Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-07-2011, 08:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

2 years is way too long. If it takes that long, Alizee will probably lose most of the fans she has left. We've waited paitently for UEDS concerts or tours. In the mean time we've discussed everything under the sun, her nose, her legs, her lips. I honestly feel if it takes 2 years, this forum will no longer be here, unless she starts being more communicative with her fans.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
2 years is way too long. If it takes that long, Alizee will probably lose most of the fans she has left. We've waited patiently for UEDS concerts or tours. In the mean time we've discussed everything under the sun, her nose, her legs, her lips. I honestly feel if it takes 2 years, this forum will no longer be here, unless she starts being more communicative with her fans.
I also feel the same. If it goes like another 2 dead years, then it might be very difficult to many of her fans.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:56 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
...Alizée's new album is scheduled for late 2012. Cancellation of the EP. A "homecoming" is musically very likely (but not with Mylène Farmer)"....
Sounds like she will move back towards that style of music, but with new writers (not MF/LB). Perhaps she will even dance a bit.

If so, this sounds good. It worked for her then, and could work again.

With regards to the timing, I'm guessing that she smply is not underestimating the time it will take to put it together. Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

You're welcome, Aaron.

I'm sure Alizee has learned from UEdS and its "aftermath" if you will. She appears to have lost fans and hopefully she has checked the forums for feedback. If she has, maybe she'll keep us up-to-date on what's going on with the album and maybe be a bit more communicative. And if not, I suppose we'll get a better idea of what Alizee wants and how dedicated she is to her career.

I think the possibility of a "homecoming" is indicative in itself that she's been listening and she wants to succeed.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I also feel the same. If it goes like another 2 dead years, then it might be very difficult to many of her fans.
Now see, if she would just release a new picture of her every week for the next two years, I think this forum would flourish like never before
Old 02-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

yeah this eta is really far away, but if she puts out pics or real quick vids to her fans it would be bare-able.
On another note Yelle is getting a lot of support in the US, a us/canada tour. (I hope to see the event in D.C.). If more support them Alizee might become more interested in the US.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
On another note Yelle is getting a lot of support in the US, a us/canada tour. (I hope to see the event in D.C.). If more support them Alizee might become more interested in the US.
Yes, you must be willing to come to the US. As for Yelle, she is opening Fashion Week in New York next week, if anyone is going to it.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:35 PM

You know Yelle is popular when kids at my school wear t-shirts of her

But yeah, I'm guessing the reason it is going to take two years to make the album is she is going to Americanize it and start planning a tour already for it Hopefully we'll only have to buy tickets this time around, and not plane tickets
Old 02-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

lol 2 years? it really isnt that long... if you think about how long it took for Psychédélices to come out

---------------------------------------------------

Old 02-07-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
lol 2 years? it really isnt that long... if you think about how long it took for Psychédélices to come out
Actually that is a good point!

Both Psych and UEDS were a 3-year wait and they did somewhat well. Gourmandises to MCE was about 2 years and they were both very successful
So that means since it will be 2 more years til "Album #5", it must be as good, and if not, better than than Gourmandises and MCE

I'm seeing a trend...

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...