Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-14-2020, 04:11 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
This is an understatement. "Nobody knows what is going on". Alizee has to know her fans are just chomping at the bit to know what her future career holds. If it's the dance studio, occasional singing gigs, being wife and mother, then fine. I am ok with that. Please tell us-I’m still a fan no matter what. But it is hard to fathom that she is oblivious to the fact that many of her fans want to know what lies ahead?
Um, did I say anything wrong? I don't understand the tone of your post :/
I said that because this performance is a great surprise and Alizée hasn't explained anything about it yet. I wasn't implying anything.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post

We will see in the next few weeks if it was "just a fool's hope"

Last edited by Aragorn97; 02-14-2020 at 04:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-14-2020, 05:26 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But it is hard to fathom that she is oblivious to the fact that many of her fans want to know what lies ahead? Maybe keeping us guessing is what makes her so fascinating?
I don't think she knows what she wants. How can she tell her fans what lies ahead when she herself doesn't know what lies ahead?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The same thing applies that some of us were saying yesterday about the Ella ella clip.

I think the JPVA clip shows a lot of promise and I can't wait to hear more.
She seems to do well with some songs (JPVA in this instance), but she has trouble with certain songs (Ella Ella in this instance.)

One song that she seems to have serious trouble with is JEAM.

On the other hand, she always does great with ballads (e.g. La Javaniase).

There must something about a song such that the song either fits her voice or it doesn't.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 02-14-2020 at 05:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-14-2020, 09:03 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Um, did I say anything wrong? I don't understand the tone of your post :/
No, not at all. I was just pointing out that your comment reflects what I have been thinking and probably her whole fan base. I guess I would like some confirmation from Alizee that this kindle of hope that I have is not just a pipe dream.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I don't think she knows what she wants. How can she tell her fans what lies ahead when she herself doesn't know what lies ahead?
Alizee has achieved quite a bit in her 35 years, including fulfilling at least one of her dreams she had, which is owning a dance studio. I don't think she just follows where the wind blows.

We know she is superstitious. A few years back she promoted a concert and fashion show in Mexico, which ultimately fell through because of logistical mistakes. She then had to explain to her fans why she canceled and I'm sure it was very difficult to do. She might know what she wants to do with her career from here on out, but is afraid to jinx herself by publicizing it. It doesn't make it any easier for us though.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-14-2020 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-14-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
No, not at all. I was just pointing out that your comment reflects what I have been thinking and probably her whole fan base. I guess I would like some confirmation from Alizee that this kindle of hope that I have is not just a pipe dream.
Oh okay, okay.
Maybe she doesn't even realize that there are so many fans that still love her. Or maybe she simply knows nothing about her future and she doesn't want to promise anything.
Honestly, after Maggy's birth, I don't even know if it's right to hope for a comeback

Last edited by Aragorn97; 02-14-2020 at 09:36 AM..
Old 02-14-2020, 12:26 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Still nothing.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:53 AM

https://instagram.com/stories/ske_le...d=62idf4encwtm

Finally!
Scruffydog was right. It will be aired very soon, maybe today or tomorrow.

Edit:

And Skeleton also said that the other two songs are JEAM and Blonde

Last edited by Aragorn97; 02-15-2020 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-15-2020, 08:17 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

I've read on instragram of her cosmetician that there are going to be 6 songs altogether. Maybe she got it wrong.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:26 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
I've read on instragram of her cosmetician that there are going to be 6 songs altogether. Maybe she got it wrong.
Six songs is what I heard and I believe Mademoiselle Juliette may be one of them.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Oh okay, okay.
Maybe she doesn't even realize that there are so many fans that still love her. Or maybe she simply knows nothing about her future and she doesn't want to promise anything.
I think you have described the most likely explanation, Aragorn. I think it is very likely that she isn't sure yet what she will want to do, or be able to do, and I'm sure she knows it is much easier and causes a lot less drama and disappointment for her fans if she waits till things are settled and certain before she announces definite plans.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:10 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Moi... Lolita:

https://pl-pl.facebook.com/JakaToMel...4290479760508/