Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-24-2022, 08:16 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Wierd Happenings ! Have Alizee's Videos Changed Somewhat ?

Just in time for A Spooky Before Christmas Night.
I have played Alizee's Videos a lot since I found her; I can't remember exactly when ? A Form of Alizee Amnesia ? Ha!
( You cannot go by my AA join date of 2021; since I think I was playing Alizee videos in 2019 and 2020 )
Anyway All of the Videos on YT used to have different dates ? And then they were revised recently; like last year to a standard current date I forget which ?
But that isn't the Spooky Part !
The spooky part is that the videos have Changed !
Unless I am cracking Up; the official videos for J'en ai pas vingt ans and I'm Not Twenty have changed since I first played them a couple years ago. ?
I have no proof of this; since I did not make copies of the original videos.
However; in playing the new videos; I seemed to notice differences I couldn't pin down ?
Or has Alizee herself revised the videos with new parts of performances ? Or New Films ?
Anyway I throw this out; in case you needed a spooky story before Christmas !
Also; somebody reads me, as I mentioned once i used to go down the Alizee videos, and if I saw one that had 990,000 plays I would play that one to get people to play it so it would roll over ! But now they have revised the listings so you have to click into "show more" to get the actual number of plays, so they have slowed me down considerably when I try that !
I have some other spooky stories; but they are not about Alizee. Perhaps I post some of them in Off Topic ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-24-2022 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: My keyboard or spelling errors to fix
Old 12-25-2022, 07:07 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

I am finding it hard to understand exactly what you mean by the changing in the videos - could you pinpoint something ? I have the old videos of her performances saved on my PC sincer 2007-2008 ... so if you want we can compare to see if you actually found something strange.As for dates and stuff...so many videos go up and down and with simillar names that it's hard to keep track unless you save a link and check the same link regularly. But I am curious ! Also YouTube algorithm is more complex nowadays but has more flaws aswell so views and recommended videos can be influenced by many factors ...also you can hide the dislikes a video has ... Anyway if you could elaborate on things could turn up to be an interesting topic
Old 12-25-2022, 11:18 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
I am finding it hard to understand exactly what you mean by the changing in the videos - could you pinpoint something ? I have the old videos of her performances saved on my PC sincer 2007-2008 ... so if you want we can compare to see if you actually found something strange.As for dates and stuff...so many videos go up and down and with simillar names that it's hard to keep track unless you save a link and check the same link regularly. But I am curious ! Also YouTube algorithm is more complex nowadays but has more flaws aswell so views and recommended videos can be influenced by many factors ...also you can hide the dislikes a video has ... Anyway if you could elaborate on things could turn up to be an interesting topic
These would be the Official Videos on YT; so you would think they wouldn't change.
of Pas Vingt ans and I'm not twenty on the stage with dancers.
It seemed to me that Alizee's Face and Movements had changed ? Almost like they had two copies of the performances and changed them out when they renewed the dates. I know for a fact that the dates have changed; although I can't say what the original dates were ? ( it was like the original dates were when they were originally posted at different times for each video; but when the videos were "renewed" they were changed to an updated date which was similar for all of the videos )
Of course; since these are Alizee's videos, she could have had somebody update them for her !
Perhaps it could be that I was just hallucinating; however I am a kind of sober as a judge kind of individual, having been in computers and IT ( so the most I ever used of anything was Caffeine in Coffee, Ha ! )
But maybe I am just imagining this; so in this case I am sorry, Alexx89 !
Old 12-26-2022, 04:08 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
These would be the Official Videos on YT; so you would think they wouldn't change.
of Pas Vingt ans and I'm not twenty on the stage with dancers.
It seemed to me that Alizee's Face and Movements had changed ? Almost like they had two copies of the performances and changed them out when they renewed the dates. I know for a fact that the dates have changed; although I can't say what the original dates were ? ( it was like the original dates were when they were originally posted at different times for each video; but when the videos were "renewed" they were changed to an updated date which was similar for all of the videos )
Of course; since these are Alizee's videos, she could have had somebody update them for her !
Perhaps it could be that I was just hallucinating; however I am a kind of sober as a judge kind of individual, having been in computers and IT ( so the most I ever used of anything was Caffeine in Coffee, Ha ! )
But maybe I am just imagining this; so in this case I am sorry, Alexx89 !
It's not about being sorry my friend I was curious about the details because the story intrigued me ! Yeh they might have updated the videos with an upscale version on wich they also changed some footage...it's not impossible but I was curious too