Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-02-2021, 02:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Edit:
[/b]
That reminds me of something I've been thinking about. There have been some gentlemen, especially over in Telegram who've been working hard to get better resolution videos of some of her performances but it seems her performance in Amsterdam has been one I haven't seen a better video of. Wasn't this filmed by a major network? If it was, there should be a better video out there somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
Yes, it was and there is.

I've sent you messages about this on both Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
I've been very busy for the past month, working on my house, most nights until about 8pm, so I haven't had that much time to go into Telegram. As far as FB messenger, I looked through my messages and didn't see anything I thought might be from you. Under what name do you go by on FB. If you don't want to say it here, you can pm me.

I did go to Telegram and get the upgraded version of the Amsterdam performance. It did improve it but I was wondering if there's a way to get the original video from the station?
Old 05-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Question

^^^^^^By the way, were you Alizée-Nederland aware of those Alizée performances in Holland in the early 2000s when you seem to have found her so early?

But apparently you haven’t attended that concert, for example?

Alizée 💜
Old 05-03-2021, 04:20 PM

failax is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;273537]I think in a case like this, she feeds off the crowd and it just adds to an already great performance. She loved doing what she was doing and it showed and you enjoy when it looks like the entertainer is having a good time.

I went there a few years ago. It's a beautiful city, but I had been there before. The thing that tipped the scale for me to go back there is I wanted to see this area. I wanted to imagine what it was like. I've also visited some of the other places she's performed like Pistoia, Taormina and the Olympia.

Edit:

Nidalizée obtained a copy from the network but the quality is not better
http://youtu.be/G_oUcQ2tcLA

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ

Last edited by failax; 05-03-2021 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-03-2021, 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=failax;273567]
Quote:
I think in a case like this, she feeds off the crowd and it just adds to an already great performance. She loved doing what she was doing and it showed and you enjoy when it looks like the entertainer is having a good time.

I went there a few years ago. It's a beautiful city, but I had been there before. The thing that tipped the scale for me to go back there is I wanted to see this area. I wanted to imagine what it was like. I've also visited some of the other places she's performed like Pistoia, Taormina and the Olympia.

Edit:

Thanks for the information failax. It's a shame if that's the best out there.

Nidalizée obtained a copy from the network but the quality is not better
http://youtu.be/G_oUcQ2tcLA
Old 05-04-2021, 09:06 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Koninginnedag Museumplein Amsterdam event of 30 April 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
^^^^^^By the way, were you Alizée-Nederland aware of those Alizée performances in Holland in the early 2000s when you seem to have found her so early?

But apparently you haven’t attended that concert, for example?
I was aware yes.

But it was a different time, you had nearly no Internet and in The Netherlands you couldn't watch the French TV channels as they were not on the cable.

So when I got back from the holiday in France at the end of August 2000, there was like nothing for a long time until (the run-up to) the release of Moi... Lolita in the Netherlands on 20 March 2001.
Since then until 2004 Alizée stayed popular in The Netherlands, but unfortunately - and despite rumors in 2003-2004 - there has never been a full concert.

Moi... Lolita entered the Dutch charts on a very high position (6), a record for a non-Dutch and non-English song, and later climbed to the second place of the charts.

The Koninginnedag Museumplein Amsterdam concert was like the biggest and most popular event of the year, which meant you couldn't just go there on 30 April 2001 itself - for basically one song - and expect to be able to see anything at all when you're not already there on the square way before the event even started.
Also, as I'm about the same age as Alizée, back then I couldn't just decide to go there myself, and you didn't have mobile phones or anything, so if you went somewhere you had to stick together all the time, otherwise you would never have found each other in such an enourmous crowd.
And that would be if you would actually have managed to travel halfway through the country back then to reach Amsterdam with overloaded public transport and traffic jams everywhere.
So I ended up watching it on TV, where you could see it better then when you would be somewhere in the back of the square.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
I was aware yes.

But it was a different time, you had nearly no Internet and in The Netherlands you couldn't watch the French TV channels as they were not on the cable.

So when I got back from the holiday in France at the end of August 2000, there was like nothing for a long time until (the run-up to) the release of Moi... Lolita in the Netherlands on 20 March 2001.
Since then until 2004 Alizée stayed popular in The Netherlands, but unfortunately - and despite rumors in 2003-2004 - there has never been a full concert.

Moi... Lolita entered the Dutch charts on a very high position (6), a record for a non-Dutch and non-English song, and later climbed to the second place of the charts.

The Koninginnedag Museumplein Amsterdam concert was like the biggest and most popular event of the year, which meant you couldn't just go there on 30 April 2001 itself - for basically one song - and expect to be able to see anything at all when you're not already there on the square way before the event even started.
Also, as I'm about the same age as Alizée, back then I couldn't just decide to go there myself, and you didn't have mobile phones or anything, so if you went somewhere you had to stick together all the time, otherwise you would never have found each other in such an enourmous crowd.
And that would be if you would actually have managed to travel halfway through the country back then to reach Amsterdam with overloaded public transport and traffic jams everywhere.
So I ended up watching it on TV, where you could see it better then when you would be somewhere in the back of the square.
Yeah, completely understandable!

But it’s just great that you still watched it “live” on TV when many of us didn’t even even know Alizée!

Alizée 💜
Old 05-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Video of the day 05.05.2021!

Yes, I have to wonder how it is even possible that in these En Concert performances, everything is so perfect!

It is quite impossible to arrange these performances in order of superiority!

But this A Contre-Courant En Concert show is one of my absolute favorites!

As I mentioned in my psychosis 🤤 thread, after the first shock, I began to realize how awesome a person, a happy, cheerful and good person, Alizée is....!!!! I think this performance was one of the main reasons for that.

This is really energetic and awesome! Note that Alizée takes 100% of both the audience and their band into account!

There are so many good moments in the performance, of course, but one of my absolute favorites is that when she descends to the audience and touches the front line audience’s hands...

https://youtu.be/OBMVFSit4gE?t=208

I remember reading here that an old member had been there at a concert and in the front row.

Overall, an amazing experience and 99.9% of Alizée fans are jealous of those who were there!

Alizée 💜
Old 05-05-2021, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Video of the day 05.05.2021!

..........As I mentioned in my psychosis 🤤 thread, after the first shock, I began to realize how awesome a person, a happy, cheerful and good person, Alizée is....!!!! I think this performance was one of the main reasons for that.

This is really energetic and awesome! Note that Alizée takes 100% of both the audience and their band into account!............
The way she interacts with the dancers shows you how much she enjoys performing with these young women . It's not just a job for her. It shows as you said she's happy, cheerful and good natured. I had said the other day about her Amsterdam performance, the fans loved her and she fed off that and here, the fans love when they see a performer enjoys what they are doing and sees the great character of the person and they feed off that.

Attachment 3396

Quote:

There are so many good moments in the performance, of course, but one of my absolute favorites is that when she descends to the audience and touches the front line audience’s hands...
It's amazing she would do that, touching hands with so many fans. When she went down off the stage and was walking along, I don't think she noticed the little girl in front of the fence. I wonder if she would have interacted with her if she did see her?

Attachment 3397

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-29-2021 at 08:51 PM..
Old 05-06-2021, 02:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Quote:
The way she interacts with the dancers shows you how much she enjoys performing with these young women . It's not just a job for her. It shows as you said she's happy, cheerful and good natured. I had said the other day about her Amsterdam performance, the fans loved her and she fed off that and here, the fans love when they see a performer enjoys what they are doing and sees the great character of the person and they feed off that.

Attachment 3396
True, she also takes dancers and everyone wonderfully into account!!

No diva style!

It's also a wonderful amazing moment in the video when Alizée has to peek at who the dancer she is introducing...

...Leticia...!!!

https://youtu.be/OBMVFSit4gE?t=195

Quote:
It's amazing she would do that, touching hands with so many fans. When she went down off the stage and was walking along, I don't think she noticed the little girl in front of the fence. I wonder if she would have interacted with her if she did see her?

Attachment 3397
Personally, I also apparently didn’t notice the little girl until someone mentioned it on YouTube in the comments.

Alizée also apparently did not notice the girl. So it seems?

Probably she would have contacted the girl. And Alizée probably couldn't see the girl from the stage...

By the way, that’s a great picture, a great look! Well, can you get a bad picture of Alizée at all? Heh!

Alizée 💜
Old 05-06-2021, 03:26 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
It's also a wonderful amazing moment in the video when Alizée has to peek at who the dancer she is introducing...
It's Laetitia Broqua. See the Information of “Alizée En Concert” for the credits with the full names of all dancers.

Tags
alizee, day, jpva, video