Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalorocks View Post
Do you think that Alizee tattoos mean her personality?
Well according to Liberation Next Magazine and for confirmation:

Liberation Next Magazine

On her left wrist, in Hebrew, the first name of her husband, and on the same wrist the inscription 2A (the department of South Corsica), and on the inside of her right forearm her daughter drawn in Manga, and on the back a Tinkerbell in pastel. Her guardian angel, she avows, is that Tinkerbell, the girlfriend of Peter Pan, discrete, a little jealous. And despite the years that have passed: eternally young.

Dunno if there's a similar thread here but there's a whole thread dedicated to Alizée tattoos here.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...Alizée-s/page5

Edit: Well here's a link to the Liberation Next magazine interview aswell.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...ation+magazine

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 03-01-2011 at 08:14 PM..
Old 03-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Anyone want to answer my 2 questions? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Does anyone know if this is legitimate? Because it looks so, but I've never heard of it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alizee-2003-Mes-...#ht_2411wt_698

Well actually...it does look quite legit. Hey, $150 later and it could be yours
Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/MYLENE-FARMER-PLA...#ht_500wt_1156

anyone know if this L'alize promo for 6 euros is legit ? And what it has inside it?

Edit:

I'm asking the seller what is inside it and on the back of it. Stinks that he/she only ship it inside france.
Answers...cause man this is some cool stuff that I've never even known existed!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Anyone want to answer my 2 questions? lol

Answers...cause man this is some cool stuff that I've never even known existed!!!
First one (MCE Taiwan promo) is legit unless the seller reproduced everything on his own.

Can't comment about the price of 2nd one though.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
First one (MCE Taiwan promo) is legit unless the seller reproduced everything on his own.

Can't comment about the price of 2nd one though.
Okay thanks! And sorry, here is the 2nd one:

Edit:

Here is the response I got from the seller on eBay about what this item is and what is on the back :
Quote:
This plan is on two A4 pages on the front: the photo of the ad and the reverse universal references of different media available (CD maxi, maxi vynil and single), TV shows, radio, press, Marketing ...

Last edited by User22; 03-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 PM

Young is on a distinguished road

I have a question for I don't get much information about alizee recently.Did she design some scarfs and sell them? what kind of scarf she designed?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young View Post
I have a question for I don't get much information about alizee recently.Did she design some scarfs and sell them? what kind of scarf she designed?
From her tumblr blog post on 14th Jan

Quote:
We’re very happy to unveil the new(ish) Alizée Store, featuring a new layout and logo and, most importantly, new products designed by Alizée. What? Is Alizée getting into fashion design now? Well, kinda… yes!

A. has all those funny or cool ideas. She would say, hey, you know my McQueen skull scarf? How cool would it be if the skulls were cats? So we did a cat scarf just for her and decided to produce a few more for you guys.

Then she said, hey, you know this t-shirt Debbie Harry had? Let’s do a new, tribute version! So there you go, a scarf and a t-shirt fusing Alizée’s new love for cats (she’s got two now!) and homages to great fashion or music icons.

As we have more new stuff coming up, it’s sale time! Once the existing products are gone, they’re gone…

Alizée Store
You can get the scarf from Alizee Store.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-01-2011 at 11:25 PM..
Old 03-02-2011, 12:58 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/MYLENE-FARMER-PLA...#ht_500wt_1156

anyone know if this L'alize promo for 6 euros is legit ? And what it has inside it?

Edit:

I'm asking the seller what is inside it and on the back of it. Stinks that he/she only ship it inside france.
Maybe if you figure out how much it would cost to send something and realize that it might get messed up in transit (some of my things certainly did) and just present it to the seller, they might send it. It's gonna cost you to ship from France though. Cooney used to get people to send him all kinds of stuff.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Maybe if you figure out how much it would cost to send something and realize that it might get messed up in transit (some of my things certainly did) and just present it to the seller, they might send it. It's gonna cost you to ship from France though. Cooney used to get people to send him all kinds of stuff.
Well the seller informed me that it's not a Promo CD...but instead it is a "Promotional" Plan thing. It's one of those things where it has all her performance dates and when the shows air and stuff...no CD or vinyl in it And actually, shipping from France isn't really that much for things. It was only €15 for 7 singles to get sent to me with signature confirmation...

And I don't mean to be saying that that is a cheap price as in I have a lot of money(which I don't exactly lol) but instead that its much cheaper than I expected it to be...

But thanks for the help

Last edited by User22; 03-02-2011 at 09:41 PM..
Old 04-16-2011, 07:08 AM

ferb96 is on a distinguished road

Hi ! I'm kinda new here.
I wonder how much people found out about Alizee becuz of the game World of Warcraft ? Cuz I'm one of those. She inspired the female Night Elf dance in the game. And when i found out about her i immediately fall in with her. Man she's so cute.

So just wonder how much people here found out about Alizee like me ?
Old 04-16-2011, 09:30 AM

Here ya go!

http://www.alizeeamerica.com/forums/...ad.php?p=87444

And it's great having you here! If you have any questions tyen you can keep posting them here or PM/VM some members like myself!

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline