Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-14-2006, 10:49 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Way to go Rocket!
Stephen
Old 09-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Before I say good job Rocket, who is Regis and Kelly? I am new to this country so bear with my stupid question.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:11 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
Before I say good job Rocket, who is Regis and Kelly? I am new to this country so bear with my stupid question.
It's this really popular TV show that is aired on weekday mornings on ABC, hosted by Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa, hence the name "Live with Regis and Kelly". They mostly talk about entertainment news and very often invite all kinds of celebrities (actors, musicians, etc.), especially around the time when their albums/movies/TV shows come out, so this show often serves promotion purposes for most of its guests.

I think it would be a great idea to have Alizee on that show. That would depend on two things though: whether Alizee herself wants to do it and whether the producers of the show would want to have her on there.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:00 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Regis also hosts the very popular show, "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"
Old 09-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
I have heard about this show, thanks a lot Pirate. Let them get Alizee on their show and it will be the first time I will watch abc channel .
Old 09-14-2006, 04:54 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
He used to host it when it was on ABC, but not any more after rights to the show were sold to CBS. The CBS version of the show is hosted by some lady whose name I don't even know, airs during the morning vs. prime-time for ABC version, and IMO is not as good as it once was. I also remember ABC trying to bring it back as "Super Millionaire" and Regis did host that, but I do not believe it lasted too long.

Recently, Regis also hosted a show called "America's Got Talent", which is similar to "American Idol", but is not solely about singing.

I sure do hope that "Live" producers will take Rocket's letter seriously and check Alizee out (if they don't know about her already), and then at least try to bring her onto the show.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:57 PM

Impurator is on a distinguished road

Bravo Rocket, I approve. Speaking of writing letters, I noticed in the JAM Behind the Scenes video that Alizée is clearly eating Nutella on bread. Now, recently Nutella dropped Kobe Bryant from the front of their packaging (it coincided with a certain row of negative publicity) and I was thinking, hey, they should get Alizée on the front to replace him. I won't lie and say I'd buy more Nutella because of it (I already buy plenty <3) but I think it'd be good times.

I think I shall write a letter in a similar vein to the nice Ferrero company.
There's only a snail mail address - I feel lost in this strange world of paper letters! Wish me luck, I'll need it!
Old 09-14-2006, 08:55 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

good job rocket, it seems like you have been doing a lot of things like this lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Patton View Post
LOL
Wait....
I wouldn't let Brad rape me!
I'm not the youngest her am I?
All because you guys are older then me, DOES NOT mean you are superior to me in ANY way.
and general, you are the second youngest, i am the youngest, but i am bigger than you and many people on this site, so i don't count =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:33 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

How do you know that you are bigger then me? Hum? You could be lieing, and even if you weren't size doesn't matter over the internet words do, not your age, not your gender, not your size but your words.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:44 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

It's not that we're superior in any way, it's that we're superior in every way!