Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

I'm going to be the lone dissenter here, and say that I doubt we'll hear her perform JEAM again, or likely any of the MF/LB-era songs, with the possible lone exception of Moi...Lolita, given that it's the tenth anniversary of her big breakout single. And even that I expect to see reorchestrated again to fit the current style.

I think the new tour will more likely draw heavily from UEdS, with some of the stronger songs from Psych thrown in (and possibly a few covers like La Isla Bonita) to pad it out time-wise.

Sorry to rain on your parade, gang, but with two albums of her "own" material to draw upon now, I really don't see her retaining much of the Gourmandises/MCE catalogue. At most, we'll see a medley, and I think even that's wishful thinking.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 04-27-2010 at 04:17 AM..
Old 04-27-2010, 04:28 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I'm going to be the lone dissenter here, and say that I doubt we'll hear her perform JEAM again, or likely any of the MF/LB-era songs, with the possible lone exception of Moi...Lolita, given that it's the tenth anniversary of her big breakout single. And even that I expect to see reorchestrated again to fit the current style.

I think the new tour will more likely draw heavily from UEdS, with some of the stronger songs from Psych thrown in (and possibly a few covers like La Isla Bonita) to pad it out time-wise.

Sorry to rain on your parade, gang, but with two albums of her "own" material to draw upon now, I really don't see her retaining much of the Gourmandises/MCE catalogue. At most, we'll see a medley, and I think even that's wishful thinking.
Unfortunally, this is true. All her songs from all eras will most likely be reorchestrated towards the new style. However I still hope she works her voice to meet the tone and level of the new style to be ble to give a great live performance . I guess time will tell.

Tags
acoustic, alizee, jeam