Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 08:14 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

So tell me if someone accused you of stealing photos from a personal profile would you not defend it. Yes I do agree that it's actually not about the photos themselves anymore, but what it is about is getting it from someone who disagrees with you about certain stuff yet that person gets the Photos to share. I just don't think you can accept that I am the one who gets these with permission to share, yes they were given to me to share....to spread.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:42 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
This isn't actually so bizarre. When Alizée made her big comeback in 2007 the first disk available was a single of Mademoiselle Juliette. It wasn't actually even generally available. There were only sample disks sent to radio stations and she gave some out to fans at a fan meeting. It was very simple, just a colored cardboard pouch with zero writing on it. Actually there were 5 colors. Pink was the most sought after for various reasons. Anyway, that pink one was going on eBay for over $100 at one point. I did not pay that much, but enough. That was the kind of fervor that re-ignited when Alizée first came back. It was probably a battle between only a few hard core collectors, but still, one could go any day of the week to eBay and see new stuff up for sale in 2007.
Was MJ never officially released as a single? I only ask because i've seen 12" picture disc copies on eBay from time to time (or are they promo's too?).
I know that 50/60 never got beyond the promo stage but i thought that MJ had been released?
Old 12-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Reposting because of significant edits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
what it is about is getting it from someone who disagrees with you about certain stuff yet that person gets the Photos to share. I just don't think you can accept that I am the one who gets these with permission to share
Well that shows what you think it's about. Truth is I usually agree with what you say about Alizée, but keep my mouth shut because this is a fansite. My goal is running things smoothly. The rest I don't really care about, you can ask Mon Maquis.

What I don't like is that your methods always result in ten page arguments. Defending is fine, but this goes way beyond that. There comes a point where it just doesn't matter anymore. No one cares if you stole it or got it from the source, it's time to move on. Like Merci Alizée said, we don't know what you're trying to prove. Either handle yourself in a way that doesn't cause a mess, or create your own forum where you won't.

For that matter I'd gladly give you this one, but then I know you wouldn't want it. I've no personal stake in this, to be honest it's a time and financial burden more than anything. Meanwhile you're so cryptic that neither I nor anyone else can vouch for your sources. I can't base policy on someone's word, so what am I supposed to do?

Edit: Just want to say that this obviously isn't entirely Jung's fault. Let's all do our part to avoid "ten page arguments" please.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
For that matter I'd gladly give you this one, but then I know you wouldn't want it. I've no personal stake in this, to be honest it's a time and financial burden more than anything. Meanwhile you're so cryptic that neither I nor anyone else can vouch for your sources. I can't base policy on someone's word, so what am I supposed to do?
I think best thing would be to just not to discuss this anymore. If anything goes wrong or something bad happens, I say to myself 'Leave it , forget it, and move ahead'. This is what should be done here too.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Edit: Just want to say that this obviously isn't entirely Jung's fault. Let's all do our part to avoid "ten page arguments" please.
That would be a "my bad"

Old 12-23-2009, 10:36 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Was MJ never officially released as a single? I only ask because i've seen 12" picture disc copies on eBay from time to time (or are they promo's too?).
I know that 50/60 never got beyond the promo stage but i thought that MJ had been released?
It was released as a download originally, then eventually as a CD and 12" vinyle. There was also a 12" remixes disk and a few remix CDs.
50/60 was also released as a CD with a couple covers and several remix disks.
But this is all so off topic now. We should search for a place to ask about this if there are more questions.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-29-2009, 02:41 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

http://alizeeluis.wordpress.com/2009...ateau-marmont/
Old 12-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
So gorgeous, I love her facial expression on this one.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:57 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Check out the pictures on the second page of the blog.

Scroll down,

alizeeluis/

Last edited by ALS; 12-29-2009 at 03:01 PM..
Old 12-29-2009, 03:24 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Check out the pictures on the second page of the blog.

Scroll down,

alizeeluis/
those pics have been posted before, but were removed since they come from Facebook. There's a moratorium, remember ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquis View Post
So gorgeous, I love her facial expression on this one.
hey you are a funny one! but guess what Sherlock, there's no Alizee in that pic. Keep your sarcasm for yourself. I'm just sharing a pic with you all.

If you don't like it then you can keep your mouth shut. Yeah that would work best .
Closed Thread