Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
W00tzors

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Go Brad! Share!

Old 08-24-2007, 10:39 AM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

thank you brad, you're God, it's amazing!!!!!

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

pm me if you want it.

she seems to have that soft axelle red voice in this part of the clip. i hope at least the other tracks have more power and energy into them. (this was based off of 5 sec of listening to the total 64 sec)
Old 08-24-2007, 10:45 AM
L'âme Artistique

it is about 1 minute, the one, i got from brad her voice in some places reminds Vanessa's Paradis, but it is much cuter than before and it is OMG HOW CUTE IT IS!!!!!

Old 08-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

I am torn between my desire for instant gratification and my want to wait for the official release.

I think I'm going to wait for some form of official release of the track before I listen to it. I don't want to spoil the big day for myself, by hearing too much of the song. The chorus will keep me satisfied for now

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:50 AM
L'âme Artistique

it won't be enough for me anyways so i enjoy

Old 08-24-2007, 11:06 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
It depends entirely on the phone. Mine, for example, is completely locked. Though it has Bluetooth and file-transfer capability, Telus Mobility decided that they want me to spend $4.50 on a ringtone instead, so I can't transfer anything at all to the phone.

If your phone has USB, you might be able to put the MP3 file onto the phone.
I know I hate that! My crappy phone is totally locked up too. I can't even seem to find places to download that have anything Alizée except places that want me to setup a $10/month plan to only have the ringtone while signed up. That's crazy! And, it's a company phone. I don't think I could do that if I wanted to. But, I would totally load this on my phone if I could!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
I better start saving my money. I was wanting to go to France next summer, but I didn't know if I could afford it. Now, I could care less if I have to pitch a tent, I am going. As long as I can get a plane ticket to France I am going.
Tye, please channel some of that energy into organizing American fans for a group concert tour - see the sites and/or at least meet up in France to go to the concert. I swear I saw an American flag on the stage during her concert DVD. Let's make a big clump of that in the front row - a bunch of bad singing Americanized French ruining her songs...come to think of it, practice up you bastards or keep it low if your singing sucks! Fiiifty siiixty - that's an ee sound, not an i sound...

Ok, I left at 3am, now it's 8am. Already there's a three times longer version available. I think I'll wait on that. That makes me think it really is an unauthorized leak, and I want to wait for the whole song anyway. Though, I'll be chomping at the bit after a few days, probably!

Merci Fanny
Old 08-24-2007, 11:18 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
pm me if you want it.
she seems to have that soft axelle red voice in this part of the clip. i hope at least the other tracks have more power and energy into them. (this was based off of 5 sec of listening to the total 64 sec)
Oh wow, I've really infected you all, haven't I?

I like how she's varying between her normal rock voice and her soft voice in a single song. I am absolutely sure that this CD will vary, because we all know that regardless of producer, Alizée's style is to stretch the limits of what Pop is and vary in every way possible.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:19 AM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Oh wow, I've really infected you all, haven't I?

I like how she's varying between her normal rock voice and her soft voice in a single song. I am absolutely sure that this CD will vary, because we all know that regardless of producer, Alizée's style is to stretch the limits of what Pop is and vary in every way possible.

that's why we like her music so much. (compare it to all that other mainstream crap)
Old 08-24-2007, 11:23 AM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much Brad, she sounds incredible. It's unbelievable the state she has brought me into, I'm floating on a cloud all day because of just a new glimmer of Alizée.