Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
We are only sexually attracted to her like any beautiful woman we see because after all we are male mammals;

I must confess that even though I am straight and despite my admiration of Alizée, her image and her products, I have NEVER felt any sexual attraction towards her nor had any feeling of love (as compared to the feelings of love in real life) to her... I guess my subconscious percieves her as a symbol and the same time as my muse rather than a real person.

EDIT: I wrote that she is my muse... oh I guess that is right despite the weirdness of such a statement.

Last edited by Marka; 11-28-2012 at 12:15 PM..
Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post

I must confess that even though I am straight and despite my admiration of Alizée, her image and her products, I have NEVER felt any sexual attraction towards her nor had any feeling of love (as compared to the feelings of love in real life) to her... I guess my subconscious percieves her as a symbol and the same time as my muse rather than a real person.

EDIT: I wrote that she is my muse... oh I guess that is right despite the weirdness of such a statement.
Sexual attraction and love are two different things. As a straight man you are most likely sexually attracted to any woman you deem beautiful and or aesthetically pleasing. However that does not mean you will care for them or want to spend time with them in a scenario that doesn't involve sex/sexual desires being fulfilled. If you say Alizee is beautiful but you are not sexually attracted to her it means you are sexually attracted to other things in woman and not beauty and that makes you a rare individual. Most humans and mammals for that matter are sexually attracted to an "attractive" member of the opposite sex. However there are things that can turn off this initial attraction making you no longer attracted to this said beautiful woman, hence the term "turn off." So maybe you were like me at one point and where sexually attracted to her and then something turned you off, for me it was combination of her and my maturity as we aged.

Most males on this forum, myself include, where and or still are sexually attracted to Alizee based on looks and her perceived personality. Only the looks portion is justified so that puts Alizee in the same category as any other hott woman we might see walking down the street and don't know. However instead of staring (yes we all stare don't lie ... im the first one to turn my head when you hear the clunks of her heels, ill admit it) at that woman for the 1 minute she is in view, you now get to stare at Alizee when ever you want; they are essentially the same scenarios.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Sexual attraction and love are two different things. As a straight man you are most likely sexually attracted to any woman you deem beautiful and or aesthetically pleasing. However that does not mean you will care for them or want to spend time with them in a scenario that doesn't involve sex/sexual desires being fulfilled. If you say Alizee is beautiful but you are not sexually attracted to her it means you are sexually attracted to other things in woman and not beauty and that makes you a rare individual. Most humans and mammals for that matter are sexually attracted to an "attractive" member of the opposite sex. However there are things that can turn off this initial attraction making you no longer attracted to this said beautiful woman, hence the term "turn off." So maybe you were like me at one point and where sexually attracted to her and then something turned you off, for me it was combination of her and my maturity as we aged.

Most males on this forum, myself include, where and or still are sexually attracted to Alizee based on looks and her perceived personality. Only the looks portion is justified so that puts Alizee in the same category as any other hott woman we might see walking down the street and don't know. However instead of staring (yes we all stare don't lie ... im the first one to turn my head when you hear the clunks of her heels, ill admit it) at that woman for the 1 minute she is in view, you now get to stare at Alizee when ever you want; they are essentially the same scenarios.
I understand what you mean and I agree with it but I still claim what I claimed in my post above... selective asexuality or realistic asexuality. And yes, I do state that Alizée is beautiful.

EDIT: No offense, but I think that your view of fan-Alizée relationship (although true) is too narrow, too... biological.

Last edited by Marka; 11-29-2012 at 03:13 PM..
Old 11-30-2012, 12:50 PM

outlaw is on a distinguished road
Default outlaws back.

hey guys. after reading all your messages in the end isnt it really just about the happy memories she gave us? brought a bunch of strangers together and made a family out of us. i think thats what we should be most happy for.

think of all the exciting adventures she put us thru. right?
Old 11-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
hey guys. after reading all your messages in the end isnt it really just about the happy memories she gave us? brought a bunch of strangers together and made a family out of us. i think thats what we should be most happy for.

Cheers to that

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post

Old 12-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

60 years is along time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BtwOeoeWhoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 12-04-2012 at 02:07 AM..
Old 05-31-2013, 06:49 AM

I was just looking at the picture Ray sent to me in a pm, then I looked at the scsi hard drive sitting on a shelf next to me, I remembered the Alizee Hub, and then I remembered this thread, but I forgot what I wanted to say...

Does anybody have any ideas about what I wanted to say?

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 05-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was just looking at the picture Ray sent to me in a pm, then I looked at the scsi hard drive sitting on a shelf next to me, I remembered the Alizee Hub, and then I remembered this thread, but I forgot what I wanted to say...

Will that SCSI drive be unreadable in the future and your collection will be lost?
Old 05-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You wanted to say how much you wanted to buy a new 4TB drive and clean out the Hub from top to bottom of all that Alizee goodness, then retire that SCSI as backup... just in case!

Glad I could help