Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-13-2019, 03:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
I've noticed that she looks very different on different occasions. Even a small change of light direction, camera angle, not to mention another makeup - and you see a completely different Alizée. Her look on TV was completely different from her look on En Concert when she performed the same songs in the same 2003. I understand that different type of lighting was used but she even varied through the different En Concert performances.

Look at this part of interview and notice how she differs between one perspective and the other, on a screen where another camera's view is shown:

https://youtu.be/WSYBH9BzvUY?t=1033

I'd even have never guessed that it is Alizée performing "Moi Lolita..." in this video, if haven't heard the song or read the name of the video:

I think her skin and hair reflect the light differently than skin and hair of other people. Maybe this is the secret of her beauty.

Change of image is a usual thing for artists, but look at this (very incomplete) list of Alizée's images. You see 10 different women:

Some people even suspected that she had a double (or a doppelgänger ).
I always wondered about the picture with the 'U' on it. This is one that for seem to differ so much from the others. Her face seemed rounder, her cheeks puffier. Was something going on with her?
Old 10-13-2019, 04:32 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I always wondered about the picture with the 'U' on it. This is one that for seem to differ so much from the others. Her face seemed rounder, her cheeks puffier. Was something going on with her?
It is from 2002 photo session by Gianluca Mosti. She reminds me of Ukrainian politician Iryna Herashchenko there.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Well... So I revealed my Alizée madness to my friends online. They are often women and "we face" with almost every day, meaning they are quite close people.

They just think about it: basic - because they know I like beautiful women, even though they might think of my current madness ... "what the hell."

Yes, they have also noticed the beauty.

One in particular praises excellent skin. Women are more sensitive to this kind of stuff. I always notice first... Something else.

If, in theory, I told someone who has reason to be jealous, she would probably also be jealous.

Maybe it’s not very easy to tell all women because Alizée is so damn sexy...!!!

I have a pretty good example. There is a Facebook page where I have pictures of Alizée.

Friend requests come mainly from, such as South America, Asia and the former Soviet Union, of course, especially men.

I am a little uncertain... Do they all realize that the pictures are of an artist I’m a fan of - Or do some think it’s Alizée herself or some other delicious woman if they don’t yet know who Alizée is?

In any case! One man praised one sexy image (JPVA), and then we greeted each other together. The man had a profile picture where he was most obviously with his wife.

Well... Almost immediately after that, apparently the very next morning, the man had left my friends list very quickly.

I don’t see any options other than that wife, “waving the roller pin,” gave little feedback while reading her husband’s Facebook.

Although I laughed, this is a serious matter, man seemed like a nice man, and I hope they didn’t get any more trouble...

Alizée 💜
Old 04-06-2021, 09:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Well... So I revealed my Alizée madness to my friends online. They are often women and "we face" with almost every day, meaning they are quite close people.

They just think about it: basic - because they know I like beautiful women, even though they might think of my current madness ... "what the hell."

Yes, they have also noticed the beauty.

One in particular praises excellent skin. Women are more sensitive to this kind of stuff. I always notice first... Something else.

If, in theory, I told someone who has reason to be jealous, she would probably also be jealous.

Maybe it’s not very easy to tell all women because Alizée is so damn sexy...!!!

I have a pretty good example. There is a Facebook page where I have pictures of Alizée.

Friend requests come mainly from, such as South America, Asia and the former Soviet Union, of course, especially men.

I am a little uncertain... Do they all realize that the pictures are of an artist I’m a fan of - Or do some think it’s Alizée herself or some other delicious woman if they don’t yet know who Alizée is?

In any case! One man praised one sexy image (JPVA), and then we greeted each other together. The man had a profile picture where he was most obviously with his wife.

Well... Almost immediately after that, apparently the very next morning, the man had left my friends list very quickly.

I don’t see any options other than that wife, “waving the roller pin,” gave little feedback while reading her husband’s Facebook.

Although I laughed, this is a serious matter, man seemed like a nice man, and I hope they didn’t get any more trouble...
When I first discovered her, I would show any and all of her videos to anyone and everyone. I wish I had done things differently. When you show someone a video like J'en ai marre pour Laurette, well what I see is the beauty, the charm, the dancing, the music, the singing and of course the incredible sexiness of hers. With many people I showed it too, all they saw was the sexiness.

Then if you show them Moi Lolita in Amsterdam, its the same thing and if you tell them she was 16, look out! They'll be ready to lynch you on the spot. They have tunnel vision and are narrow minded and that's true of members of my own family. Many of these people who probably have the i q of a tree stump do an instant psychic evaluation and then brand you for life.

So I wish I had been a little more selective of what I showed to certain people. For J'en ai marre, I would have shown her performance in Pistoia which was an incredible performance in a beautiful town which I happened to visit a few years back. For L'Alize, I'd show the incredible performance in En Concert. Moi Lolita you can't show to "some" people in any form because with the word "lolita", you'll get instant condemnation.

Of course if you show any of her videos to any friend and you lose them because of it, well they probably weren't your friend to begin with.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Question

^I wonder when quite often seems to rise up a "shit storm" if an older man in particular is just excited about Alizée! And by an older man, I mean almost everyone who is now older than Alizée in the early 2000s.

Such comments can be found on YouTube, and of course especially from women. Attention: I’m not talking about all women!

I wonder if this is true of other young female artists.

I’ve practically never followed any of them before, but I’ve also never heard or even accidentally seen anything like it anywhere.

Rather, if I found something, it’s the other way around, i.e., adult men tend to underestimate young female artists in online magazine discussions, etc.

I think if this is unique to Alizée, it’s because of that pretty straightforward literal “Lolita connection”. +amazing beauty!

Sure, one very real reason is probably that Alizée’s appeal is supernatural, I’ve never heard men from young to old fans admire one female artist this way!

So, Alizée is exactly unique and even angry women (or men) could understand it if they also would listened to Alizée, her songs, her voice, open-mindedly.

Alizée 💜