Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
As much as I like Ali, there are a couple of songs of hers that annoy me. Abacadabra with that damn cat and when I hear Mon Maquis, I feel like I should be sacrificing a goat...
Hahaha. I like Mon Maquis, though. I haven't really gotten into much of the first album yet, except Mon Maquis, Moi...Lolita, Gourmandises, L'Alize, and A quoi reve une jeune fille.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7d7
new member here. hy all. ive been watching Alizee videos on the web for bout a year now.found this sight the other day and decided to register.

well ill start by saying that this is the first time a girl has taken me like this.
its insane. i wake up in the morning and i watch a few videos of Alizee before going off to work then when i get home i watch a few more. well more like i watch them till i go to bed. i just cant believe this. this has never happend to me before.and the worst part is that i know its piontless.

i have deleted videos of her i had and also deleted my bookmarks to pages with videos of her in an atempt to just forget her but it hasnt worked.i cant stop thinking about her. its a real problem. i mean how can i ever have another girlfriend or get married knowing that this girl is out thier.all day ta work i think about her.all day at home i think about her.

well in conclusion i must ask, how do u guys sleep at night knowing this girl is out thier?

good luck man , you lucky because just 1 year
Old 08-08-2006, 07:39 PM

acer is on a distinguished road

it helps me to think of her not as person but as an alizee/mylene/laurent chimera

one of the reasons i dread the coming of her next album where mylene and laurent are replaced by jeremy...*shudder*
Old 08-08-2006, 07:44 PM
100th Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer
it helps me to think of her not as person but as an alizee/mylene/laurent chimera

one of the reasons i dread the coming of her next album where mylene and laurent are replaced by jeremy...*shudder*
Don't think of it that way. Think of it as the first Alizee album where she gets a real say in the direction of the music. For the first two, Mylene and Laurent were pulling all the strings. I don't care if they included that line about how she's allergic to zucchinis in J'en Ai Marre...Alizee had no creative control.

Everyone knows that women, especially hot women, can get their men to do anything...so Alizee is going to have much more input into the third album than she did with her first two.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg
Hahaha. I like Mon Maquis, though. I haven't really gotten into much of the first album yet, except Mon Maquis, Moi...Lolita, Gourmandises, L'Alize, and A quoi reve une jeune fille.
Just recently discovered that song a week ago and it instantly became my favorite.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-08-2006, 08:47 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie
Be aware though, she could eat you if you happen to forget her someday. Look at her when she's mad:

Ha ha!
I wouldn't wanna get Alizee mad.. i bet she can get downright nasty if she wants to, case in point...

http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/4419/gif11rp3.gif
Old 08-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
I wouldn't wanna get Alizee mad.. i bet she can get downright nasty if she wants to, case in point...

That's a bit disappointing to see that...

But, everyone does have their breaking points.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-08-2006, 08:58 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix

Yes, this paparazzi published his photo anyway. Saleté !
Old 08-08-2006, 09:00 PM
100th Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
That's a bit disappointing to see that...
Really? You've never gotten angry?
Old 08-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg
Really? You've never gotten angry?
I have, and that's why I said "But everyone has their breaking point".

Flipping the camera off is something an average celebrity would do. I just held Ali up to a higher standard than most celebrities. Sometimes I forget she's just human.