Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I used to watch around four different Alizée videos each night before going to sleep, and never had an Alizée dream until I stopped watching them.
Hmm...I gotta try that...thanks
Old 09-29-2010, 09:55 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
From what I understand, you always dream during REM sleep. Whether or not you remember your dreams I think depends on at which stage you wake up.
This is all true, with the exception that some are better at retaining dreams than others. For example, I never remember my dreams, whereas my wife will often remember hers.

Regarding what you dream about, it often depends on what your mind needs to work on or "process." Dreams are often reflective of what general issues are going on with you at the time.

The characters in the dream are often (but not always) drawn randomly from your memory. So, you could have a dream with Alizée in it or you could have an Alizée dream.

As far as actually dreaming about Alizée: with typically 5-7 dreams each night, chances are that she is in there somewhere.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
As far as actually dreaming about Alizée: with typically 5-7 dreams each night, chances are that she is in there somewhere.
Since when do humans have 5-7 dreams at night?! Man...I got to start writing down my dreams once I get up and then calculate what the probability of me having an Alizee dream is...I estimate it to be 10% chance.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:24 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Yea u dream tons! U only remember 1 though generally.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Yea u dream tons! U only remember 1 though generally.
Ahh I see then. I am going to try and train myself to remember all of them and actually see all of them...My brain will hurt while dreaming
Old 09-30-2010, 06:17 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

The more restless your sleep, the better you remember them so Fall asleep in class or pull an all nighter then sleep or sometyhing uill remember for sure.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
The more restless your sleep, the better you remember them so Fall asleep in class or pull an all nighter then sleep or sometyhing uill remember for sure.
Yah that makes sense, cause whenever I have to wake up on Saturdays for my Cross Country meets somewhere far away I have to wake up at 4 to be at the school to take the bus to the meet and 5 or so. And I don't get any sleep on the bus. Then I run 3.1 miles as fast as I can and don't get home tiil 5 in the afternoon, and then I stay up on AAm til 12 that night. And when I sleep after that I always have dreams....so yah that is definitely true with me....
Old 09-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I find that a mix of narcotics and sherbet ice cream works wonders for me
Old 11-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I have also had a dream where Alizée dies.

In the dream, I was back in 9th grade, and was on a field trip to Paris, along with my French teacher and most of the students that were in my French class. We visited several tourist sites, and everywhere we went I was looking around hoping to see Alizée. It was the last day of our week-long field trip, and I hadn't seen Alizée anywhere. We were on our way to the airport, and for some reason we had to take the subway to get there. We were standing on the platform waiting for the subway train to come, when I look to the other end of the platform, and I see Alizée standing there with some guy (not Jeremy). I hear the train coming, but decide to runs towards Alizée anyhow so I could maybe get an autograph. But before I could reach her, the train blows up next to Alizée and a piece of metal hits her on the face, taking away with it her lower jaw.

I wake up (still in the dream) inside a hospital, I turn on the TV and look for a news station covering the incident. After browsing through a couple of channels, I find one and discover that Alizée died in a local hospital as a result of her injuries. I wake up (this time for real) feeling terribly sad and like I wanna cry, it took me more than an hour to finally shake off the feeling.
Holly s*** that was heartbreaking that you had that dream. I don't know what I would do if Alizée died even like that being hit by a pieace of metal and losing her jaw one of the worse ways to die!!!!!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 03-08-2011, 05:54 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

so my last dream with Alizée:

we were at some place, like very big dark room... then Ali turn on lights and in that room were ALL her clothes, which she wore from Gourmandises until today every clothes! ML, ACC, JEAM, JPVA, MJ, FS - in one word WOW! And not only clothes... shoes, rings, necklaces, earrings... for me like heaven very interesting was to see 5 MJ dresses, 5!!! (like from MJ cover and other versions of it). Then Ali showed me her shoes from Psyché era (with high heels) and she told me that I should try them. I told her "it will be painful"" and she answered me "yes, it was painful for me too"

and at the end, she invited me to their house hehe

Last edited by Karin; 03-08-2011 at 06:59 PM..