Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-22-2010, 12:00 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road
Default How many hours a day you spends on Alizée ?

So guyz, it'll be a real fun n interesting thing to calculate how many hours a day we spends our time in watching lili's vids n listening great songs, or posting n updating ourselves in and through different forums n sites. So guyz i want you all to please devote 5 min of your day n calculate how much time did you all spend in doing different Alizée stuffs
The way i see ya all, atleast you all be spending 50-60% of your day. It might be very less or even a lil more, so let's calculate n post them here
Old 10-22-2010, 12:23 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Well, once I get started, I could spend up to 6 hours straight watching En Concert over and over and over and.............................
Old 10-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

This is actually really hard.. I mean, back when I was first bitten by the lilly bug, I spent quite a bit of time surfing youtube and just googling anything I could about her.. but that was over a year ago.

Now my fandom is much more subdued. I'm not as active on the forum as I was back then, and I generally don't spend too much time on youtube. I mean, I've seen nearly all the videos on youtube about her, and the good stuff just end up here anyways.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:34 AM
On a hiatus break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Well, once I get started, I could spend up to 6 hours straight watching En Concert over and over and over and.............................
wow that's cool

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
This is actually really hard.. I mean, back when I was first bitten by the lilly bug, I spent quite a bit of time surfing youtube and just googling anything I could about her.. but that was over a year ago.

Now my fandom is much more subdued. I'm not as active on the forum as I was back then, and I generally don't spend too much time on youtube. I mean, I've seen nearly all the videos on youtube about her, and the good stuff just end up here anyways.
Hey man, what are you telling. Whenever i comes online, you are the first person whom i see online. Means if by spending so much time now, you are telling that you are not so active then i just cant imagine how much you devoted to lili, may be all day long i think

Last edited by Aayush; 10-22-2010 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Hey man, what are you telling. Whenever i comes online, you are the first person whom i see online. Means if by spending so much time now, you are telling that you are not so active then i just cant imagine how much you devoted to lili, may be all day long i think
Oh yeah, back then, I was on this forum basically all the time. And I posted a lot more, I watched through the videos over and over again, dug through the old threads more often, etc.

Old 10-22-2010, 05:19 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

It's hard to say...

Music: On a school day I listen in school for maybe 1 hour total, then if I'm not going out or anything when I come home I listen until I go to bed.

Videos: Seen most of them and it's not every day I watch a video with Alizée. Maybe one or two hours of video each week total. Sometimes i put on the music videos/live performances on my TV and they could be on for quite some time though while I'm doing other stuff.

Forums: I'm only active on this forum and it's the first place I go to every morning and last place I go to every night. I'm almost always online on the forum when my computer is on even though I'm not active. We use computers all day in school so I check for new posts a couple of times.

I don't spend as much time as I used too on Alizée... but still much.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:31 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Well I don't spend as much time listening to her as I used to. My playlist I mainly divided into Alizée and Ewa Farna. Just love them both. BUT.... I now have an iPod touch which let's me go on the forum for a hell of a lot more time then I used to be on. (excluding the summer days when I was pretty mug left alone all day and was on here all day )

Old 10-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

I can't really put a time on it. I listen to her music everytime I go somewhere alone and when I'm in the mood for listening. I refresh this forum at least once per day along with her Twitter and if I find a video I haven't watched yet I can watch it for hours straight.

So, a lot.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:16 AM
On a hiatus break

I think besides ma study time n sleeping, all time i have something Alizéelicious with me
I am so crazy about Alizée that i have set up 3 very large speakers in ma bathroom too, so that i can i have a fresh bath by listening to her chilling cool songs....all the time one can find me with ma earphones in ma ears, listening to all lili music in very high sound.
So, d lili magic is quite a big on me now and she stays with me through out the day, helping in ma every sad n happy times
Old 10-22-2010, 06:27 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
I think besides ma study time n sleeping, all time i have something Alizéelicious with me
I am so crazy about Alizée that i have set up 3 very large speakers in ma bathroom too, so that i can i have a fresh bath by listening to her chilling cool songs....all the time one can find me with ma earphones in ma ears, listening to all lili music in very high sound.
So, d lili magic is quite a big on me now and she stays with me through out the day, helping in ma every sad n happy times
Oh how I truly miss those days. And you're so lucky you hav speackers IN your bathroom! I probably would take twice as long to take a shower though