Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2018, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A picture posted by Annily from Alizée, Gregoire and Annily's trip to NY a couple of years ago.....

Attachment 1827

Edit:

This picture posted by Alizée's brother Johan, is I believe of Annily from years ago and I think the woman is Blanche, who runs the family run restaurant 'Chez Paulo', who I had the pleasue of meeting on one of my trips there.

Attachment 1828

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-09-2022 at 11:44 PM..
Old 02-26-2018, 03:09 PM

Was it yesterday I hinted for Alizée to post another picture for us to figure out where it was taken. Annily posted yesterday a picture of a building in Paris. I don't think she was throwing us a bone, or was she. I'll have to check the timing of the posts. This building first reminded me of a restaurant Alizée has posted pictures from before, but I'm sure it's not.

puzzle picture.jpg
Old 02-26-2018, 03:15 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Was it yesterday I hinted for Alizée to post another picture for us to figure out where it was taken. Annily posted yesterday a picture of a building in Paris. I don't think she was throwing us a bone, or was she.
I think you are implying that one or both lurk on this site
Old 02-26-2018, 03:50 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if they do, because as I've mentioned before with places like the Alizee forum closing down and it looks to be very little activity on Alizee France Forum, there's not too many places they can go to get feed back on what's going on in her career. FB is a totally different animal. If you bring up a topic, it quickly gets buried in the time line.

But as far as this picture Annily posted, I think it's probably just a coincidence she posted a picture that might be a good subject of a puzzle thread after I had suggested it in the forum. I actually suggested it on the 23rd in chat. It looks like she was just in Paris, probably for the weekend to see her dad and she saw an interesting looking building, so she posted a picture of it. It was probably nothing more than that. Now to find that building!

Here's another picture she posted of a cold Paris. Came out kind of blurry.

Attachment 1894

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-07-2021 at 02:40 PM..
Old 02-26-2018, 03:52 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Haha, see? I was right when I said she visits the website. ^^
Old 02-26-2018, 04:21 PM

Well you have to put yourselves in their shoes. Wouldn't you be curious to know what other people are thinking about Alizee's latest dance routine or photo shoot or fashion?Wouldn't you be curious about what other people think of life on Corsica? Wouldn't Annily be interested to hear of fans experiences from years ago?

You get comments of FB, but you don't really get discussions.
Old 02-26-2018, 04:38 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Yes definitely. I think it's a great way to gauge fan interest. Facebook must be overwhelming.
This forum is a smaller more concentrated version of that.
You guys think she should register? She probably HAS registered and just reads. I mean with her name and all. It would be pretty funny to see her reply.
Old 02-26-2018, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Well you have to put yourselves in their shoes. Wouldn't you be curious to know what other people are thinking about Alizee's latest dance routine or photo shoot or fashion?Wouldn't you be curious about what other people think of life on Corsica? Wouldn't Annily be interested to hear of fans experiences from years ago?.
Absolutely to all questions. But then, that's just my opinion.

I'm sure Annily would be interested in mom's early career days, especially as she gets older and if she decides to try to follow her footsteps.

It would be great if Alizee posted even once, even if it was just a quick Bonjour. I'm not holding my breath that it will happen, but I can dream a little.
Old 02-27-2018, 01:53 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Yes, it would not suprise me if she has already visited this page. You don't even have to register to read the forum posts.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
But as far as this picture Annily posted, I think it's probably just a coincidence she posted a picture that might be a good subject of a puzzle thread after I had suggested it in the forum. I actually suggested it on the 23rd in chat. It looks like she was just in Paris, probably for the weekend to see her dad and she saw an interesting looking building, so she posted a picture of it. It was probably nothing more than that. Now to find that building!
Just for fun, I got on Google Maps street view in downtown Paris (yes, I got some free time on my hands I guess). Seems like every street corner has a building that has this type of architecture. Annily's has a few trees in it at least, which should narrow things down a bit.

Maybe she liked the shot because of the moon in the sky?