Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-22-2012, 02:26 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I honestly like the tattoo. And I'm glad she is in fact not "hiding it".

Loved her bracelets too.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:51 AM
<<My cat watching Alizee

Alizee_is_Scottish! is on a distinguished road

I have to pretty much agree with Scruffy.

It's too big for her arm and too visible - what's the point in wearing an elegant outfit like that and having a crap tat like that? It is never going to appeal, apart from to a small minority of fans.

And giant cartoon characters - seriously? She's not a teenager anymore, you don't want to be getting childish crap tats when you're heading into your 30's.

Of course I'll still buy the music, watch the vids, but the appeal is starting to go, along with the rest of the mainstream population.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:50 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
In the same way spray painting grafiti on a priceless piece of art.
Indeed!
The tattoo itself is not bad, is only a wrong choice of size and of place
Old 05-22-2012, 08:52 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Wow, I cant believe what I am reading. I read somewhere, "do not judge a person, as you will be judged the same". Alizee still looks pretty awesome even with tatoos Id say.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Wow, I cant believe what I am reading. I read somewhere, "do not judge a person, as you will be judged the same". Alizee still looks pretty awesome even with tatoos Id say.
Alizée will always look awesome
It's just that "nothing beats the factory original" like a guy said some pages ago
Old 05-22-2012, 06:33 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

The tattoo artist isn't even that good. It looks like one of those temporary tats you can get for a dollar next to the gumball machines.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Maybe that's what looks so off about it. Plus it's a colorful cartoon character so regardless of who does the tattoo it would probably look like that.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

The only good thing I see in all this, it's about those supposed private sexy or nude pict that come over the web when you are a celeb. It's usually fake and very hard to prove. She's now totally protected from this kind of inconvenience...

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-23-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Old 05-23-2012, 11:31 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else laugh at this thread title? Every time I see it, I imagine there being some sort of Alizee America Headquarters building with an alarm going off and her most devoted fans running off to Tin Tin Tattoos to stop her.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:37 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
The only good thing I see in all this, it's about those supposed private sexy or nude pict that come over the web when you are a celeb. It's usually fake and very hard to prove. She's now totally protected from this kind of inconvenience...
BAM!!! I bet Alizee never asked for the Lolita image, never liked the limelight attention, and prefers to just hang back and live life in a low profile manner, and still be able to make and create awesome music. She seems to be very confortable with being over shadowed, not so well known, and able to do her thing, quietly. Her image as far being a very popular popstar is secondary to her. I would imagine she loves the behind the scenes, low profile image, and her love of tatoos is helping keep that sexy, lolita image away. I love Alizee for who she is, and not what the public wants her to be.

Her music, voice, personality has always been what attracted me to her, not her popularity, not the media's opinions, and definately not what others have thought of her. I love that makes the music she does, whether her first album, or her last. In my mind, every song is awesome, and tells a unique story.

Remember, her first love is Dancing, and I believe she would love to have her own dance studio teaching kids how to dance, perform, and the ethics of dancing. And, if I recall, she also has a degree in Information Technology. So she has other business interests rather than just writing and singing.

jmo

Last edited by mzracing76; 05-23-2012 at 11:43 AM..