Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-20-2022, 05:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Youtube analytics

I was looking at the analytics for my "Alizee a video history" video today. I actually have 2, one is ten minutes long and the one I'm talking about here is 22 minutes long.

I was surprised to see that Slovenia moved up to 4th place in viewership for the month. There were a total of 8,027 views, 532 of which were from Slovenia. Russia was #1 with 869 views. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that Slovenia had so many. I was on vacation there a few years ago and they get a lot of people from Russia there. In fact when I was leaving, after checking in at the ticket counter, I got into this very long line for the security check point. Well it was, but for people going back to Russia. The line to other places was very short.

Another thing that surprised me was the average view duration. The average for all countries is about 5 minutes. I think a lot of people click on it not realizing how long it is, but in Slovenia, the average view duration was 21 minutes!

I went back 90 days and saw Slovenia had only 686 views for 90 days as compared to this 532 for 28 days. That's quite a jump. Of course it could just be the same guy watching it over and over again!

slovenia analytics.jpg
Old 03-24-2022, 01:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

These are always interesting!

It can be unique, I remember when the Finnish Alizée stats started growing on Google when I found her!

But exciting to see how the situation develops!

Let us know if there are any new special events in Slovenia - and of course other anomalies anywhere! [I would like to get all the world stats from all the Alizée videos!!!! That would be so great (and highly unlikely)!]

Alizée 💜
Old 10-21-2022, 06:13 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

That is rather suprising. Looking at Google Trends, there seems to be a peak in December 2021.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:08 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is an interesting thing. I have 3 Youtube channels. On one channel, I found out there was a huge spike on one day This channel averages roughly 200 views a day, but on July 11th of this year, it shot up to over 14,000! Then tapered off quickly over the next few days with 8,073 on 7/12, 2,000 on 7/13 and 600 on 7/14.

I checked to see which videos were responsible and it was just one and that was "Alizée's 4 appearances in Graines de Stars".

Then I checked to see where these views were coming from and it was mainly Mexico.

Now at first I thought this must be a glitch on YT's part, but something else makes me feel this was no glitch. The only other place that saw a spike for that video was the United States where it usually averages about 15 views a day, but on the 11th, it shot up to 448. So that makes perfect sense. With the video spiking in Mexico, it must have been available to people along our southern border with Mexico.

What ever happened, I wish we could bottle it.

stats.jpg

stats 2.jpg

Stats 3.jpg

Old 10-28-2022, 04:39 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

It is indeed strange. I use Youtube a fair bit and in the last year or two their algorithm has started to recommend "random" old videos with few views that then blow up overnight. Might be a part of that phenomenon. Anyway, it's enough for a bunch of guys to catch the lili bug...