Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-06-2012, 11:18 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Alizée twitter:

Quote:
c'est dingue à chaque fois que tu dis quelque chose c est toujours faux ! "Essaie encore" ��
"it's crazy every time you say something is always wrong! "Try again" ��

Besides, I don't know how is the actual relation with LB since he did not let Alizée use his music on past Alizée live shows.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:12 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I thinking this news is not true. Things got pretty heated between Lili and some guy on twitter who mentioned this news.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Yeah I thinking this news is not true. Things got pretty heated between Lili and some guy on twitter who mentioned this news.
Thanks goodness she didn't blow up on me for....wait...nevermind children, run along
Old 04-07-2012, 11:16 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Alizee is NOT teaming up with MF or LB for any albums. As I have stated before, if they team up at all it is to write 1-2 songs at the most. an ALBUM can have songs from several song writers and music writers. Alizee "Does Not" need Mylene or Laurent anymore. she is BETTER on her own. I wish all of you to understand this. She is no Longer a Pop Star nor wants to be. She wants to be recognized as a SINGER of many music genre's, and is starting to showcase her natural ability.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

http://www.news-de-stars.com/aliz%E9...mrm363960.html

Quote:
Totalement oubliées du monde de la musique, c’est dans le monde de la danse qu’Ophélie Winter et Alizée vont faire leur come back ! Selon le site de JeanMarcMorandini, les deux chanteuses devraient faire partie du casting de Danse avec les Stars 3 ! Alizée devrait aussi sortir un nouvel album avec… Mylène Farmer (On vous en dira plus prochainement).
Quote:
Forgotten by the world of music, Ophélie Winter and Alizée are going to make their comebacks in the world of dance! According to the site JeanMarcMorandini, the two singers should figure in the casting of Dancing with the Stars 3! Alizée is also supposedly releasing a new album with... Mylène Farmer. (More to come soon).

Old 04-07-2012, 12:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Alizee is NOT teaming up with MF or LB for any albums. As I have stated before, if they team up at all it is to write 1-2 songs at the most. an ALBUM can have songs from several song writers and music writers. Alizee "Does Not" need Mylene or Laurent anymore. she is BETTER on her own. I wish all of you to understand this. She is no Longer a Pop Star nor wants to be. She wants to be recognized as a SINGER of many music genre's, and is starting to showcase her natural ability.
Alizee does have a tremendous amount of natural ability, but unfortunately it does not include writing her own lyrics or music and that is where MF and LB excel and there are plenty of other artists in France with great abilities along those lines, but MF/LB were such a perfect match for her. To have 2 songs written by those 2 for this album would be huge and she doesn't have to be a pop star, there are plenty of other genres of music these 3 are capable of producing.

I've mentioned in here what's been going on with my job and this morning, there was a lot of depressing talk about what is likely to happen , but to come home and read these rumors about the three possibly getting together for a couple of songs, could not have come at a better time, even if it proves to be a pipe dream. I worked late today, so I haven't really had time to read though all the tweets and the post to figure out what might be reality and what might be fantasy, but right now, my head is spinning thinking about the possibilities.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2012 at 01:19 PM..
Old 04-07-2012, 08:25 PM

All I said, is that it not an entire album as it was for first two albums. However, alizee will collaborate with MF & LB for a song here and a song there. She has list of several song and music writers and her Album will feature several of them. Mylene and Laurant wont write every song as in the past. That is all I said. Some of you want Lilly to back to roots so bad, that you live fantasy land. She is no longer a Pop Star. She has now become a Contemporay Singer of several music styles. I want her sing songs she enjoys, not cater to a select audiene.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

MZ, who's your source on what she will do?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:07 PM

No source, just stating my opinion.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:59 PM

rj.bagby is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
No source, just stating my opinion.
I rely on you senior members for true information. I wish you wouldn't state something and make it sound like a known fact when in truth , its just your opinion. Although your opinion does matter to me, I just want to know that it is just an opinion.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...