Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2009, 05:21 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
OK non-religious. Did you check out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ument-all.html?

Proves my point.
Your link doesn't work, unfortunately...but that's beside the point. We could throw link after link at each other until we were both blue in the face, but let's be honest, neither is going to convince the other.

Seriously, let's just agree to disagree. No good is going to come of debating this publicly. If you really feel the need to continue, PM me and we'll take it from there.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:31 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

LOL. KK. I was merely trying to cheer up Future Ace Raptor with the bible quotes, given his situation I figured he would find it comically amusing to say the least.

The link does not work because I accidentaly put question mark in it, take that out.

To Barret:
5am here otherwise I'd write up big argument, but lol to your post... nothing more then a huge mess of rambling. Do not get me wrong much of it is true but your examples are very... funny for lack of a better word. "There are many rocket scientist who can't make a small peanut butter jelly", I doubt this.

Even though your an Atheist I still think your a cool & nice dude so I hope our conflicting believes do not make each other seen as inferior or stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
The only bloodyfucking reason i'm alive is because of a woman.
& a man.

Quote:
Ah yes, the bible, love that book, big fan of the author, one of the better works of fiction out there, can't wait for a sequel!
Multiple authors, believe in it or not, there is historical proof it has multiple authors. I got the sarcasm... but still.

Quote:
A woman has the capability to calm and soothe, or flare and rile up a man.
A woman has the capability to make men do certain things, they probably wouldn't do without that woman's influence.
A woman has the capability to bring men to their knees or bring out the warrior heart in them.
I'd agree. Although another man could rile up a man.

Last edited by SimonH; 05-24-2009 at 05:41 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 05:38 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
& a man.
Yet sadly, the poor male creature I call my father had a one-sided thing called ejaculation in designated location, a pleasurable transaction.
Whereas the divine female I call my mother had a two-sided thing called getting knocked up and will suffer eventually by pushing out my once soon-to-be-bigger fetus through the only place possible, having that method fail, and then resulting in a nice razor being slid through half of her stomach, in order to bring me to you all today.

So hello.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Many of us here fell under the spell of a certain little chanteuse with her hardly raising a finger. Now that's real power.

But yes yes, enough of this. Poor Future Raptor Ace, look how we've de-railed his topic. Sounds like he's got it bad!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I have only one thing to say to Ace, Mike, whatever he wishes to be called.
That thing is that he must hold his head high as a man, and stoop down only when it is necessary and when he feels right.
If one falls for the spell of a magical enchantress he meets, then he must hide his bewitchment until the enchantress chooses him, then all the magic in the dominion will fly around, bringing upon imperfect-perfect harmony.
Without such, keep your head held high and your pride intact, submission with confidence, respect with valor, self-determination and self-righteousness with a willingness to compromise and an upbringing and openness to new ideas and suggestions.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:46 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

LOL I love this forum. I merely quoted verses of the Bible like the one girl & mainly to cheer up Future Raptor Ace because if I were in his position then that would make me laugh. Instead it turns into a 2 page argument on if women are the weaker sex or not & if the Bible is fiction or non-fiction. Hmmmm, what can you say.

Well I hope the best for you Future Raptor Ace, hope it turns out well GL.

Dang guys, pretty much 6am here.... I guess I will just stay up. Shoot.

Last edited by SimonH; 05-24-2009 at 05:50 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 10:02 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post
And, for the record... Yes, we girls are always right! Just like you boys never get lost or need directions!
of course I never get lost although I did take a wrong turn that one time

Old 05-24-2009, 10:58 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How is it bull. Believe the Bible or not, what I said is true... women are "GENERALLY" weaker. Even science says so if you look at it from a psychical aspect.

Side note, I can and do believe everything the Bible says to be true.
They have less strength than us, they have smaller lungs because they develope breasts, which bear weight. Some need someone to lean on when they are in an emotional state, but when it comes down to the basics, women has a will just as strong as men, what they lack in physical prowess, they make up for with the ability to think outside the box, because they dont rely on strength as much as men. What they lack in muscle they make up for with speed, being of lighter weight, and the most overlooked is that women are more ambitious than men. What we are not willing to sacrafice (something we love, something we care for) women would not hestitate to.....they arent generally weaker than us, your just looking at their wrong traits
Old 05-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Looks like this thread needs a little musical interlude!

There's nothin' like a sweet Guns n' Hosers love song to set things straight.

Just get this on the IPOD grab your shovel and start diggin' in the backyard......and soon the frustrations will melt away.

(Disclaimer!! The following is just a joke!!)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDcZZnEfJuY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDcZZnEfJuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 05-24-2009, 11:02 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

god, i cant believe im posting again...this forum uses up alot of my time