Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-26-2012, 04:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well more good news. I met a German member of AF at one of the cancelled concerts. Same one where I met Roman. I also bumped into him in the street before the last autograph session. Very nice guy. He notified me that a freind of his had an extra ticket and he asked me if I was interested in it..........................Well hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons I want to go to two shows, is I hope to learn in the first one, where the best place to go for the second one will be , as far as viewing Alizee. Plus who knows what the future might hold. This might be my last chance to see Allizee on stage and I will make the most of it.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well more good news. I met a German member of AF at one of the cancelled concerts. Same one where I met Roman. I also bumped into him in the street before the last autograph session. Very nice guy. He notified me that a freind of his had an extra ticket and he asked me if I was interested in it..........................Well hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons I want to go to two shows, is I hope to learn in the first one, where the best place to go for the second one will be , as far as viewing Alizee. Plus who knows what the future might hold. This might be my last chance to see Allizee on stage and I will make the most of it.
Enjoy life to the fullest! Glad you foundanother ticket to snag You're gonna have a great time!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Forget seats.. once you get in you best go right to the front of the hall and watch Alizée in all her splendour.

It can be done!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 01-27-2012, 02:49 AM

On the other hand, Un Reve has a good idea
Old 01-30-2012, 01:19 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Buy the DVD in a few months. You will get to see the show at a much better visual advantage and sound quality without a bunch of sweaty, smelly people screaming around you while your trying to enjoy the concert. If you want the same ambiance as the concert you could always invite a few of us over to watch the Les Enfoirés 2012 DVD with you.
True!.... but still... it is not the same as seeing Alizée in person!

Old 01-30-2012, 01:44 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it's still a couple of days away and already I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I'm a little nervous about getting out of Istanbul. They'll be getting light snow most of today and tomorrow and I don't know how well their runway plowing and de-icing systems work over here.

I've been in touch with members of Af who I should be hooking up with while I'm there.
I recieved a Kindle Fire as a gift just before I left. I hope when I'm in Lyon to pick up one of those mini battery powered speakers and maybe watching last years LE while I'm waiting. By getting the speaker, I can share it with others in the crowd who I'm sure would enjoy it.

Of course I will have plenty of Alizee videos too.

Looks like I'll be going to the first two shows. I still have to pick up the tickets. On the 1st I'll pick up a ticket at noon from a woman that I met through the reseller zepass. At 2 pm, I will pick up the other ticket from a German member of AF.

On the 3rd, I leave for Ajaccio! Arriving there by overnight ferry on the 4th.

The last thing I hope to do today is to pick up a gift. You may be hearing more about that later and no it's not for Alizee.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-30-2012 at 03:11 AM..
Old 01-30-2012, 03:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear you are at least in Europe Scruffy. Have fun.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:29 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Rehearsing with Lorie...
Old 01-30-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Well it's still a couple of days away and already I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I'm a little nervous about getting out of Istanbul. They'll be getting light snow most of today and tomorrow and I don't know how well their runway plowing and de-icing systems work over here.

I've been in touch with members of Af who I should be hooking up with while I'm there.
I recieved a Kindle Fire as a gift just before I left. I hope when I'm in Lyon to pick up one of those mini battery powered speakers and maybe watching last years LE while I'm waiting. By getting the speaker, I can share it with others in the crowd who I'm sure would enjoy it.

Of course I will have plenty of Alizee videos too.

Looks like I'll be going to the first two shows. I still have to pick up the tickets. On the 1st I'll pick up a ticket at noon from a woman that I met through the reseller zepass. At 2 pm, I will pick up the other ticket from a German member of AF.

On the 3rd, I leave for Ajaccio! Arriving there by overnight ferry on the 4th.

The last thing I hope to do today is to pick up a gift. You may be hearing more about that later and no it's not for Alizee.
We wish you all the best luck! And the Kindle Fire is quite awesome And does Lyon have wi-fi to watch the videos? If so, cool!