Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Apprendre le français

Old 04-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road
Default Review Module 4 - Part 2 Sections 4&5

Review Module 4 - Part 2 Sections 4&5

1. Conjugate 2 -CER verbs of your choice in the Imparfait.
2. Conjugate 2 -GER verbs of your choice in the Imparfait.
3. What is the difference between Passé Composé, Imparfait, and plus-que parfait?
4. Conjugate the verb avancer, in the Imparfait.
5. Conjugate the verb avancer, in the plus-que-parfait, choosing the right auxiliary verb and showing agreement if necessary.
6. Conjugate the verb songer, in the plus-que-parfait, choosing the right auxiliary verb and showing agreement if necessary.
7. Conjugate the verb demander, in the plus-que-parfait, choosing the right auxiliary verb and showing agreement if necessary.
8. Conjugate the verb finir, in the plus-que-parfait, choosing the right auxiliary verb and showing agreement if necessary.
9. Conjugate the verb prendre, in the plus-que-parfait, choosing the right auxiliary verb and showing agreement if necessary. The participe passé is pris.
10. Conjugate the verb avancer, in the plus-que-parfait, choosing the right auxiliary verb and showing agreement if necessary.

I have written another small story here for you all: it describes a day at the grocery store. Please translate it for me, and answer the following questions.

Je suis allé au Fortinos hier car j'avais dû acheter beaucoup de choses pour le vingt-deuxième anniversaire de ma petite amie. Shhh, ne la dis rien parce que c'est un secret!! Il faut qu'elle ne se doute toujours pas de ce que je lui ferai J'ai acheté de la moutarde de Dijon, des olives de style Kalamata, du thon, des sardines, de l'huile d'olive, du sel, du poivre, l'estragon, des oeufs, des tomates, et de la laitue, et de la ciboulette, pour faire une salade niçoise. Je lui ai acheté un bon Tiramisu bien sûr - il ne faut jamais oublier un gâteau pour un anniversaire! Finalement, j'ai acheté tout ce qu'il faut pour faire une ratatouille.

11. What did I buy at the store?
12. What is the store's name?
13. What was the secret?
14. What dishes will I cook?
15. Why did I buy these foods?

16. Tell me something using some of those expressions beginning with avoir (avoir raison, avoir sommeil, etc). J'en ai marre is not acceptable
17. Describe to me what clothes you are wearing today.
18. Describe your computer to me.
19. Write me a small conversation between two people who are greeting each other for the first time, but not the same one as in Section4.
20. Write me a sentence using il y avait ____.
21. Write me sentence using Ça faisait ____.
22. Finally, please write me a small story about going to your favorite clothes store and buying a few clothes.

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 04-19-2007 at 07:45 PM..