Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-28-2013, 01:54 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Scruffy if possible add me...especially since I was on the list last time, but got skipped or whatever happened.

Have it signed: Chris

---------------------------------------------------

Old 02-28-2013, 02:48 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

I guess "PayPal" in the Section denoted as "D" means I have a PayPal account? - that's cool; have had one for a number of years buying through ebay.com. Very easy to do if I have a URL Address that's accurate and active in order to receive payment.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:33 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The list has been updated with everyone who has posted before this post.

On a related subject,

I just got what I think may be a good idea that could help out our cause to have another (private?) autograph session take place in march. I know there are about a half dozen members who have ordered Les Enfoires dvds for past years shows. Well if we can add those dvds to the autographed cds we are asking for, it might very well raise the odds in our favor, especially if I point out we usually order them through Amazon.com. I'd be hopeful we might get 10 people to order them, but I'm not that optimistic, but we can at least go through the motions.

I started a thread related to this, so hopefully I wont miss anyone.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog I was going to order the Les Enfoires 2013 on March 16th but if I can get one though you and signed by Alizée that is a double bonus.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:44 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

My name is not on the list. I promise I am good for the money. I can paypal or check or even cash, whatever you prefer. I wish I could go myself, but we are planning to go sometime later this year to see MF.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:21 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

You can put me down for Paypal as well.

It's a shame this album wasn't delayed for 2 more months, or I could've gone. I'll be living in France for the first half of summer.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
My name is not on the list. I promise I am good for the money. I can paypal or check or even cash, whatever you prefer. I wish I could go myself, but we are planning to go sometime later this year to see MF.
You're in............please select the name you want signed to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
You can put me down for Paypal as well.

It's a shame this album wasn't delayed for 2 more months, or I could've gone. I'll be living in France for the first half of summer.
That is a shame. The last time I did this I thought I was probably too old to be a representative of this forum, especially when it looked like I might be attending this by myself, but luckily 3 other members joined me and we had a good cross section; Aaron who was 14, FerAunger who was 20 I believe and one other gentleman who I believe his name was Neil who was from Wyoming. At the time him and his girlfreind were teaching in France. He was 34 I believe and that age group was perfect.

So I definitely want someone younger there. Lapinshcous said he might make it, but he's not sure at this point. I don't want to go out and look for someone yet, because I think something will turn up. I'm afraind if we go looking for someone, we might wind up with 10 guys and that might look awkward, especially if they're all from France.

I think that's the main thing I'm worried about is if we show up for a private session with 8 giuys, and a half dozen of them are French residents, they might think some of them are trying to beat the system.

Guys like BigDan and Lapinschous are established members of this forum and I would love to have either or both of them there.

I just don't want to seek outside (outside this forum) help, until we know for sure we'll need it.

I had another idea which I think can help make this happen. It has to do with the Les Enfoires dvds. I know from some of my promotional efforts that there is a French cultural society in Boston. Now I don't know if they've ever heard of Alizee or Les Enfoires, but they do have a library including cds and dvds and on my next days off, I will take a ride over and see if they have anything in their library from these two. If they don't I will offer them a free one of this years L.E. and Alizee's new album.

I will try and do this for a few other sites around the country. Maybe some members can help me out if they know of any similar organisations in their area.

So I will buy as I said 4 extra copies of Les Enfoires, in addition to the one I'm buying for myself and 4 extra Alizee cds, then sending them out to these societies in the hopes of promoting both Alizee the show done for charity, Les Enfoires.

Time permitting I will post an updated list tomorrow.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-28-2013 at 06:06 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Mine can be made out to "Dan" and PayPal works for me.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:53 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You're in............please select the name you want signed to it.
She has already posted that.

Quote:
Even though I'm getting a box, I want one. I want it made out to Suzannah.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:50 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Boooooh !!!

(Have fun!)

Edit:

Quote:
That is a shame. The last time I did this I thought I was probably too old to be a representative of this forum, especially when it looked like I might be attending this by myself, but luckily 3 other members joined me and we had a good cross section; Aaron who was 14, FerAunger who was 20 I believe and one other gentleman who I believe his name was Neil who was from Wyoming. At the time him and his girlfreind were teaching in France. He was 34 I believe and that age group was perfect.
If this happens around 12-14 April, then I might be able to go. Unfortunately, I have a big project at work that I can't leave until the 2nd week of April.

Quote:
So I definitely want someone younger there. Lapinshcous said he might make it, but he's not sure at this point. I don't want to go out and look for someone yet, because I think something will turn up. I'm afraind if we go looking for someone, we might wind up with 10 guys and that might look awkward, especially if they're all from France.

Guys like BigDan and Lapinschous are established members of this forum and I would love to have either or both of them there.
You can tell them they are your interpreters!

Quote:
I will try and do this for a few other sites around the country. Maybe some members can help me out if they know of any similar organisations in their area.

So I will buy as I said 4 extra copies of Les Enfoires, in addition to the one I'm buying for myself and 4 extra Alizee cds, then sending them out to these societies in the hopes of promoting both Alizee the show done for charity, Les Enfoires.
How about public schools which offer French classes? We know most of them are out of money. May be they could use some Les Enfoires DVD.

Last edited by Jake04; 03-01-2013 at 12:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts