Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-23-2018, 06:01 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I believe Ske attended (and paid for) Dance workshops. I don't think they were at the studio in Ajaccio.

Stopping in to buy some A&G clothing would probably be welcome.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I believe Ske attended (and paid for) Dance workshops. I don't think they were at the studio in Ajaccio.

Stopping in to buy some A&G clothing would probably be welcome.
Looking back at the pictures I'm sure you're right. Because he posted those pictures in our forum at a later date than when the other pictures he posted on Instagram, I thought they happened in Ajaccio. I'm real glad you pointed that out because if it had been in Ajaccio, as I said, I would have felt a little guilty about it and now buying some clothing there is an excellent suggestion and gives a great reason to go there. Ray really saved the day for me. I wonder if they have sizes and prices on line?

My going there is still tentative at this point. I wouldn't go if they had something planned away from Corsica. I'll have to review some of their work shop posts. I believe they have one event we talked about in Southern France not that far from Barcelona, but I don't think that is until June.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:54 AM
Last Fan Standing

The thing about places like that is that they aren't 9-5. They open limited hours, and maybe limited days and only when they have classes.

Anyway on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/studiodedanselyonnet/ they have a 'contact via messenger' link and maybe they can provide a catalog (which I'd be interested in seeing) if they do shipping and maybe info about hours.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:06 PM

Thanks Ray! My plans are still up in the air, no pun intended, but I believe as far as shirts, they only had the black ones with the A&G on it. Some different thoughts going through my head are maybe having her autograph the shirt, but autographing on black could be tough. Maybe I could just have her autograph a picture for each person who bought a shirt.

I will contact them on the Facebook page Ray provided and maybe I'll just go ahead and ask them if they will be around in that second week of May and would I be able to stop by and take a few pictures and buy what at this point looks to be 2 shirts. Anyone else interested?

I just visited their FB page and they made a post yesterday saying they'll be closed for the second week of holidays. What holidays? They only significant one I see is the thanksgiving to Saint Erasme, but that's not until the end of the month. That's something else I could ask in a letter to them.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:13 PM
Last Fan Standing

Spring holidays began Sunday 21 Apr and end 7 May in Corse
Old 04-24-2018, 01:01 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I will contact them on the Facebook page Ray provided and maybe I'll just go ahead and ask them if they will be around in that second week of May and would I be able to stop by and take a few pictures and buy what at this point looks to be 2 shirts. Anyone else interested?
If I can get an autographed picture with the purchase of a shirt, count me in!
Old 04-24-2018, 02:42 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I just visited their FB page and they made a post yesterday saying they'll be closed for the second week of holidays. What holidays? They only significant one I see is the thanksgiving to Saint Erasme, but that's not until the end of the month. That's something else I could ask in a letter to them.

I got this message when I asked them on fb about the opening event in october last year.

Bonjour et merci pour votre message !

Pour les infos, horaires, planning c'est au 07.87.03.10.87 ou studiodedanselyonnet@gmail.com

So I wrote an E-Mail. I have not received a reply to my question.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:24 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Scruffy, count me in.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:35 PM

Again everything is just tentative at this point. If I do go, I'd probably have to order ahead to make sure they had enough when I get there. I'll have to find out when that week off is they mentioned on their FB page. Maybe I'll send them a message via FB to see if they'll be there and if they have a good supply of shirts.

Maybe guys who said they'd be interested in one can contact me via pm or post it, to give me their sizes if this does happen.

On another subject concerning the donation we made to the Inseme organization;

Edit:

Quote:
I'm sure members remember our recent efforts to answer the call from Alizée to donate to the project 'Inseme' which was to raise money for an apartment so relatives of Corsican patients had a place to stay in Marseille when they had a family member undergoing medical treatments there.

I received a letter from Inseme yesterday. I scanned through an online OCR, then interpreted it with Google translate. It's a report of the results of their efforts.

Attachment 1977

"Madame, Monsieur,
As everyone knows, Corsica is the only French region in which there is no UHC. Some
specialties are not practiced and the local health care offer can not answer totally
to the needs of the region. Every year CPAM records about 18,000 trips on the
continent for medical reasons and this problematic, which affected at least once each

family living on the island, causes many material and financial difficulties.

It is to face this specific problem that the INSEME Association, created in 2009, and
Recognized of general interest, is mobilized to ensure:

- an INFORMATION MISSION (support to administrative procedures, to the
search for accommodation, dissemination of information relating to the assumption of responsibility for transport
by health insurance, financial aid etc ...)

- A MISSION OF SOLIDARITY (put in touch with volunteers in Corsica and on the
continent, defending the rights and interests of families, issuing financial support
for transport and accommodation costs not covered by the Health Insurance).

In recent years, 80% of the families we have supported have come to
Marseille to access care and very often they have been faced with the difficulty of finding
accommodation. Our main partner the Association "A Roof for my parents" already has
9 apartments near the Timone but its structure is saturated today.

So we decided to buy a 10th "apartment intended to accommodate the parents of children
hospitalized by launching the "1 month for 1 roof" collection on the www.move.corsica Platform with the
support from our partners: Corse-Matin, RCFM and Qwant.

On the occasion of an unprecedented mobilization, thanks to your participation, and that of 1,538
other donors, we were able to gather in one month € 128,710.50 which will allow us to
to acquire an apartment and make it available free of charge to the Association "A roof
for my parents " ! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity!

As expected, in addition to the tax deduction that your donation allows, we are happy
to offer you a membership card to the INSEME Association,

Sincerely, l, / _, \
K.

Laetitia CUCCHI
The president"

At least someone appreciated our modest donation.
I received another e-mail today saying the named placed on the plaque will be 'Alizee America'.

Good evening,

That's good, noted the name that will be on the plate will be "Alizée America".

Thank you again for your support !
Regards,
Laetitia CUCCHI.

Inseme 2.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-24-2018 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-24-2018, 08:46 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Again everything is just tentative at this point. If I do go, I'd probably have to order ahead to make sure they had enough when I get there. I'll have to find out when that week off is they mentioned on their FB page. Maybe I'll send them a message via FB to see if they'll be there and if they have a good supply of shirts.

Maybe guys who said they'd be interested in one can contact me via pm or post it, to give me their sizes if this does happen.

On another subject concerning the donation we made to the Inseme organization;

Edit:

I received another e-mail today saying the named placed on the plaque will be 'Alizee America'.

Good evening,

That's good, noted the name that will be on the plate will be "Alizée America".

Thank you again for your support !
Regards,
Laetitia CUCCHI.

Attachment 2048
i did not understand the plate part, i mean what plate?