.
You say it comes from the same...place. So why should it bother you how much she spends on her clothes, even if they are overpriced?
Old 08-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
personally, I'm not a fan of all the expensive personal consumption that she's displaying. IF she was showing how she can make a $9 short along with a $26 pants and $40 sneakers into a fashion statement on the lovely frame of her's, I'd be impressed. Its a bit Kardashian of her to be sporting expensive labels around. Money does not equal taste. I hate that and that world. I'm more impressed by a lady who can make Target look hip... I mean all textiles come from the same child labor camp in China... its the brand names that have the mark up. There's no real craftsmenship in the label. Its like someone showing me a $9000 Leica camera if Leica's were built in the same Chinese Foxcomm factory as $600 iPhone. But they aren't. They are hand made in german.. the Leica, not the iPhone...

I mean go to the target site....

http://www.target.com/c/women/-/N-5xtd3

Alizee could make that look like a zillion dollars. Yeah I know she's french in the mecha of fashion, but still...
-shrug- Alizee lives a very indulgent lifestyle from what we see on her twitter/instagram. I can't say I'd be spending 20,000+ on handbags and shoes, but if I were THAT rich and I could live that lifestyle you know I'd be spending my days lounging on the beach, eating at my favorite restaraunts every night, and buying fine, expensive things. Maybe it's just a girl thing?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-14-2012, 03:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

One thing you have to understand about Europeans and cloths is they spend far more of their budget on clothing. I've heard numbers around 25% to 35% of their income being spent on clothing is not unusual. That is why you can spot an American tourist in a heart beat walking through Milan, Paris, Barcelona or Frankfurt Germany. We dress like slobs compared to the local population.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:34 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
One thing you have to understand about Europeans and cloths is they spend far more of their budget on clothing. I've heard numbers around 25% to 35% of their income being spent on clothing is not unusual. That is why you can spot an American tourist in a heart beat walking through Milan, Paris, Barcelona or Frankfurt Germany. We dress like slobs compared to the local population.
would like to see from where you have this info

Old 08-14-2012, 03:56 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Not all designer clothes are made in China or in sweatshops. You can't really expect Alizee to wear Levi's when she has the money to buy whatever clothing she wants. She's in the public eye and she IS a celebrity, they want to be seen in designer duds.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
would like to see from where you have this info
Yea me too; I find what he said very hard to believe! Take a visit into Manhattan and you will see people wearing things that seem like they literally just walked off the runway and onto the streets! Now yes New York is almost as big as fashion capital as Paris but I find it hard to believe you wont see people wearing top notch clothing in other major US cities such as LA, Chicago, Miami (in which I saw 4 different Lamborghinis in one night when I was there!), Boston, etc.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter