Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2020, 07:49 PM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
You raise a good talking point Kajue.

It's inevitable that people will leave AAm and/or the fan base as a whole for a variety of reasons, so it's important that new fans continue to arrive. I've said before that there will always be at least a few people coming in every now and then simply by stumbling upon Alizée, usually on YouTube. That random magic of the YT algorithm will hopefully always be there, and there are some other organic ways people will discover her. People can also turn friends/family into fans.

We need to find ways of promoting her that don't feel forced or desperate. It's a very difficult thing to do, especially when targeting an English audience.

I mean, pitching Alizée as something to be excited about is a bit of a difficult one especially if you're only talking in person to someone. You say to someone that she's a singer, fine, but she speaks French, and is nearly 20 years past her peak popularity, it becomes a bit more difficult to explain.

But regardless, it is something we need to think about.
One idea I use is the use of trending and popular hashtags. In Alizée's case, we could use POPULAR hashtags relating to music here in the US and worldwide. This generates a ton of organic traffic for an Instagram page. Another thing to note is that the Instagram algorithm promotes pages that post at least 4 times a day.

I see alot of Alizée fanpages on Instagram, that dont get the traffic they deserve because they are utilizing this strategy.

I've used this strategy for some of my accounts, I made a account on Instagram related to Exercise about 2 weeks ago, and I now I'm already at around 1000 followers just with organic traffic, and my insights show me I'm reaching about 30K accounts PER DAY.

I think this would be a good place to start marketing her, which is why I include those hashtags in my new Alizee fanpage. No cost, but people see it.