Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeface View Post
the dances in that game were interesting, and I noticed the one from Michael Jackson
They did a good job with imitating it
Welcome to the forum btw
Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
They did a good job with imitating it
Welcome to the forum btw
Yeah they really did! I wish they had a bit more of Alizée's main dance in there, but oh well.

Thanks for the welcome

Happens all the time

Old 06-27-2010, 08:01 AM

javadfcb is on a distinguished road
Smile Curiosity Killed the ( poor ) Cat

I'm very happy that my first post is this :
one of my friends give some videoclips to me from too many diffrent singers , all of them was american singers . i was reading the file names and if they interest me i watch them !!! . suddenlly i read a name which i coudn't understand the meaning " La Isla Bonita the best video i've ever seen " i just understood that it must be french so i left it . at last after 3 hour of nonestop watching , i had seen all of them , then i decided to whatch it too ( just from curiosity ) . and when i whatched it i understood one thing
that i was wasting my time by the other singers . the real singer is she ( do you know who i mean )
the others just shaking their budies and no real dance were included of course her dance intersets me a lot
it made my heart pumping hardly
and do you know what hapen then :

at last curiosity killed the cat
Old 06-29-2010, 09:26 PM

Marquis is on a distinguished road

My friend introduced me to her she thought I'd like it, she thought right the song I first heard was "J'en ai marre". I just fell in love with her music.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:01 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
My friend introduced me to her she thought I'd like it, she thought right the song I first heard was "J'en ai marre". I just fell in love with her music.
So glad we added another "J'en Ai Marre" to the list She is so mesmerizing in that video so no one person could resist looking up more of her stuff...

If every person in the world saw JEAM, Alizee would become ruler of the world...
Old 06-30-2010, 01:13 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
So glad we added another "J'en Ai Marre" to the list
Speaking of glady adding 'another "J'en Ai Marre" to the list'... There should be a poll or something on this thread or another (if there already isn't... not sure) so we can more visually see who discovered Alizée with what song. Like have a few of the more common songs people hear of her first and maybe have an "other" option or a few other options or something.

And it doesn't necessarily have to be which song they "discovered" her with it could just be the first song they heard from her. There could even be a "can't remember" option .

Just an idea we could think on What do you think?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadfcb View Post
............. suddenlly i read a name which i coudn't understand the meaning " La Isla Bonita the best video i've ever seen " i just understood that it must be french so i left it . at last after 3 hour of nonestop watching , i had seen all of them , then i decided to whatch it too ( just from curiosity ) . and when i whatched it i understood one thing
that i was wasting my time by the other singers . the real singer is she ( do you know who i mean )
We know exactly what you mean and welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
Welcome to the forum too. It's kind of interesting that a female freind would have introduced you to Alizee this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Speaking of glady adding 'another "J'en Ai Marre" to the list'... There should be a poll or something on this thread or another (if there already isn't... not sure) so we can more visually see who discovered Alizée with what song. Like have a few of the more common songs people hear of her first and maybe have an "other" option or a few other options or something.

And it doesn't necessarily have to be which song they "discovered" her with it could just be the first song they heard from her. There could even be a "can't remember" option .

Yes there are definitely differences in which songs we heard first and which ones really hooked us. The first song I heard was La Isla Bonita, but it didn't really hook me because it was a Madonna song. Next song I heard was Moi Lolita, at which point I was hopelessy caught in the trap, with no chance of escape.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-30-2010 at 01:52 PM..
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post

Bye the next time your on the poll will be up...
Old 08-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Maybe mistaken on the years so forgive me if they are inaccurate...
Never took into consideration i would be writing this subject so didn't keep track of dates .

2000 i heard Moi Lolita on the radio in my moms man friends car . It sounded fabulous but a bit hmmm well anyone in America knows anything to do with Lolita IS The Ultimate Sin . So it was a bit shocking to hear ( which i am sure was intentional as well perhaps the reason no English/American version was ever released ) . After listening for a minute he changed stations saying something like " what is this Russian ? " . I replied what are you doing that is the beautiful language of French which always sounds good and she sounds Grrrreat then i clicked it back . Intrigued thinking to myself this is definitely a cool song and what a beautiful voice , i will have to research online .

Of course i forgot . . . But i do know i had seen pictures of her in various internet sites after then and knew what she looked like without knowing who she was or her voice . To add there as others writ similarly above as well perhaps below it would be her music at first and not looks that originally had attracted me . This is not to say she isn't incredibly good looking or attractive to me as obviousilly she is . Just that i didnt have that obsession with her looks as many others writing did/do .

2001 My cousin who is addicted to and a walking encyclopedia on anything James Bond came for a visit and said you have to hear this new James Bond song ( JBG ). . . Asking can i look it up online . Here i was thinking that i like the old James Bond soundtracks but the new stuff nah not interested so changed the subject and again we/i forgot .

2002/3 On vacation in DisneyWorld happen to see Alizee performance of J'en Ai Marre , the TV one and not the outdoors concert . Now i knew the face with the voice and thinking of the past experience not remembering to research this time i memorized her name . Like many others posting here ( yes i read them all ) i wanted to get some translation not knowing French . Of course once again i did not remember to look her up for a few months went by . . .

2002/3 One night surfing around searching for new music as i tend to prefer female artists such as Blondie , Pat Benetar , Madonna , Sheena Easton , Olivia Newton John , Expose' , Cheeky Girls , Gloria Estefan , Wilson Phillips , Stacey Q , Samantha Fox , Go Go's , Crystal Waters etc etc etc , Oh yeah that Alizee' grl ! First song i came upon searching for English lyric versions was Alizee's song I'm Fed Up . To which part of the lyrics say " Get up and start to smile, guy . Do it for me . " Not only did her singing my name enchant me as well the song seemed to be healing to the soul and energizing my spirit . That was it for me , addicted ever since .
Old 08-07-2010, 08:37 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Maybe mistaken on the years so forgive me if they are inaccurate...
Never took into consideration i would be writing this subject so didn't keep track of dates .

2000 i heard Moi Lolita on the radio in my moms man friends car . It sounded fabulous but a bit hmmm well anyone in America knows anything to do with Lolita IS The Ultimate Sin . So it was a bit shocking to hear ( which i am sure was intentional as well perhaps the reason no English/American version was ever released ) . After listening for a minute he changed stations saying something like " what is this Russian ? " . I replied what are you doing that is the beautiful language of French which always sounds good and she sounds Grrrreat then i clicked it back . Intrigued thinking to myself this is definitely a cool song and what a beautiful voice , i will have to research online .

Of course i forgot . . . But i do know i had seen pictures of her in various internet sites after then and knew what she looked like without knowing who she was or her voice . To add there as others writ similarly above as well perhaps below it would be her music at first and not looks that originally had attracted me . This is not to say she isn't incredibly good looking or attractive to me as obviousilly she is . Just that i didnt have that obsession with her looks as many others writing did/do .

2001 My cousin who is addicted to and a walking encyclopedia on anything James Bond came for a visit and said you have to hear this new James Bond song ( JBG ). . . Asking can i look it up online . Here i was thinking that i like the old James Bond soundtracks but the new stuff nah not interested so changed the subject and again we/i forgot .

2002/3 On vacation in DisneyWorld happen to see Alizee performance of J'en Ai Marre , the TV one and not the outdoors concert . Now i knew the face with the voice and thinking of the past experience not remembering to research this time i memorized her name . Like many others posting here ( yes i read them all ) i wanted to get some translation not knowing French . Of course once again i did not remember to look her up for a few months went by . . .

2002/3 One night surfing around searching for new music as i tend to prefer female artists such as Blondie , Pat Benetar , Madonna , Sheena Easton , Olivia Newton John , Expose' , Cheeky Girls , Gloria Estefan , Wilson Phillips , Stacey Q , Samantha Fox , Go Go's , Crystal Waters etc etc etc , Oh yeah that Alizee' grl ! First song i came upon searching for English lyric versions was Alizee's song I'm Fed Up . To which part of the lyrics say " Get up and start to smile, guy . Do it for me . " Not only did her singing my name enchant me as well the song seemed to be healing to the soul and energizing my spirit . That was it for me , addicted ever since .
Woooo another who got hooked with JPVA / I'm Not Twenty! It's my favourite song and the one that got me hooked too.

That's a pretty epic story you've got there, and certainly a unique one. Welcome to the forum as well!