Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
This Rob will confirm Alizée is very popular among the Latino and Mexican population in Central Florida, most specifically in the Metro Olrlando area. I have talked w local stations, Alizée is being requested and they are unable to air her music until a US single is released. My boss heard Alizée being played on a jukebox at a bowling alley in Deland also. So I am positive UEDS is getting popular in Mexico. I played Zee on the bus and every Latino that could here was jamming with me. This is where she is hitting,MX FL TX CA
Finally you have told everyone about this. Guys this is huge news and me and Rob and several others talk about this. She needs to know that she is super popular in Central America and even southeast United States. I don't know how we are going to get the news to her but man she can become super popular here with the huge migration of Mexicans.

Here is how things are right now:

But I don't think I should have written Alizee over Europe, I should have put "Lolita" because that's all they think of her and their minds won't change about that. But Alizee is real here over in North America. This is really happening!
Old 07-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
yeah. in the hopes for future records, she does need to change. but still i stand by the idea of letting her do as she wishes
That is the only way she is going to do anything, her way. She knows about rising popularity in Mexico and in the southern states Im sure. She is going to do what she feels is best. And we will have to wait and see just exactly what that may be. Im with Manni give Alizée a break everyone. She has already achieved so much success in only 25 years? And she can achieve more if she chooses to do it. Me, Im happy with what I have by her already and if she brings out more music I will be the first one to want to hear it. After reading this entire thread I have my own opinion, which means little. She should promte herself in Mexico w/appearances, interviews, concerts, and by releasing La Candida next. This is also gaining her fans in the southern US. I really feel like Limelight would be a great US release. Whether or not she does well patience, patience everyone.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Finally you have told everyone about this. Guys this is huge news and me and Rob and several others talk about this. She needs to know that she is super popular in Central America and even southeast United States. I don't know how we are going to get the news to her but man she can become super popular here with the huge migration of Mexicans.

Here is how things are right now:

But I don't think I should have written Alizee over Europe, I should have put "Lolita" because that's all they think of her and their minds won't change about that. But Alizee is real here over in North America. This is really happening!
Haha that's true about Europe they just wont change there minds about Alizée changing. Yeah she is really popular in central(witch were I'm from) I remember I was on the eastside of Milwaukee witch is Downtown Milwaukee. I was walking past a club and guess what was blasting Moi...Lolita true story and all the people were dancing their asses off.

We just have to try really hard to get the message to her, she'll get it though.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-25-2010, 08:53 PM

See now the Mexicans(and a few very great promoters here(Scruff,Ben,MYGOGT,others I am too tired to name) have taken it into their own hands and promoted the poop out of her to where she needs no promotion there. The fire will not burn out there for centuries, just look at some of the videos of compilations of Mexicans saying that they want Alizee back ASAP. She is probably even bigger now then she was in Psych era...

But sadly most of us Americans get shot down when we talk about Alizee
Old 07-25-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Haha that's true about Europe they just wont change there minds about Alizée changing. Yeah she is really popular in central(witch were I'm from) I remember I was on the eastside of Milwaukee witch is Downtown Milwaukee. I was walking past a club and guess what was blasting Moi...Lolita true story and all the people were dancing their asses off.

We just have to try really hard to get the message to her, she'll get it though.
See what Ive been tryin to tell you Aaron?? It would be no suprise they are pumping Zee grooves into clubs man. I have had some time to party and listen to her loud and her beat is awesome to dance to. I think she is going to hit it big on the dance floor. Like I said I am too old to be clubbing anymore, but they NEED to put Zee into the mix! Marquis, how long ago did this happen?? Im sure they are pumping Zee in the Flats in cleveland too!
Old 07-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
See now the Mexicans(and a few very great promoters here(Scruff,Ben,MYGOGT,others I am too tired to name) have taken it into their own hands and promoted the poop out of her to where she needs no promotion there. The fire will not burn out there for centuries, just look at some of the videos of compilations of Mexicans saying that they want Alizee back ASAP. She is probably even bigger now then she was in Psych era...

But sadly most of us Americans get shot down when we talk about Alizee
What do you mean we americans get shot down when we speak of Alizée? We got this man all we have to do is try our hardest, if the Mexicans did it we can do it. We just have to do what they did but just twice as better then them.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:01 PM

I just still can't believe you called your local radio station and they said they were getting a lot of requests for them to play Alizée, it just blows my mind. I am so happy now that we have such good news. Because it seems so morbid around here now because people keep talking about her career ending soon and crap. It is a possibility, but the thing that is important right now is her Mexican Tour and her being spread by Mexicans into American ears.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

I should call my local radio station as well, I think I am. Just to get her bigger in Milwaukee I should send them Limelight, and her english songs to as well and put Moi...Lolita in there to.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Who knows, maybe the Mexicans might possibly mount one of their trademark promotional efforts and target the USA themselves. They have friends and family here. We have seen how great the Mexicans are at doing this.

Personally, I would like to see Alizée release "Limelight" in the US right now, even if it's just digital download. At least it might get airplay. But I admit I have never understood her logic when it comes to promotion and fan relations. Much of the time it makes absolutely no sense to me. But regardless, I wish her all the luck in the world.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:16 PM

Man YOU GUYS I am about ready to make a REALLY BIG SIGN that says ALIZEE in huge letters and go stand out on the main road so when people see it they get curious and go to home to google ALIZEE Marquis, when did you hear Moi Lolita in the club dude??? When?