Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-22-2012, 12:38 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road
Default Members' interview (Merci Alizée) - Answers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Okay MA,

I'm not sure what it is you do. Are you still in school? Or do you have a job? And if you are in school, what are you studying, and what job do you hope to get?
No, I'm not in school anymore. I completed my engineering (Computer Science) last year and now I'm working in an IT company for last 3 months.

Currently I want to shift from services based company to a product based company.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-22-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Merci;
What is your ultimate dream and ambition in life and how might you aspire to achieve it?
I always believed here to learn more and serve the society in the better way. Our life is short and we should utilize it for doing something which would benefit next generation or at least make it better for current generation.

There is no end to the learning. No matter in what situation you're, what is current profession, you can always know more. Especially in this current age of internet, it is even more easier. I remember one post by Fandealifee where he wrote about old computers he used and how kids these days enjoy much more favorable situation than their older generations.

I want to enter Civil services. Public administration is very challenging and people wonder why someone from technological background would want to enter that field. But after spending so many years devoted to science and technology, it's not hard to realize that working for mankind is not too different and even if paths may be different, goal has to be something like that. You can earn lot of money, but what's next. What will you do?

There are many problems in my country and my area. If I can help everyone and contribute to improve the situation, I'll be more than happy.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-22-2012 at 01:12 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I always believed here to learn more and serve the society in the better way. Our life is short and we should utilize it for doing something which would benefit next generation or at least make it better for current generation.

There is no end to the learning. No matter in what situation you're, what is current profession, you can always know more. Especially in this current age of internet, it is even more easier. I remember one post by Fandealifee where he wrote about old computers he used and how kids these days enjoy much more favorable situation than their older generations.

I want to enter Civil services. Public administration is very challenging and people wonder why someone from technological background would want to enter that field. But after spending so many years devoted to science and technology, it's not hard to realize that working for mankind is not too different and even if paths may be different, goal has to be something like that. You can earn lot of money, but what's next. What will you do?

There are many problems in my country and my area. If I can help everyone and contribute to improve the situation, I'll be more than happy.
I agree ... our world is very dynamic and changes fast

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-25-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
What's your favorite movie?
I have never been a big fan of movies. Before 2010, I had been to theater only once in my life. I have watched very few movies and I'm not exactly sure if there is single favorite movie. I mean a movie has to really good if it is able to keep me in front of TV or computer for more than 1 hour.

Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan, Rang de basanti are some of the best movies I have seen.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Who should we do next? No you perverts not like that!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-30-2012, 05:54 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post

Wow. I love your attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Who should we do next? No you perverts not like that!
has Merci Alizée even finished? I mean there were a lot more question... or did he skip them all?

Well you could ask me but I highly doubt that anyone is interested in this
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-30-2012 at 05:56 AM..
Old 03-30-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
What is your name?
Where would you like to go for a perfect holiday?
Tell us some a couple of virtues and defects.
Any phobias?
My name is Vibhash Chandra.

Any place with less crowd, good beaches/snow and good climate would do. I won't mind crowd if my holiday is during some cool festival at that place.

My first preference would be Kashmir, if it is safe to go there.

Virtues and defects It's hard to make me do anything if I don't want to and it's hard to stop myself when I really want to do something. Most of the time, whatever I like becomes kind of obsession for me. Sometimes it's good for me and it's bad when other aspects have to suffer because of this. For ex - during school days whenever I liked any subject I usually ended up reading much more than what we needed to do. Sometimes I didn't need to do much for preparation of exams for those subjects for as many as 3 years. I usually spent too much time in those subjects.

Lack of emotions - I have heard this from many of my relatives. They say that I'm very passive.

I don't know if I have any phobia. I don't think I fear anything.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
What's one of your favorite books?
Godaan by Premchand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
has Merci Alizée even finished? I mean there were a lot more question... or did he skip them all?
I'll answer all questions today.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-30-2012 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-31-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite sport/team?
Yes, I like cricket a lot. There aren't many teams in cricket and Indian team is my favorite. I do enjoy other sports and watch matches whenever I get time.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Who's your favorite singer other than Alizée?
Mylene Farmer. She is amazing. Probably the best French singer. Only problem is that I don't like most of her videos and it's difficult to show those videos to other people also.

Lata Mangeshkar - Indian legend. She has sung thousands of songs and there is hardly any song which Indians won't like. Absolutely brilliant.