Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-12-2014, 03:50 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
removed? the same they made by this photo, nothing new

which one did they remove? I thought they are all there? (all she had when the photo was taken ofc)
Old 03-12-2014, 03:59 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
which one did they remove? I thought they are all there? (all she had when the photo was taken ofc)
well maybe you are right. but I remember how it was a little discussion they removed something on that photo

Old 03-12-2014, 04:22 PM

ok here some of my thoughts on this photo.

I have to admit my first reaction when I saw it - and when I thought this was a fake or fanmade - I thought "what's that? Britney-Alizée? Can't be right?"

But then - after she confirmed it and I calmed down a bit - I thought about it and I don't think it's just "oh I pick another hair colour and try to look cool" thing. I feel like this really has a meaning.

Ok look at this cover... what do you see? Ok I should better say "What do I see?"

A young girl that seems to burst with energy, with a big - even still slightly shy - smile, looking like she just got ready to go out to a party or something, enjoying her life. Compared to Alizée's last album cover that's quite a change. The "5" cover was quite melancholic, like the songs on the album too. Sure, the songs were still pretty positive, she wasn't whining about her former relationship with Jérémy even if it was the main topic - she was still pretty positive, she wanted to get away - but still this album was her way to end a part of her life, getting ready for a new beginning, looking into a bright future.

And now this future has arrived and this somehow mirrors in this photo. And it's not only this. Remember that Alizée said DALS was like a therapy for her? Well it did wonders for her self-esteem and the way she was looking at things, all the backstage stuff from DALS told us enough of this. She didn't only win the cup, she won a lot more. She got new fans - which hopefully will buy her new album -, she got back into the spotlight, she found a new love etc. Maybe she kinda found herself. I can't really describe it.

So what do women - at least people say that often - do, when they want to change something in their life or when something is changing in their life - get a new haircut. This one is a wig of course but I think it speaks for itself that she got a blonde wig. She already had black hair, her natural colour is brown. Blonde is something totally new, something that we haven't seen on her yet. Something new. And I don't know to me this kinda symbolizes that "therapy" DALS was for her because it changed her, made her really happy, gave her a big boost of self confidence, made that shy little reserved girl scream into her micro because she wanted to and not because someone told her so.

And maybe - ok this might be total crap but I kinda like the idea - that blonde hair colour should represent a more out-going personality? Because it kinda screams "here I am!" and even if there are a lot of stereotypes about blonde people it's still a hair colour lots of people find attractive and that attracts attention.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that people might think what my first reaction was - that she's imitating Britney, Shakira etc. Or that they might think that she doesn't do something original. We will see if this works or not.

Anyway... I tried to make a point in this post I'm not sure if it worked but I hope you know what I mean...
Old 03-12-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
ok here some of my thoughts on this photo.

I have to admit my first reaction when I saw it - and when I thought this was a fake or fanmade - I thought "what's that? Britney-Alizée? Can't be right?"

But then - after she confirmed it and I calmed down a bit - I thought about it and I don't think it's just "oh I pick another hair colour and try to look cool" thing. I feel like this really has a meaning.

Ok look at this cover... what do you see? Ok I should better say "What do I see?"

A young girl that seems to burst with energy, with a big - even still slightly shy - smile, looking like she just got ready to go out to a party or something, enjoying her life. Compared to Alizée's last album cover that's quite a change. The "5" cover was quite melancholic, like the songs on the album too. Sure, the songs were still pretty positive, she wasn't whining about her former relationship with Jérémy even if it was the main topic - she was still pretty positive, she wanted to get away - but still this album was her way to end a part of her life, getting ready for a new beginning, looking into a bright future.

And now this future has arrived and this somehow mirrors in this photo. And it's not only this. Remember that Alizée said DALS was like a therapy for her? Well it did wonders for her self-esteem and the way she was looking at things, all the backstage stuff from DALS told us enough of this. She didn't only win the cup, she won a lot more. She got new fans - which hopefully will buy her new album -, she got back into the spotlight, she found a new love etc. Maybe she kinda found herself. I can't really describe it.

So what do women - at least people say that often - do, when they want to change something in their life or when something is changing in their life - get a new haircut. This one is a wig of course but I think it speaks for itself that she got a blonde wig. She already had black hair, her natural colour is brown. Blonde is something totally new, something that we haven't seen on her yet. Something new. And I don't know to me this kinda symbolizes that "therapy" DALS was for her because it changed her, made her really happy, gave her a big boost of self confidence, made that shy little reserved girl scream into her micro because she wanted to and not because someone told her so.

And maybe - ok this might be total crap but I kinda like the idea - that blonde hair colour should represent a more out-going personality? Because it kinda screams "here I am!" and even if there are a lot of stereotypes about blonde people it's still a hair colour lots of people find attractive and that attracts attention.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that people might think what my first reaction was - that she's imitating Britney, Shakira etc. Or that they might think that she doesn't do something original. We will see if this works or not.

Anyway... I tried to make a point in this post I'm not sure if it worked but I hope you know what I mean...
you made good point!

I told it many times... "5" is a album, which showed us something important - the deepest feelings from life of Alizée (at least some songs). I think it was the fist part of the "regeneration therapy", and the second was the DALS...

Easily said, she opened really herself with 2 ways - music and dance Like Jenny said, from the cover you see a happy girl filled with new energy.

Btw, when I look longer on her face, it remember me a photo from MCE promo

Old 03-12-2014, 04:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

They're probably putting it out there to test the waters and if they are, it just goes to show they don't know what they are doing.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
They're probably putting it out there to test the waters and if they are, it just goes to show they don't know what they are doing.
I must really react... if you have nothing new to say, say nothing. Really everywhere you are saying the same, now too. We received just 2 photos which still say nothing about how will be the finished work.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I must really react... if you have nothing new to say, say nothing. Really everywhere you are saying the same, now too. We received just 2 photos which still say nothing about how will be the finished work.
If they are willing to try blond hair, what's next, implants, botox? They are trying desperately to find something that will work, when everything they needed was staring them straight in the face, literally.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-12-2014 at 05:57 PM..
Old 03-12-2014, 06:23 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

If Alizee doesn't want to dry her hair, she won't do that. She showed more than once that her life and familly is more important for her than career.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If they are willing to try blond hair, what's next, implants, botox?
It's a different hair colour, not the end of the world. And blond isn't a "bad" colour. It's also a wig. I don't get it why you compare this to implants or botox. That's something totally different.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
It's a different hair colour, not the end of the world. And blond isn't a "bad" colour. It's also a wig. I don't get it why you compare this to implants or botox. That's something totally different.
Because it's all a lie. We fell in love with her because of the naturalness of her beauty. Now we all full realize that incredible beauty wasn't what she wanted it to be, it was something even MF never realized how beautiful it would turn out to be. It was an unbelievably beautiful era. An era she would never fully understand or appreciate , but again it was all a lie.

Who doesn't understand natural beauty, will never understand this discussion

Tags
alizee 2014, alizee new album, new album