Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-04-2024, 10:46 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default A "Quirk" of Alizee's and is Alizee's video Attacked ?

I sometimes give people a search to Alizee's videos and have done so with this one in order to promote her and get her views and subscribers and I have been quite successful !
However this video seems to have been "attacked" in it's beginning and so it is difficult to get it to run in the beginning ! I don't know who would do this unless they are some kind of Prudes that don't like her singing and dancing as a kid ? This is the only video of hers that seems to have a problem ( at least on my computer now ) But it is the only Alizee video that has this problem in playing; so I tend to think it has been "attacked" somehow ? Alizee and her Channel might have to Re-Load the video to get it to play right !

Secondly in the same video; I find a "Quirk" of Alizee's that has her like finger-talking to the microphone at about 1:54 ? I have only seen this one other time and that was when she was walking into a Hotel lobby and saw some fans who hailed her and she made some kind of finger-waving back at them ! But I have lost that video; as she was not singing but just walking into the lobby ! I wondered if anybody had seen this in some other videos ?
Not that I am over-analyzing her; but I play her videos a lot and just noticed this in passing !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-04-2024 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: I always have to correct my spellin gor typing for somereason ?
Old 02-05-2024, 09:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
I sometimes give people a search to Alizee's videos and have done so with this one in order to promote her and get her views and subscribers and I have been quite successful !
However this video seems to have been "attacked" in it's beginning and so it is difficult to get it to run in the beginning ! I don't know who would do this unless they are some kind of Prudes that don't like her singing and dancing as a kid ? This is the only video of hers that seems to have a problem ( at least on my computer now ) But it is the only Alizee video that has this problem in playing; so I tend to think it has been "attacked" somehow ? Alizee and her Channel might have to Re-Load the video to get it to play right !

Secondly in the same video; I find a "Quirk" of Alizee's that has her like finger-talking to the microphone at about 1:54 ? I have only seen this one other time and that was when she was walking into a Hotel lobby and saw some fans who hailed her and she made some kind of finger-waving back at them ! But I have lost that video; as she was not singing but just walking into the lobby ! I wondered if anybody had seen this in some other videos ?
Not that I am over-analyzing her; but I play her videos a lot and just noticed this in passing !
I don't have any problems watching this video through this Youtube link you posted and I assume when you watch it, it is the YT link you are clicking to watch it. If so, maybe someone else can click on it and tell us if they have issues.

I believe that little finger wave she does is due to the fact in the song she is saying "Wolf come lay down next to me", so she's motioning for the wolf to come to her.

There are some similar finger waves we've seen her do, but in the opposite direction such as the scene you mentioned that shows her entering a hotel. On this occasion, I belive she went there to do the photoshoot for J'en ai marre. It happens about the :50 mark of the 2nd "Fan De Interview" video.

She also does a similar thing during the Stars A Domicile program at about the 13:00 mark.

Did you know that during the filming of the show at the shoe store, Jessica was so overcome with emotion, it took 2 or 3 takes before they were able to get her to sing with Alizée?

Looks like they disabled the link to Stars A Domicile for some reason. Here's a link to my drive where you can watch it. On this video, the finger wave happens around the 13:35 mark.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1qf5b...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-05-2024 at 09:40 PM..
Old 02-06-2024, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't have any problems watching this video through this Youtube link you posted and I assume when you watch it, it is the YT link you are clicking to watch it. If so, maybe someone else can click on it and tell us if they have issues.

I believe that little finger wave she does is due to the fact in the song she is saying "Wolf come lay down next to me", so she's motioning for the wolf to come to her.

There are some similar finger waves we've seen her do, but in the opposite direction such as the scene you mentioned that shows her entering a hotel. On this occasion, I belive she went there to do the photoshoot for J'en ai marre. It happens about the :50 mark of the 2nd "Fan De Interview" video.

She also does a similar thing during the Stars A Domicile program at about the 13:00 mark.

Did you know that during the filming of the show at the shoe store, Jessica was so overcome with emotion, it took 2 or 3 takes before they were able to get her to sing with Alizée?

Looks like they disabled the link to Stars A Domicile for some reason. Here's a link to my drive where you can watch it. On this video, the finger wave happens around the 13:35 mark.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1qf5b...ew?usp=sharing
Thank You Scruffy ! Good Information ! I play the link from my saved links on my Firefox Web Browser; so perhaps it is my personal link that is messed up somehow; so I will delete it and then re-establish it; maybe that will clear it up for me ?

Thank You Scruffy, for the fantastic videos ! They are very nice ! Alizee is such a nice person that she is remarkable !

Interestingly ( as a computer scientific experiment as it turned out ) i once sent a link to the Tubes du an Jour performance to a friend I knew in the service by my email [ for morale purposes only ! Ha ! ] But somehow the link didn't just play by itself but retained some kind of link to my computer. So the guy shared it with all of the troops.
The next time I went to play it on my computer; Youtube told me "You are already playing this video 2,000 times and so you cannot play it again !" So then I thought How is this possible ? Then I remembered I sent the email to the guy and he must have shared the email. So now I only send people searches for the title of the videos ! Ha !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-06-2024 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: more info and edits
Old 02-08-2024, 05:09 PM

Default Alizee; The Island Girl sings in her Bare Feet !

Alizee; the Island Girl sings in her Bare Feet ! But the Announcers do not Care !

And she sings in her bare feet here also; but I am not sure as you can't get a good look at her feet !

I wonder if there are other videos of her singing in Bare feet ? ( Not that I am a Foot guy; but I just noticed it !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-08-2024 at 05:19 PM..
Old 02-09-2024, 11:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Alizee; the Island Girl sings in her Bare Feet ! But the Announcers do not Care !

And she sings in her bare feet here also; but I am not sure as you can't get a good look at her feet !

I wonder if there are other videos of her singing in Bare feet ? ( Not that I am a Foot guy; but I just noticed it !
The only other video I can remember where she had bare feet was the official Gourmandises video where she had shoes on while running but bare feet when she was lying down on the blanket.

Old 02-09-2024, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The only other video I can remember where she had bare feet was the official Gourmandises video where she had shoes on while running but bare feet when she was lying down on the blanket.

Yes; You are Correct, Scruffy ! Also the video they made of her for the Gourmandises album has here swinging her bare feet in the grass ( from which they got the still picture for her Album Cover ! )

Also, I just realized that the L'Alizee video has her in bare feet .

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-09-2024 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: More INfo