Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-22-2021, 08:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking In what words would you describe Alizée and tell others about Alizée?

Well let's see.

The idea is to think of one word or a short "pair of words" for one target group at a time, but since we're talking about Alizée, that's hardly enough...

There can be several target groups; such as: Family, friends, acquaintances, best friend, female friend, male friend, wife, husband, etc.

I’ll write a few words at first, but it would be nice to try to find together the best “standard words” that could make Alizée more familiar to others(, who do not yet know her -) because basically you can say so many adjectives about her!

----

So by discussing words and adjectives, every time we come up with new ones, we also find the best and most appropriate words / sayings / "phrases" etc!

----

A couple of starts:

For the family: Warm hearted, friendly, lovely, beautiful
Male friend: Damn sexy
Female friend: Very good looking
Wife / Husband: Excellent singing voice

Alizée 💜
Old 11-24-2021, 08:45 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I have not and would not share Alizee with anybody directly. If I wanted to tell a friend about her and used the words "drop dead gorgeous", he would already be envisioning his version of drop dead gorgeous based on his preferences even before seeing her. Maybe he really liked red hair on a woman.

I would not voluntarily tell a female significant other about Alizee either. Is your significant other secure about herself and your relationship? Tell her about Alizee and you will find out in a hurry. There are too many posts I have read on this forum where Alizee somehow interfered with real life relationships. I just don't get it, but it happens.

On the other hand, I don't really hide Alizee either. If anybody cared to flip through my music collection, there she is. If I was asked who my favorite celebrity was, I would answer Alizee. If I was asked who my favorite female singer was, I would answer Alizee. If I was asked who I most would like to meet, it would be Alizee.

Then most likely the question would be, "who is Alizee?"

"Well, she is a talented French singer. I've been a fan since 2006 and have followed her career since. She is easy on the eyes, has a beautiful voice, very likable, sexy but not trashy and has a big personality."

That's all I would say. If it's enough to spark any further interest on their part, then play the La Isla Bonita video and take it from there.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I think "male friends" is the only group that you can come up with a two word description for her such as beautiful and sexy. After you say that, you'll have their attention, but with other groups, it will take a bigger description and I think the best thing we could say to these groups, is saying she has a "je ne sais quoi" about her, a something indescribable.

To really appreciate her, you have to get to know her. With her, her eyes are a window to her soul. With some performers, when they smile, it's an act. With her if she smiles during a performance, it's because she enjoys what she's doing and that's something that means a lot to some people.

Though at times she looks like the sexiest woman on earth, how she lives her life off stage goes completely against that and that too reveals the person inside.

How devoted she is to family and Corsica tells you a lot about her too

So for others who aren't naturally drawn to Alizée, there are no two word that you could say to get them interested in her, but saying she has a "je ne sais quoi", might get them interested enough to hear the rest of the story.
Old 11-24-2021, 11:40 PM

This is so typical of what I was saying about her eyes being a window to her sole. Here she was a little bit embarrassed by this outfit, but still she enjoyed it and you can see it in her eyes.

soul.jpg
Old 11-25-2021, 06:19 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is so typical of what I was saying about her eyes being a window to her sole. Here she was a little bit embarrassed by this outfit, but still she enjoyed it and you can see it in her eyes.
Old 11-25-2021, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
What's going on in her sole here, I have no idea.
Old 11-26-2021, 03:45 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Her eyes are magnificent. They captivated me the first time I saw them. I have said it here many times that her eyes are my favorite physical feature of Alizee.

They are calming. Hard to describe.

Old 11-26-2021, 04:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

Lots of good analysis on the subject.

Personally, I come up with new words about Alizeé all the time, it’s like a flood, she brings a lot of things and words to mind!

Alizée 💜
Old 11-28-2021, 06:42 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Her eyes are magnificent. They captivated me the first time I saw them. I have said it here many times that her eyes are my favorite physical feature of Alizee.

They are calming. Hard to describe.
I'd break the eyes into two components:

1) The physical anatomy of the eyes themselves. Extremely pretty eyes--- significantly more feminine-looking than the average woman.

2) the expression in her eyes

She makes many different expressions with her eyes, but what underlies all the different expressions is a total lack of self-consciousness.

Forum member Edsel DeMeo once said that Alizee has what he called a 'freedom aura'. That's a clever term. I would define her "freedom aura" as a "near-total lack of self-consciousness when performing or being photographed." In photographs, it is as if the camera isn't there at all, and she is looking right into the eyes of the observer.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 11-28-2021 at 06:51 AM..
Old 11-29-2021, 03:59 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

The eyes are the mirror of the soul, it is said!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, describe, words