Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I'd definitely have to go with the personality.

and I get more joy out of other things in life than that whole sex/stuff coming out of my wiener business

--------------------------------

would you rather squirt an entire bottle of lemon juice in your eyes, or rub your face in Preston Lacy's ass for five minutes (can't come up for air either)

Last edited by user472884; 08-28-2010 at 10:15 PM..
Old 08-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I'd definitely have to go with the personality.

and I get more joy out of other things in life than that whole sex/stuff coming out of my wiener business

--------------------------------

would you rather squirt an entire bottle of lemon juice in your eyes, or rub your face in Preston Lacy's ass for five minutes (can't come up for air either)
I'd rather take the lemon to the eyes. I don't think I can stick my face in anyones ass for five minutes jaja.

-----------------------------------

Would you rather stand outside in the cold for 1hr or get hit full blast with a fire hose?

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
I'd rather take the lemon to the eyes. I don't think I can stick my face in anyones ass for five minutes jaja.

-----------------------------------

Would you rather stand outside in the cold for 1hr or get hit full blast with a fire hose?
I would stand outside in cold for more than 1 hour. Either way none of those will effect me.

<hr>

Would you rather live in extreme physical/mental pain for 10 years or choose instant death.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 08-29-2010 at 10:22 AM..
Old 08-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I would stand outside in cold for more than 1 hour. Either way none of those will effect me.

<hr>

Would you rather live in extreme physical/mental pain for 10 years or choose instant death.
Damn I'm just going to answer this one since no one esle is. I'd gotta go with instant death, no man, women, or child should suffer such pain.

-------------------------------------------

Okay would you rather live a day as a gang member and see the everyday life of a gang-banger or would you get sprayed in the face with a whole can of mace?

Old 08-29-2010, 12:36 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Damn I'm just going to answer this one since no one esle is. I'd gotta go with instant death, no man, women, or child should suffer such pain.

-------------------------------------------

Okay would you rather live a day as a gang member and see the everyday life of a gang-banger or would you get sprayed in the face with a whole can of mace?
In that one day as a gang-banger, you can get into situations where you can DIE. But with mace, it depends on the OC level and you can just use some decontamination wipes and you'll be fine in about 30 min. Depends on the mix of OC, but the ones most people use are fairly weak. So I'd pick the spray, especially since it's not lethal. Besides, I've used it in the past and even the person spraying it may get some feedback due to wind, etc. It's definitely not a fun experience but it's better than risking death as a gang-banger.

- Would you rather be 6'3'' tall, extremely good looking but with small genitals (think micro) OR be 5'1'', ugly, fat and have big genitals (think 8+ inches)?

And guys, I've read some of your previous questions - these "would you rather" questions should be difficult. If you make one choice too attractive, it defeats the purpose. There needs to be a huge catch for both choices, that's what makes it fun and difficult to choose.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 08-29-2010, 12:56 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
- Would you rather be 6'3'' tall, extremely good looking but with small genitals (think micro) OR be 5'1'', ugly, fat and have big genitals (think 8+ inches)?
Hmm... I'm short and wouldn't mind being tall but I don't really mind being my height. I'm not 5'1" though. I'm definitely not fat either. If the choice was permanent, then I'd have to go with being 6'3", extremely good looking but small genitals. I just wouldn't be able to stand being fat. If I were able to work out and lose all the fat, then the other choice would be a little more appealing to me. But no, I'm going with no fat. No health problems

Next.

Would you rather be like Wolverine (having all his powers of healing and slow aging)
or
be like Hancock (having all of his powers: superhuman strength, invulnerability, flight at supersonic speeds, regeneration of wounds, and immortality.)

The catch here is that in being Hancock, you aren't able to love because (if you've seen the movie, you know why) the only true person for you also has these supernatural abilities. If the two of you come together and try to live a normal life together in love, then you become mortal again and there will always be someone out to kill the two of you. Where being Wolverine, you are able to find love and keep your abilities but will have to live your life on while you watch each of your loved ones die.

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 08-29-2010 at 12:58 PM..
Old 08-29-2010, 01:03 PM

bbk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Hmm... I'm short and wouldn't mind being tall but I don't really mind being my height. I'm not 5'1" though. I'm definitely not fat either. If the choice was permanent, then I'd have to go with being 6'3", extremely good looking but small genitals. I just wouldn't be able to stand being fat. If I were able to work out and lose all the fat then the other choice would be a little more appealing to me. But no, I'm going with no fat. No health problems

Next.

Would you rather be like Wolverine (having all his powers of healing and slow aging)
or
be like Hancock (having all of his powers: superhuman strength, invulnerability, flight at supersonic speeds, regeneration of wounds, and immortality.)

The catch here is that in being Hancock, you aren't able to love because (if you've seen the movie, you know why) the only true person for you also has these supernatural abilities. If the two of you come together and try to live a normal life together in love, then you become mortal again and there will always be someone out to kill the two of you. Where being Wolverine, you are able to find love and keep your abilities but will have to live your life on while you watch each of your loved ones die.

What...the....hell? You are just...unbelievably dumb. First, you missed the point of that other post. He also mentioned that you'd have a MICRO penis. So you basically wouldn't even really be able to use it. Second, even if you're fat, there are a million ways to lose fat. HGH, Thyroid hormones, cardiovascular stuff, diet, etc.

And the Wolverine or Hancock thing is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What would be the advantage of NOT choosing the Wolverine thing? The powers you'd gain would clearly not be worth the sacrifice. And you didn't offer anything negative for teh Wolverine choice, making it the OBVIOUS pick. Do you see why your idea is so flawed???
Old 08-29-2010, 01:06 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbk View Post
What...the....hell? You are just...unbelievably dumb. First, you missed the point of that other post. He also mentioned that you'd have a MICRO penis. So you basically wouldn't even really be able to use it. Second, even if you're fat, there are a million ways to lose fat. HGH, Thyroid hormones, cardiovascular stuff, diet, etc.

And the Wolverine or Hancock thing is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What would be the advantage of NOT choosing the Wolverine thing? The powers you'd gain would clearly not be worth the sacrifice. And you didn't offer anything negative for teh Wolverine choice, making it the OBVIOUS pick. Do you see why your idea is so flawed???
Thanks

I was never any good at this game. Don't be so harsh on me .
Old 08-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Let's play nice, or I will close this thread.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Let's play nice, or I will close this thread.
NP Lefty I'll watch my language and my behavior.

Tags
would you rather