Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-24-2007, 08:09 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

anyone think there is a bit too much processing/filtering on her vocals in the some of the non-chorus parts? also i feel like her voice gets too drowned out in certain parts.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
anyone think there is a bit too much processing/filtering on her vocals in the some of the non-chorus parts? also i feel like her voice gets too drowned out in certain parts.
May be that the leak isn't the finished product that will go on sale, but a version still in need of some touching up.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Un-rêve

Thanks to the internet Alizée now has a much larger fanbase that will buy her music! Yeah I'm an optimist but the silence here in regard to people buying the single does make me feel a bit uneasy!
As for leaking information, people will do what they wanna do no matter what anyone says! Alizée won't tell anyone to stop spreading stuff here but she might mention something about it in a magazine article. That's some time away though and I doubt anyone who leaks these things will even give a toss.

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-24-2007 at 08:28 PM..
Old 08-24-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Thanks to the internet Alizée now has a much larger fanbase that will hopefully buy her music!
In regard to leaking information, people will do what they wanna do no matter what anyone says! Alizée won't tell anyone to stop spreading stuff here but she might mention something about in a magazine article. That's some time away though and I doubt anyone who leaks these things will even give a toss.
internet spreading has been huge for alizée. seriously, alizée might be a very unique musician who has a tremendous "unverified" fanbase which is largely virtually based thanks to the internet. could she be bigger outside france because of how she spread over the internet, especially during her absence? there hasn't been a way to gauge her popularity outside a few countries, but heck maybe she collected much more fans after she left the scene than she had before. i for one am one of them.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Un-rêve

Quote:
internet spreading has been huge for alizée. seriously, alizée might be a very unique musician who has a tremendous "unverified" fanbase which is largely virtually based thanks to the internet. could she be bigger outside france because of how she spread over the internet, especially during her absence? there hasn't been a way to gauge her popularity outside a few countries, but heck maybe she collected much more fans after she left the scene than she had before. i for one am one of them.
That was my point anyway. The thing is will you buy her music or are you just a virtual kind of fan?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks to the internet Alizée now has a much larger fanbase that will buy her music! Yeah I'm an optimist but the silence here in regard to people buying the single does make me feel a bit uneasy!
Sorry, let me remedy that. I'm going to buy at least one copy and probably two. I'll only buy one if I win the guessing game, otherwise, one for me and one for the winner. I imagine most people here will buy one, maybe more. I've already bought her first two albums and the concert DVD, and I will buy the new album as well.

Quote:
Alizée won't tell anyone to stop spreading stuff here
She already knows we're doing it, and she could easily send a message to Brad asking him to ask us to stop sharing the clips. All that's happened so far is that a message has gone to AFC asking them to take down the links. But the fact that that was done, shows that she's fully capable of communicating.

As for "giving a flip" -- of course I do. If she doesn't want these teasers heard, I think she's wrong, but I'll comply with her wishes, and I imagine so will we all.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-24-2007, 08:35 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Its pirated people. Who allows full lyrics and music to be released before the song goes live?

I'm telling you Alizee is probably at home crying and poor Jeremy is sitting there having to console her while little anny lee is wondering why mommy is crying and so sad
perhaps she would be upset that it has leaked out, but to be honest, the only people that are going to get their hands on it are people like us.

the ones who sit around and talked about her for 4 years, even though there wasn't one piece of news about her. on one hand i really agree with you, but on the other I think she can understand it.

one thing that does occur to me though, is that everything has been so secretive for sooooo long, we know that she has been recording this thing since at least May 2006. That is a long time for something not to leak out, that kinda makes me think something weird is up with it.

I mean for the longest time, no one was even sure there was an album coming out. Even until this came out the other day, some people still doubted than an album was coming.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:40 PM

Calisto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
As for "giving a flip" -- of course I do. If she doesn't want these teasers heard, I think she's wrong, but I'll comply with her wishes, and I imagine so will we all.
My thoughts exactly. And I will also be ordering both the single and the full album (Next Day shipping actually! ) on release. I do not want nor would I support a fully pirated version of the song, and I don't think most other people here would either. But these small clips are like Mini-Commercials and I think it will be good for her sales, at least in my opinion.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
That was my point anyway. The thing is will you buy her music or are you just a virtual kind of fan?
of course i'll buy...but like i said i want the CD album but for singles i'd rather download off itunes.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Un-rêve

Quote:
Sorry, let me remedy that. I'm going to buy at least one copy and probably two. I'll only buy one if I win the guessing game, otherwise, one for me and one for the winner. I imagine most people here will buy one, maybe more. I've already bought her first two albums and the concert DVD, and I will buy the new album as well.
That's the spirit!
Well I will post my Alizée collection in the thread supplied here sometime. Just a little thing, I'll probably buy 3 copies of the new single and a few copies of her album.

Quote:
She already knows we're doing it, and she could easily send a message to Brad asking him to ask us to stop sharing the clips. All that's happened so far is that a message has gone to AFC asking them to take down the links. But the fact that that was done, shows that she's fully capable of communicating.
I heard that the message on AFC was from an over protective fan trying to do something good. Well I'll leave this subject alone now.

Quote:
of course i'll buy...but like i said i want the CD album but for singles i'd rather download off itunes.
OK I missed your post saying that but nonetheless I bet some people will just download Alizée vids and not even bother with the album. I'm not sure how much her bigger fanbase is going to make a difference in sales that's all.
Anyway if you want Alizée to be a success in the charts the single is more important than the album but you'll have to order it from Fnac.

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-24-2007 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Reply to Heyamigo!