Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-04-2007, 06:36 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

We're up to 5th now, and I can't vote. Hmmm.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-04-2007, 06:43 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Wow, that's like $50 up front.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:12 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Wow, that's like $50 up front.
If they are in it for the long haul and buy 100 codes at once (for 120 euros) it can be as little as 12 euros ($17.41 as of this moment).

Added:
Alizée is now 4th, and closing on 3rd.

Last edited by Rev; 11-04-2007 at 08:25 PM..
Old 11-04-2007, 09:18 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

These yahoos that spend their money in getting someone elected reminds me of the 'Orange Revolution' and that between Yanukovych and Yashchenko. One of the two had spent reportedly over $ 800 million to get himself elected in place of spending that money on cleaning up that disaster back in 1986 at Chernybol. Now nearly two thousand villages are evacuated and the extent of the radiation has grown from ten to fifteen miles to a 150 kilometer radius, about twenty-two centimeters deep. And I don't even want to see the pictures of the life stock being born in that area; it's not pretty.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:32 PM

Matt is on a distinguished road

First Place!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:57 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

i don't think it really matters all that much that we give her a big lead because domy and others will just buy votes. how about we let them have a lead so that they'll assume they have already bagged it but we vote crazy at the end to try to win it? i think it might be easier to take the lead away towards the end than trying to keep the lead at the end when all the vote buying takes place.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:40 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Get too far back then at the finish we'd just be dragging up the rear. With only one vote per hour we can't afford to get too far behind. Not unless someone found out a way to stuff the ballot box.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:55 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
i don't think it really matters all that much that we give her a big lead because domy and others will just buy votes. how about we let them have a lead so that they'll assume they have already bagged it but we vote crazy at the end to try to win it? i think it might be easier to take the lead away towards the end than trying to keep the lead at the end when all the vote buying takes place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
Get too far back then at the finish we'd just be dragging up the rear. With only one vote per hour we can't afford to get too far behind. Not unless someone found out a way to stuff the ballot box.
Yes. They will likely buy as many votes as it takes at the end, so we are aiming at first, but if she ends up second it will at least cost someone dearly.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Just hit 2000 points on my last vote. Currently in first :-)

I say we don't worry about what the fans of the other artists are doing, and simply focus on voting for our Alizée, as early and often as practical.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:03 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
Hey, amigo, that doesn't really make sense. I agree with Cooney, we started doing this for Alizée not against someone else. Let's keep it that way. There will be a lot we can do in the future, and of course if anyone gets creative. So, if you can put on an automated voter, like that mouse thing to take over when you're not paying attention, that will make it easier. And, who ever bought all those Alizée votes yesterday just might do so again. If you want to see/hear Alizée at first, tune in on Wednesday. I don't know about this week, but I think all previous weeks since we started kicking ass on this thing she's been way ahead (though I've not really kept track). It's funny, on chartsinfrance where the purchase of votes is a lot cheaper, Jenifer got over 30,000 points for all of last month - killing with first place. The way things were going when I checked Radioatlantis several hours ago, it was looking like we might hit 30,000 in one week!
About 2200 in first right now.

Merci Fanny