Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road
Post People and their thoughts on Alizée.

Its me again I'm making this thread to exspress my feelings on the change on Alizée.I've been seeing a lot of comments on Alizée's appreance things like her hair,dress,styel,and music. Okay first things first people are going to change once in awhile and Alizée has been doing that ever since she was with Myélen.

She was the sweet lolita who was enjoying life as a young girl.then came Mes Courants Electriques,she was getting older and sang about different thigs not totaly different but a little change. Now for Psychedelices she became herself she wanted to do things her own way.

To me thats a big step in the music bussines doing things on your own writing your own music and all that.

Now her latest album Une enfant du siecle is one of her darkest albums and she really changed on this album new look,new styel,and new hair styel just like in her othre albums.

I think shes looks amazing in her new look and the music is great. Alizée is going to change and people are going to have to realize that she is .

If anyone has any other opinions or agrees with me please let me know.

Alizée will be the best and still is no matter how much she changes things

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494

Tags
alizée change