Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-16-2016, 09:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Another post in FB. This time with a link to a site talking about Gregoire being in DALS this year and this article says he will be a partner. I'm sure again this isn't official...yet.

https://laboxmedias.com/2016/09/15/g...vec-les-stars/

"Only a few weeks before the launch of the seventh season of "Dancing With The Stars" on TF1. As for the cast figures are accurate. We find Valérie Damidot, Karine Ferri, singers and Florent Mothe Camille Lou or Sylvie Tellier. But Olivier Minne, comedian Arthur, Julien Lepers, the beautiful Lawrence Maistret found in "Koh Lanta" and Caroline Receiver. If the announced casting seems definitive, it is not yet clear what each partner will dance celebrities. Just a few days Julien Brugel announced he will not participate in the new season to concentrate on personal projects. But good news Gregoire Lyonnet will return. After a season on the dance floor but only for group choreography, the dancer will make a comeback in the competition with a partner.
To recap, the dancer won the fourth edition of "Dancing With The Stars" along Alizee. The couple is now united in life as on stage and has also just unveiled a clip. On the program: an energetic and emotional choreography on "Christine" Christine tube and the queens studio tour in London with the help of Chris Marks. Undoubtedly technically interpretation as "it's a 10! ".".

Attachment 1396

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-25-2019 at 10:05 PM..
Old 09-26-2016, 02:44 PM

Virginie Nini and TeamAliGreg shared a link today that was from TF1. If it hadn't been officially announced before, I guess it is now official that Gregoire will be a "partner" in this years show. The link brings you to the TF1 site and shows a video that apparently isn't viewable in this country, but it has text that says....

"Après un an d’absence, Grégoire Lyonnet revient sur le parquet de DALS. Un retour qui n’en est pas vraiment un, puisque le danseur a néanmoins participé aux deux tournées de « Danse avec les Stars ». Le Drômois est heureux et cela se voit. « Retrouver la DALS family est un véritable bonheur » Être jugé par Fauve, son amie d’enfance (ils se sont connus quand ils avaient 15 ans) apporte ce petit « plus » d’excitation. Mais c’est un homme différent que les téléspectateurs vont retrouver dans quelques semaines. Car la vie de Grégoire Lyonnet a été bouleversée. Et c’est un homme marié qui foulera la piste de danse. « Alizée et moi, on s’est rencontrés sur les répétitions, on est tombés amoureux sur le parquet et on s’est mariés cet été ». Un joli conte de fée… A l’image du programme.".
Google translation;
After a year's absence, Gregoire Lyonnet back on the floor of DALS. A return that is not really, because the dancer has nevertheless participated in two rounds of "Dancing with the Stars." The Drôme is happy and it shows. "Finding the DALS family is a true happiness" Being found by Tan, his childhood friend (they met when they were 15 years old) brings this little "more" excitement. But it's a different man that viewers will meet in a few weeks. For the life of Grégoire Lyonnet was upset. And that is a married man who treads the dance floor. "Alizee and I, we met at the rehearsals, we fell in love on the floor and we got married this summer." A lovely fairy tale ... In the image of the program.

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/danse-avec-les...3Fxtor%3DAD-28

Attachment 1397

Edit:

Another very interesting link to Telestar, apparently about DALS, that shows a video that again is not viewable in this country and another "Closer" video that is, that shows a woman asking something of Alizee and Alizee's response, but at this point, I have no idea what it's about... Hopefully someone here can provide a translation...

http://www.telestar.fr/2016/videos/D...e-Video-236840

telestar 1.jpg
telestar 2.jpg

This is the Google translation of the Telestar article....

Grégoire Lyonnet was a lot of talk in 2014 during the fifth season of Dancing with the stars. Indeed, he had to leave his partner Natalie Péchalat after five weeks and left the show in season for "personal reasons." Two years later, he finally reinstates the show for season 7, which will be launched on October 15 and whose entire cast has finally been announced.

On MyTF1.fr, the dancer gave his impressions before beginning rehearsals. "That's it, it's back with my 'DALS Family'!", He says, "very happy" to return to the program. Since his departure, there have been some changes since his "girlfriend" Fauve Hautot is now part of the jury. "I have not yet had Fauve judge so we will see what happens. It's funny, we've known that 15 years is almost a childhood friend," says t -it amused.

Grégoire Lyonnet was to partner Alizee in season 4. On June 18, the two lovers were married in Corsica, this competition is very symbolic for him. "It's a crazy set, it really is the dream for a dancer in this adventure. And on top of that, (...), to life it will remain something incredible since I am a married man with to Dancing with the stars, "he says with a grin. But with whom he will form a duo this year? The young man remains mysterious about her identity, but gave a first opinion. "She said she has no experience in dance (...) In any case, it gives off very good waves, it is very nice, very smiling. I think we'll get along. "

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-25-2019 at 10:05 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 10:07 AM

Posted by Jo today...

Attachment 1400

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-06-2019 at 06:36 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 03:37 PM

Looks like tomorrow that it will be officially announced that Greg's partner will be Camille Lou........she's a cutie! She's a singer, actress, musician and only 24 years old.

dals gregs partner camille lou.jpg

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/danse-avec-les...tml?xtor=AD-30
Old 09-29-2016, 04:43 AM

I have a feeling Alizee will be in Paris, every night that Greg is.

EDIT:

Right after I posted the line above, I saw the picture below on FB. That feeling about Alizee spending every night in Paris just got a lot stronger....

greg and partner.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-29-2016 at 04:57 AM..
Old 09-29-2016, 10:53 AM

Couple of pictures posted by Jo;

Attachment 1403

Attachment 1404

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-27-2019 at 06:40 PM..
Old 09-29-2016, 01:20 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm wondering if Jeremy cheated on Alizée and that is why she is so jealous of Greg. Remember when she was so upset on DALS and blamed herself for the failure of the marriage. A lot of women will initially blame themselves if the husband strays.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:16 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I believe that it was one such action that was the final straw - the trigger for the decision to leave him.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:56 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Cheating on Alizée must be the stupidest thing imaginable. Here you have the most beautiful, sexiest woman that has ever and will ever exist, and someone actually chooses to cheat on her. Rip logic.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:47 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post
Cheating on Alizée must be the stupidest thing imaginable. Here you have the most beautiful, sexiest woman that has ever and will ever exist, and someone actually chooses to cheat on her. Rip logic.
Yeah but he was just a kid...

https://youtu.be/qM-gZintWDc?t=2m50s

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur