Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2008, 05:58 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Well I played Neverwinter 1 and 2 and I enjoyed them, but nothing touches the classics. I still like the other games in my list over them. You might give NWN 2 a try DJ_Greg it has a great cast of characters that should keep it interesting. I am looking forward to Dragon Age. I have played Pool of Radiance but couldn't seem to get into it. I will have to check out the other games you listed Jung. Sorry Tchai I didn't like Morrowind, the lack of great character, combat, and the amount open-endedness kind of turned me off. I also played Oblivion and ran into the same trouble, I beat the main story line but I thought it was pretty lame. Closing a million oblivion gates is not a good story line to me and there was still a lack of good characters. I found them just ok nowhere near as good as other people find them and definitely not over a game like Baldur's Gate II. That is just my opinion though lots of people and my buddies love the game and embrace what I didn't like. I am just glad I didn't see everyone saying Final Fantasy 7 ugh, don't get me started.
A great cast of characters and a great story are two things I haven't found in a long time. I might have to check it out now. [slight sarcasm]Thanks a lot![/slight sarcasm]

FF7 was a good game, from what I can remember. I only played it through once or twice. It's story wasn't as good as, say, Xenogears...but it wasn't a bad game. I can understand why some people idolize it, especially if it was their first RPG. I'll always love FF3/6 - it was the first game I really got lost in for hours and hours.