Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-26-2010, 09:07 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
They don't forget their worth. If anything, 99.9 percent of women these days think they're "all that" when really they're nothing. You're thinking egotistically. Most women are not like this, especially modern women. You're thinking of YOURSELF and you're putting this label on it to make it seem like all women are like this. I can't even begin to tell you how many women I met who are nothing but dumb whores who only care about money, a guy's looks, his car, all this bullshit. This spans thru all age groups btw.

How much "compassion" do you think a woman would have for a man that she's not attracted to or cares about? It's only when they like you that they "care" and "bring you joy."

Edit:

I always thought that the band "Tool" came up with a very fitting name to describe themselves. That's exactly what they are...tools.

Beliefs are merely another way our minds organize and arrange ideas based on prior experience. Pretentious douchebags.
Let me start by saying I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences with women thus far. Everything is as we see it though, thru our own life experiences obviously (Beliefs are merely another way our minds organize and arrange ideas based on prior experience). Though I doubt you've dealt with 99.9 percent of all women it's obvious you've only dealt with the kind of women you've described he he. It pays off to be selective and to treat them like you want them to treat you. This doesn't guaranty that every women you meet will be everything you desire, but if you are selective then you will know when it's time to move on and choose a different partner and or look in a different place ;-)

I love women to death and I do my best to treat them like I think they deserve, because I treat them right most of them (gfs) have become very good friends of mine even after we've moved on. I'm not going to lie to you, it does help if you take care of yourself physically, mentally and financially, it reflects how well you can take care of them among other things. But this goes without saying, do you not like women who take care of themselves and are good looking ? Be true to yourself, if you're not good looking, smart & interesting, and or financially secure then don't expect to get what you're not. If you treat your women like whores then don't expect to be treated like a king, unless of course you're paying for it ;-)

"To love for us men, is to clasp one woman with our arms, feeling that she lives and breathes just as we do, suffers as we do, thinks with us, loves with us, and above all, sins with us"... ♥ (Baroness Orczy)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 09-27-2010 at 09:09 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 12:46 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Okay, so my Chemistry teacher (back when I was in grade 12) said this in class one day:

Women are beautiful from far, but they are far from beautiful.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I love women to death and I do my best to treat them like I think they deserve, because I treat them right most of them have become very good friends of mine even after we've moved on. I'm not going to lie to you, it does help if you take care of yourself physically, mentally and financially, it reflects how well you can take care of them among other things. But this goes without saying, do you not like women who take care of themselves and are good looking ? Be true to yourself, if you're not good looking, smart & interesting, and or financially secure then don't expect to get what you're not. If you treat your women like whores then don't expect to be treated like a king, unless of course you're paying for it ;-)
I look better than most women do, actually. I'm the pinnicle of male perfection. 6'2'' tall, perfect face, 8.5 inch penis, perfect build. If you looked as good as I do you would understand that even the women you THINK aren't whores are in fact nothing but trash. They talk about having all these standards but when I get them alone in a room with me, they all start trying to fuck me. Even the married ones who always talk about how they care a lot about loyalty and hope their husbands never cheat, etc.

Even Alizee herself is just one of these girls who is into idiot hipsters. (Look at the guys she hangs around and look at recent pictures). She's into the types who you would see wearing converse shoes, playing hackey sack and drinking a cup of starbucks coffee everyday. Really fruity, pretentious guys who try to find really obscure music to be into in order to seem "original" and "unique." It's all bullshit.

So basically, you're wrong. You DON'T have to look good AT ALL or be smart and interesting. Because if that's the case, not ONLY would I be getting everyone's girl but in addition to that, 99 percent of guys would get NOTHING at all. This is clearly not the case since ugly losers get girls all the time. (Although their girls end up dumping them for me).

Ever hear most conversations amongst males and females? They're ALL dumb and boring. (I have a tested IQ of 162 on the Stanford-Binet scale btw, just as a reference point for you to go by.)
Old 09-26-2010, 07:57 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

'This is clearly not the case since ugly losers get girls all the time. '

They do?
There is hope for me yet then :-)
Old 09-26-2010, 09:00 PM
International Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
'This is clearly not the case since ugly losers get girls all the time. '

They do?
There is hope for me yet then :-)
Junkmale everything is possible, what I was pointing out was the better percentage of chances one has by looking for in our own likes. It's quite often I hear guys say they tried to pickup some hot chic who maybe drives a hot car, and when she doesn't respond favorable they say she's a stuck-up you know what. But if you take a close look at these guys you realize they have nothing really good to offer, not even for the initial attraction ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
I look better than most women do, actually. I'm the pinnicle of male perfection. 6'2'' tall, perfect face, 8.5 inch penis, perfect build. If you looked as good as I do you would understand that even the women you THINK aren't whores are in fact nothing but trash. They talk about having all these standards but when I get them alone in a room with me, they all start trying to fuck me. Even the married ones who always talk about how they care a lot about loyalty and hope their husbands never cheat, etc.

Even Alizee herself is just one of these girls who is into idiot hipsters. (Look at the guys she hangs around and look at recent pictures). She's into the types who you would see wearing converse shoes, playing hackey sack and drinking a cup of starbucks coffee everyday. Really fruity, pretentious guys who try to find really obscure music to be into in order to seem "original" and "unique." It's all bullshit.

So basically, you're wrong. You DON'T have to look good AT ALL or be smart and interesting. Because if that's the case, not ONLY would I be getting everyone's girl but in addition to that, 99 percent of guys would get NOTHING at all. This is clearly not the case since ugly losers get girls all the time. (Although their girls end up dumping them for me).

Ever hear most conversations amongst males and females? They're ALL dumb and boring. (I have a tested IQ of 162 on the Stanford-Binet scale btw, just as a reference point for you to go by.)
Yeah ok ;-) Almost every guy pretty much thinks that way, though this is usually far from the truth. The only thing you've got going your way thus far is your height my friend he he. In any case every experience we have is pretty much related to the way we perceive it, and the way we perceive it is the way we experience it. If you start by thinking that you're the pinnacle of male perfection and every women is but a whore, then how do you think your experience is going to be ? So you think it's a bad thing that women like to have sex just as bad as men do ? You think some women are bad because they cheat on men just like some men cheat on women ?

Most important thing I can share with you is this: Though women are the same in some aspects as men, women just like men are not all the same nor do they think the same. Since we don't think the same then we don't act the same, because obviously we see things differently and each act in accordance with how we see things. Thus is the reason for our own perfect example here in this conversation. My analogy and initial comments were obviously directed to my own selfish experiences and views, and so were yours to your own. Therefore everything is as we see it, to each his own ;-)

IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT THINGS

A man pulled into a gasoline station on the outskirts of town. As he filled his tank, he remarked to the attendant, “I’ve just accepted a job in town. I’ve never been to this part of the country. What are people like here?”

“What are people like where you came from?” the attendant asked.

“Not so nice,” the man replied. “In fact, they can be quite rude.”

The attendant shook his head. “Well, I’m afraid you’ll find the people in this town to be the same way.”

Just then another car pulled into the station. “Excuse me,” the driver called out. “I’m just moving to this area. Is it nice here?”

“Was it nice where you came from?” the attendant inquired.

“Oh, yes! I came from a great place. The people were friendly, and I hated to leave.”

“Well, you’ll find the same to be true of this town.”

“Thanks!” yelled the driver as he pulled away.

“So what is this town really like?” asked the first man, now irritated with the attendant’s conflicting reports.

The attendant just shrugged his shoulders. “It’s all a matter of perception. You’ll find things to be just the way you think they are"...... Author Unknown

Last edited by Jess; 09-27-2010 at 09:07 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 09:13 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT THINGS

A man pulled into a gasoline station on the outskirts of town. As he filled his tank, he remarked to the attendant, “I’ve just accepted a job in town. I’ve never been to this part of the country. What are people like here?”

“What are people like where you came from?” the attendant asked.

“Not so nice,” the man replied. “In fact, they can be quite rude.”

The attendant shook his head. “Well, I’m afraid you’ll find the people in this town to be the same way.”

Just then another car pulled into the station. “Excuse me,” the driver called out. “I’m just moving to this area. Is it nice here?”

“Was it nice where you came from?” the attendant inquired.

“Oh, yes! I came from a great place. The people were friendly, and I hated to leave.”

“Well, you’ll find the same to be true of this town.”

“Thanks!” yelled the driver as he pulled away.

“So what is this town really like?” asked the first man, now irritated with the attendant’s conflicting reports.

The attendant just shrugged his shoulders. “It’s all a matter of perception. You’ll find things to be just the way you think they are"...... Author Unknown
An excellent quote.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:21 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Women can be bitches, guys can be dicks, but it is best to hang out with those who make life entertaining for you.

Regards,

Jung

Old 09-26-2010, 09:31 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Women can be bitches, guys can be dicks, but it is best to hang out with those who make life entertaining for you.

Regards,

Jung

It's difficult when you get up to my age Jung. Things are different then.
You find that all your friends are married, co habiting, engaged, whatever and you are completely on your own. You don't get asked to things any more because everyone is in a couple except you.
It's not easy. I know. I'm there at the moment. The future is just a black cloud and the past is just a series of missed opportunities and disapointments.
Sometimes a 'rut' is very hard to pull yourself out of?
So, what's the answer? I don't know and i wish i did.

Sorry if that's all a bit 'deep' for a Monday Morning :-)

Last edited by Junkmale; 09-26-2010 at 09:33 PM..
Old 09-26-2010, 09:52 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
It's difficult when you get up to my age Jung. Things are different then.
You find that all your friends are married, co habiting, engaged, whatever and you are completely on your own. You don't get asked to things any more because everyone is in a couple except you.
It's not easy. I know. I'm there at the moment. The future is just a black cloud and the past is just a series of missed opportunities and disapointments.
Sometimes a 'rut' is very hard to pull yourself out of?
So, what's the answer? I don't know and i wish i did.

Sorry if that's all a bit 'deep' for a Monday Morning :-)
Happens at all ages. Recently was there went through it. Anyway life is now

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3U_RAelu1b4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3U_RAelu1b4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Regards,

Jung

Old 10-01-2010, 07:36 PM
International Fan

My political views in a nutshell ;-)

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it... Mark Twain

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are being punished by being governed by those who are dumber... Plato