Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
But it is expected that she will visit Mexico after doing concerts in France in September. If it is so, then can you go there?
*sigh* I really wish I could... I'm going to be busy as heck starting next semester, working at a veterinarians office, taking 17 credit hours, being an MSIII, and so on.

I'm really hoping for her to be performing in Europe sometime early 2011. I'll be visiting my friend in England at that time, so I'll probably get myself to a concert then.

But FRICK I wish I could go to Mexico and meet up with all you guys..

Old 04-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

hmm.. if it's during some non-important week, I think I can be "dismissed" from school . I am Mexican-American, (well born in the U.S., parents Mexican), and I speak a good amount of spanish, and I live in NY, 30 minutes away from NYC

Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

im from guadalajara jalisco one of the 3 most important cities of mexico i will be pleased to help you with your plans to come my inglish is not so good but i speak a bunch of words call me if you need something SALUDOS de MEXICO !
Old 04-07-2010, 01:55 AM

Vil is on a distinguished road

Hmm my hometown is Laredo, TX (border city to Mexico) so I could possibly set something up with folks depending where Alizee does her shows. If its in Monterrey, its a 3hr drive from Laredo TX and we could all maybe go that way

I speak Spanish fluently and would have no problems taking a group with me and setting up hotel accomodations and such. And now that I think about it, September would be the perfect month for her to hold concerts
And putting this out there so that people are more aware: If we're driving, especially through any part of the US-Mexican border, we must use extreme caution. there has been an unhealthy rise in drug cartel violence over the past month
Old 04-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'm telling you, looking like one of the homies is a plus
Old 04-07-2010, 02:12 AM

Vil is on a distinguished road

Lookin like one of the homies is more liability to get you killed than it is lookin like a good ol Alizee fanboy/girl

Will we be wearing Alizee America Tshirts or caps for this? :O It'd be so neat
Old 04-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down US visitors in Mexico: the PR angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vil View Post
Will we be wearing Alizee America Tshirts or caps for this? :O It'd be so neat
My question to Mexicans: Is being popular in the USA of advantage to Alizée's career in Mexico? If so, then it would be good if Alizée America pilgrims were highly visible with tee shirts, a banner, or whatever. If the Mexican news media (newspaper/TV) will cover the concerts, this USA delegation might also play the role which Scruffydog did for French TV at the Paris autograph session - evidence that people will travel a long way to see Lily!

We don't think there are very many USA Alizée fans, not as many as we hope to create anyway. Thus the number of people who will visit Mexico from the USA for the concerts will be limited. But it still would be a good opportunity for Mexicans to show pride in their country and what it has to offer, and to dispel false ideas. You might create a life-long friend in the USA.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-07-2010 at 04:48 AM..

Tags
2010, expedition, group, mexico, visit