Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which member is your favorite?
Taeyeon (way to be original ) 1 4.55%
Tiffany (I certainly don't blaim you) 3 13.64%
Jessica (bet this gets pressed a lot) 3 13.64%
Hyoyeon (aka 'Press this or the lawn ninjas will be after you) 2 9.09%
Sooyoung (if you can stand a girl taller than you) 1 4.55%
Sunny (you know, the brightest smile? ) 0 0%
Yuri (cursed by the black pearl?) 3 13.64%
Yuna (doe eyed darling...) 1 4.55%
Seohyun (maknae ftw!) 1 4.55%
I love them all! <3 2 9.09%
Where is Alizée's button??? 11 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
if u look at the demographic from staples center, 70% of the tickets were sold to non-koreans

so this music is getting popular amongst all ethnicities, white, filipino, viet, african, etc.

ur gonna need more than just a korean community, u need media mecca, and thats usually california and NYC always in terms of america

they really profited BIG time so theres like 80% chance theyll come back next year, you should save up
Staples center isnt that huge.. I would guess between 15-20 thousand people depending how they do the stage, now as for your numbers, I think they could be basis, full/mixed/scalpers/etc. But I know nothing about this group so I can be all wrong so in that sense just ignore this.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:08 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
Staples center isnt that huge.. I would guess between 15-20 thousand people depending how they do the stage, now as for your numbers, I think they could be basis, full/mixed/scalpers/etc. But I know nothing about this group so I can be all wrong so in that sense just ignore this.
of course you have your middle ground, but from personal experience, the amount of people I could actualy speak korean to (since I am Korean-born) were, relatively none.

I mean yeah i met a few people, but generally, everyone spoke in either english, and I heard a lot of tagalog.

since this area is relatively mixed in influence i think this may be the only place where such a thing could happen well.
nyc and sf trailing afterwards.

@srb:
lolyeah, it sounds too weird for me, because i'm korean biased :P

Edit:

TIME FOR SM TOWN LA PIC SPAM

they, at last minute probably, switched their performances from mainstage to middle island stage, since most of us SONES were in floor 3 and 4, so these girls are soooo amazing for relocating their performance where most of us were

K-pop fans in Ihop (near the Sheraton where snsd stayed in, our lovly ice princess Jessica also went to this ihop, where a lot of lucky fans got their stuff signed)

The great paperheart finale

our favorite los angeles girl TIFFANY

bay area beauty JESSICA

Oh! live!

YulSun!

guy and yoona met at afterparty!
some people have all the luck hahaha

WE GOT FANYTASTICS!

TAEGANGERS!

DANCE BATTTTTLE!~

DANCE BATTLE WINNER and SOSHIFIED DJ JENNIE (3:34am)

RENOWNED HYOYEON-FAN GRIMMYX

our AWESOME CAKE

FOREVER 9!

MS. SOY HERSELF, the young entrepreneur, who two years ago, started the idea on subbing all SNSD, and eventually became the founder of what would be the greatest intrnational forum for all things SNSD
And she isnt even korean

we got KOREAN NEWS COVERING US!

BEYOND 9 forever!

Last edited by Joonhyuk; 09-21-2010 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

@joonhyuk yeah u are totaly right some people have all the luck. Look at Drew lol got a pic with Sica, same with Tommy a pic with Sunny man Im jeleous . Lol on ur coment that ur Korean bias, that Japanese sounds weird lol, how u think I feel Im Serbian and im hooked to Korean music that idont undertand a single word lol but still love it non the less ehehe . Man I was about to do some spamming also hehehe, I have a video of the Asian guy dancing, both in the group and alone. Ill try to upload em later, same with like over 250 pictures of just the meet up.

Not sure were u were but I was like 2 feet away from were they performed in the middle of the stage, God I could not stop screaming ehehe lol. Man Im defenetly going again if they ddecide to do it in LA. The ysure did have a lot of Super Junior songs, and Shinee hehe or does it feel that way to me since Im SNSD bias, and defenetly Sica bias lol.

not sure if u were part of the film group, but me Jimmy, and Andrew interview Soy, DJ cesca, and couple other Sones to make the documentary video. SNSDave has all the files lol, all 16GB of pictures/videos i took, so it will awesome to se it compleated.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 09-22-2010 at 12:15 AM..
Old 09-22-2010, 01:02 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Is soshi the same as snsd?
Old 09-22-2010, 02:12 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
@joonhyuk yeah u are totaly right some people have all the luck. Look at Drew lol got a pic with Sica, same with Tommy a pic with Sunny man Im jeleous . Lol on ur coment that ur Korean bias, that Japanese sounds weird lol, how u think I feel Im Serbian and im hooked to Korean music that idont undertand a single word lol but still love it non the less ehehe . Man I was about to do some spamming also hehehe, I have a video of the Asian guy dancing, both in the group and alone. Ill try to upload em later, same with like over 250 pictures of just the meet up.

Not sure were u were but I was like 2 feet away from were they performed in the middle of the stage, God I could not stop screaming ehehe lol. Man Im defenetly going again if they ddecide to do it in LA. The ysure did have a lot of Super Junior songs, and Shinee hehe or does it feel that way to me since Im SNSD bias, and defenetly Sica bias lol.

not sure if u were part of the film group, but me Jimmy, and Andrew interview Soy, DJ cesca, and couple other Sones to make the documentary video. SNSDave has all the files lol, all 16GB of pictures/videos i took, so it will awesome to se it compleated.
lol no, i did my own thing away from andy haha.
don get me wrong, hes cool and totally chill, but i want to punch him xD
he sat next to MY YURI and got a pic with HIS SICA and talked with her forEVEVVVVER, and i rly wouldve punched him.

he probably wouldve blocked it though, but idc, ima get a fist on him hahahaha

lol, me and timmy are chill, he asked a LOT more people 4 pics but got occasionally rejected cuz the artists really had to prepare on a time clock since they liek, went through cycles

but yeah he got sunny in a pic haha,
andy was totally humble he was like "ima get a pic with sica, and i will ask no more"

oh and he jus forwarded me a pm he made to another membr, i thought it was beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Is soshi the same as snsd?
soshified is the internatonal forum name
snsd = so nyeo shi dae = girls' generation
SONE = the official name of the snsd fanbase (So-One)

Old 09-23-2010, 03:26 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I. Hate. You. Guys. I've never even been to any concert anywhere ever.

Edit:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hsycgojfyw?fs=1&amp;hl=ko_KR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hsycgojfyw?fs=1&amp;hl=ko_KR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I want to play Mario or pokemon now. Anyone else up to it?

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 09-23-2010 at 03:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-25-2010, 03:16 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

LOL ice princess violent is jjang

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-8hzokw1Mrs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-8hzokw1Mrs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Old 09-25-2010, 09:14 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

WHy does Tiffany of all people pronounce it 'Jeshika'? Shes speaks English, why doesn't she say 'Jessica'?
Ahh well, it's cuter that way anyways.
ANd I forgot to wish Hyoyeon a happy birthday on wednesday. I feel terrible now...
*Runs away crying*
Old 09-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

i agree with you Joonhyuk i wanted to punch him to lol but when he told me I was already at the airport gonig back to hte East Coast lol, so I could not. But Jimmy starangled him at the meet up .

http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=PICT0135.jpg

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 09-25-2010 at 08:36 PM..
Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Does everyone already have their SNSD iPhone App ?? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here yet... as well as the fact that the girls were nominated in Asia's FHM's 100 sexiest women in the World. The whole group lol ;-)

SM Town Entertainment has been releasing pretty much iPhone Apps for all artist in it's effort to promote the artist and it's music. Quite brilliant if you ask me, it's mainly apps for their recent releases with samples of all their album songs plus videos and photos, and most of them are free !! Here's a few apps for SNSD ;-)

SNSD RDR Paid iPhone App: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/run-d...361221750?mt=8

SNSD RDR iPhone Free App: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id361378611?mt=8

Ziller Song Plus (Free Kpop Karaoke App) : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id385262125?mt=8

SM Town Free Live iPhone App: http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/sm-to...84619659?mt=8#

Mnet Free iPhone App: http://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/mnet/id358732893?mt=8

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com