Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: It this the worst song ever? If no, then what is?
YES! 4 66.67%
NO! 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Exclamation The worst song ever!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/__HeE6NWmDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It just sounds like complete and total shit you guys agree?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:14 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Great message.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Great message.
I know right! Its a horrible message but I even put that aside and give it the benefit of the doubt (and that is saying a lot) just to listen to the music ...... it is not music at all! It is just talking to a beat and sounds like someone keeps hitting the pause button every second .... its not bad ... its horrific!

Old 04-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

oh lawd.

I remember when Friday came out and everybody was like, "This is the WORST song ever recorded".. oh, it gets worse. Those are the most basic girls I've ever seen in my life to be honest. LOL

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
oh lawd.

I remember when Friday came out and everybody was like, "This is the WORST song ever recorded".. oh, it gets worse. Those are the most basic girls I've ever seen in my life to be honest. LOL
Hahah love the picture Azhiri!
I honestly didnt think friday was that bad, yea the way she said friday was annoying and the song had basically no depth but at least it was catchy and had a good beat; and her voice honestly was not that bad. I mean she isnt great; but she isnt bad either ... she is average maybe slightly above in my opinion. But these girls ................... DAM

Old 04-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

O k this song is very funny , i guess you have to be hot to get it . . . only one question , how many Alizée songs do i have to listen to before i get this song out of being stuck in my head . Seriousilly i think it is meant to be funny

as for worst song ever let me think and edit back to this
Old 04-20-2012, 12:10 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

It has better lyrics and depth than most of the hip hop rap ever recorded. That includes the fact that it is meant to be satirical. It is humorous so it has some value. I wouldn't call it music in the same vein as rap. I wouldn't call it poetic in the same vein as rap. Paris Hilton says, "It's HOT!! lol.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
It has better lyrics and depth than most of the hip hop rap ever recorded
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, where did you get that idea? Not to get all music nazi on ya but hip-hop/rap is (or was, rather) a legitimate form of expression.. you just haven't heard the right songs

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, where did you get that idea? Not to get all music nazi on ya but hip-hop/rap is (or was, rather) a legitimate form of expression.. you just haven't heard the right songs
Not to speak for Pepe but to say most musicians i know have similar attitudes toward what they all refer to as i'm sure you've heard - cRAP .

Those who actually play an instruments that is seem to find it rather untalented . As for myself i like some rap as a couple of 'em are great lyricists but very few as i tend to agree . . . Especially in the 1%'r attitude as of late , i find it quite ridiculous to make millionaires out of those singing poor me ghetto blah blah blah bling and violence look at all the bling money i have and an awesome bling lifestyle so poor people give me more money by buying my albums . .

I can guarantee in the future people will look back and say what were we/they thinking , kinda like the 70s disco style of dance , fashion and music . But with rap it is even more ridiculous in a hypocritical sense .

Now of course evilution to reflect the times and with technology it is a natural tendency to have a push button lazy style . Those who purchase music will buy the catchy repetitive easily stuck in our heads toonz as generations have embedded into our hearts and the system . Again yes there are quite a few talented button pushers and lyricists but the more learned musicians experienced with instruments will always have an advantage to create timeless masterpieces . To put it in a future tense we may listen to the Eminem types in 10 -15 years moreso in a nostalgic sense especially the humorous style like but not with the love and passion of the everlasting A to Z as in Alizée to ZZ Top and so on .

Again not to speak for Pepe but my taste for rap or yours no matter the song i doubt would change those who dislike it attitude toward such .
Old 04-20-2012, 10:37 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Awful...truly awful.