Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-25-2010, 11:35 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I had an Alizee dream but...

I can't talk about it...

I have only one Alizée dream that I'd rather not speak of. It is not sexual or anything inappropriate like that. It was just well... rather sad and tragic I guess you could say.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:09 PM

Seart is on a distinguished road

Hi, me I also had a dream of her before a week I guess. It was À Contre-Courant performance, it was so neat and sad, she was singing À Contre-Courant and also playing the Bass and somehow she was crying. I've cried as well and had tears. Don't know exactly why she was crying, she could play it. Maybe she was worried because his bassist was missing. And ACC is one of my favorite songs from Alizée I love it like celestially.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I have only one Alizée dream that I'd rather not speak of. It is not sexual or anything inappropriate like that. It was just well... rather sad and tragic I guess you could say.
I also have a couple of Alizée dreams that I rather not talk about because they are quite tragic, so much in fact, that I woke up mid-dream feeling terribly depressed.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

This is THE best dream I have ever had in my entire life.

So, it's July 17th for whatever reason, and me and my family were headed to some GINORMOUS party. When we arrived, it was the strangest place. It was a mansion/gigantic room/outdoor mall type thing. So for a while, it was me and my Dad walking around and talking (this weirds me out right now, they were the fathers of kids I knew in Kindergarten) to these guys for a while. SOMEHOW OUT OF THE BLUE, Fall06 starts hanging out with me. So we're just walking around drinking from our red party cups, and then we see this annoying chick (if anyone has seen White Chicks, it was that vander--- sister that didn't have short hair) and I start yelling at her.

So, Fall, and this other guy (who I recognized as the 14 year old kid of the guy that works for my dad) take off in a car (with him driving). It looked like Time Square and Tokyo all crammed down into one block. I see Alizée out the window. She was outside walking with her group of people, but she looked the same as in those recent DJ photos.

I don't say anything, and just bolt from the moving car. I lol now because Fall screamed from the car "GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CAR!". I had to run through some bushes to make sure I didn't lose sight of her. I did, and my shirt got completely shredded off. Me thinking CRAP, me and my Dad sneak into the man's closet of whoever owned that gigantic building looking for a shirt. in dream land, that is highly illegal, and that annoying bitch from earlier was in the closet going to rat me out. I got SO mad, I wrapped magically appearing packaging tape around her whole face (before shoving a 2 3prong fishing lure in her mouth), punched her in the stomach, and finished her off with my hidden blade.

I was just running forever, trying to find her again. I finally found her on this balcony thing, at the same time Fall was already talking to her. All of a sudden, the entire party forms and goes everywhere they can to see Her Grace and Beauty, Fall, and I. Everybody starts breaking out in Happy Birthday. Not knowing WTF was going on, and incredibly nervous that Her Grace and Beauty was staring at me. Fall starts talking to Her Grace and Beauty in French, to which she responds in the cutest English "I was wawndering if anybawdy would noteeez". Somehow in dreamland logic, I was all of a sudden chewing on a cracker. I, feeling like crap now, start saying everything I possibly can say in French to apologize.
"Je suis désolé, je mange cette galleta, je sais pas avant, je suis désolé, trés désolé, je t'aime beaucoup, je suis désolé..." All the while I'm hugging her (which I had to bend down for more than I would imagine I'd have to in real life)

Then, wonderfully, freaking cops come to arrest me for brutally murdering that annoying chick, and I braveheart-ishly scream IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

...interesting dream there.

A chase scene, friendly faces, a savage murder, and Alizée.

Sounds like a movie to me!

Just need to throw in a sex scene.. but God forbid with who..

Old 07-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Awesome
1 I can speak French
2 I spoke to Alizée
3 I stayed behind with Zée as Jalen gets arrested
4 Cute English accent and I was there!

If we lived in Inception-land, Jalen I would live in your dreams all the time
Old 07-31-2010, 02:00 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Awesome
1 I can speak French
2 I spoke to Alizée
3 I stayed behind with Zée as Jalen gets arrested
4 Cute English accent and I was there!

If we lived in Inception-land, Jalen I would live in your dreams all the time
I'd hate to break it to ya but you didn't hang out with Her Grace and Beauty, when the cops came that bigass-fro dude whisked Alizée away and you just kinda.. I don't know what happened to you

I haven't seen Inception yet, but holy hell, that'd be awesome. Except I'd be getting gangbanged every night in prison and you'd live your life bragging to everybody. Is there a switch on the Inceptor machine (I'm guessing) that has a "loop from x to y" function?
Old 07-31-2010, 04:02 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

thats....legendary. oh my god.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:36 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
This is THE best dream I have ever had in my entire life.

So, it's July 17th for whatever reason, and me and my family were headed to some GINORMOUS party. When we arrived, it was the strangest place. It was a mansion/gigantic room/outdoor mall type thing. So for a while, it was me and my Dad walking around and talking (this weirds me out right now, they were the fathers of kids I knew in Kindergarten) to these guys for a while. SOMEHOW OUT OF THE BLUE, Fall06 starts hanging out with me. So we're just walking around drinking from our red party cups, and then we see this annoying chick (if anyone has seen White Chicks, it was that vander--- sister that didn't have short hair) and I start yelling at her.

So, Fall, and this other guy (who I recognized as the 14 year old kid of the guy that works for my dad) take off in a car (with him driving). It looked like Time Square and Tokyo all crammed down into one block. I see Alizée out the window. She was outside walking with her group of people, but she looked the same as in those recent DJ photos.

I don't say anything, and just bolt from the moving car. I lol now because Fall screamed from the car "GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CAR!". I had to run through some bushes to make sure I didn't lose sight of her. I did, and my shirt got completely shredded off. Me thinking CRAP, me and my Dad sneak into the man's closet of whoever owned that gigantic building looking for a shirt. in dream land, that is highly illegal, and that annoying bitch from earlier was in the closet going to rat me out. I got SO mad, I wrapped magically appearing packaging tape around her whole face (before shoving a 2 3prong fishing lure in her mouth), punched her in the stomach, and finished her off with my hidden blade.

I was just running forever, trying to find her again. I finally found her on this balcony thing, at the same time Fall was already talking to her. All of a sudden, the entire party forms and goes everywhere they can to see Her Grace and Beauty, Fall, and I. Everybody starts breaking out in Happy Birthday. Not knowing WTF was going on, and incredibly nervous that Her Grace and Beauty was staring at me. Fall starts talking to Her Grace and Beauty in French, to which she responds in the cutest English "I was wawndering if anybawdy would noteeez". Somehow in dreamland logic, I was all of a sudden chewing on a cracker. I, feeling like crap now, start saying everything I possibly can say in French to apologize.
"Je suis désolé, je mange cette galleta, je sais pas avant, je suis désolé, trés désolé, je t'aime beaucoup, je suis désolé..." All the while I'm hugging her (which I had to bend down for more than I would imagine I'd have to in real life)

Then, wonderfully, freaking cops come to arrest me for brutally murdering that annoying chick, and I braveheart-ishly scream IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha. Epic.

Don't you just love it when dreams make so much sense .
Old 07-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Haha. Epic.

Don't you just love it when dreams make so much sense .
Nah man, mine partly made sense (at the time)

My "wtf" dream occurred several times when I was younger. All it was was me swinging through the jungle, falling, having Woody (Toy Story Woody) appear out of the ground like a freaking burrowed Zerg, and start tickling my feet. That's all. Then I wake up. Explain that one, psychologists!